Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,141 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare (26360 Views)

Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs / Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu / Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by kirajustice: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Lead Pastor of Dominion Hall Citadel Global, Tunde Bakare, has asked those scheming against the National leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, to stop doing so.

The pastor, whose church was formerly called the Latter Rain Assembly believes such people are demonising and scheming against Tinubu because of his past. Like Tinubu, Bakare is known to be interested in the future leadership of Nigeria.

In a recent sermon monitored by POLITICS NIGERIA, he tackled issues that many exploit to criticise Tinubu, including the claim that he eats billions from taxation in Lagos. According to Bakare, the APC could not have won the 2015 and 2019 election without Tinubu.

He added that no other person had achieved for the South-West what Tinubu had, especially what he did between 1999 and 2007. He told those he called Tinubu’s traducers to eat their humble pie and work with him.

Making references to some instances in the Bible, the pastor also noted that fighting Tinubu because of his alleged Iragbiji ancestry was mundane. In a video bearing the sermon, Bakare said: "Accept your humble pie. Eat it. When you were sleeping, Asiwaju was working day and night. He secured Lagos. He secured Ogun. He secured Osun. He secured Ondo. He secured Edo, and you say he is nobody. You are ode (a fool). You think he laboured that much to say, ‘Çome and take.’ No, he is not a fool."

"Stop all this nonsense about ancestry. You will kill your heroes and those who can deliver you and nothing will happen. All of these sakabula leaders, they don’t have machine guns. By sakabula, I mean dane guns. I am not a friend of anybody. Ojo o b’enikan sota, eni eji ri leji pa. (I am like the rain that has no enemy, thus drenching whoever it encounters.)".

Bakare noted that some Yoruba elders were plotting some alternative political re-engineering which, he argued, would not work without Tinubu. According to him, the former Governor of Lagos State’s structure will swallow such because he had worked ahead.

Bakare added, "Stop plotting, scheming against someone. He has his past, you have yours. Even Pope has a past. Don’t let me expose your men of God o, because they all have a past. And before I expose them I should look inward too, because I have my past and you too do. If you have no past, you have no future."

"I will defend the right of even my enemy when they have that right. Has he done something with power? Yes. Has he done all things right? No, but he did his best. You can’t give more than what you have. Therefore, let’s sit around the table and say: These are the challenges. Do you know how long ago I told the Yoruba elders to do this? Over 10 years ago. They are now going around. Milling around him. We are going to fix this country, and nobody has the monopoly of wisdom to do it."

"I know what I am saying. Today we create a lot of backlash on social media. Call me names. I know my names. Say what you like about me, but let’s fix it."

According to Bakare, there were many who even did evils as recorded by the Bible, whom God used because they turned around. He gave their examples, including David.

"He said, ‘Oh, you don’t know what Asiwaju has done? Oh, he is making money from taxation. Why don’t you make yours? If the system allows it, and he exploited that system to his own advantage."

Tinubu is one of the most influential and controversial politicians in the current era. Although he emerged from the private sector, he moved relatively fast on the political ladder, arguably helped by the prominent role he played during the June 12 struggles.

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-look-inwards-before-you-judge-tinubu-tunde-bakare-gives-reasons/

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by kirajustice: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2020

4 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by AlphaSentinel: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
To be honest, I really think Tinubu is the only southern politician that can hold this country together. In as much as no politician is perfect, I strongly believe he has the political toughness to be independent in thought and action.

I agree with Bakare on this one..

167 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by inforesource: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
We will do #endsars for INEC and National Assembly before them go pass that electoral reform bill before them. Before the last National Election them be do as if na BUBU de delay the passage of that bill. Now see them.

*Modified

We will not accept shitty leaders again ooo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by slawormiir: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
We ain't looking no shit

All we want is for his gadmnnn wings to be cliped
Because it is obvious he is everything but good

Tunde bakari is one hell of a pussy ass niggarr..
Someone should wake him up from his sleep

There was never a time he secured my state ...
That state belongs to Pdp anyday anytime twice on election day...
Damnnn...alot of no good sons of bitches in this nation

Barman give me another bottles

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Emaxwell(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
See him ass licking Tinubu so he can also be considered for position

Which Edo did he secure not the one I come from Sha undecided undecided

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by wellmax(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Some people will have constipation with this

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by blinking001(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nigerians are tired of these old sets of politicians. We need something different.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by blinking001(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Tinubu we dont want you. That's all

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Pastor Tunde don collect brown envelope. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Dollanaira: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Really
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ok
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by kinglee007(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Money has changed hands. This Kontri sef. Truly everyone has a price.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Yodexy: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
They are regrouping again.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by GeneralPula: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Tinubu has done is own part..

If the ticket is coming to the south in 2023, then it’s all up to all southern political leaders to work together or slack make another dummy from North grab the ticket..

9 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by wellmax(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
The interesting thing about this video is that Bakare is never a fan of Tinubu. He's just saying what is obvious.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by HerMajestyCares(f): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
One Of the reasonS NIGERIANS ARE AGAINST HIM (TINUBU) IS BECAUSE HE WAS ONE OF THOSE WHO BROUGHT THIS PRESENT EVIL ADMINISTRATION ON NIGERIANS, angry angry

NIGERIANS ARE NOW IN SO MUCH HARDSHIP angry angry ,INSECURERITY HAS INCREASED AND HERE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT 2023,

NIGERIANS ARE AFTER THIER SURVIVAL.

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by damijoe77: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Am tiired of this country abeg.AJE

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by SeriouslySense(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
look at who is talking cheesy cheesy cheesy, chameleon

6 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by wellmax(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
Call me names, I know my name - Tunde Bakare

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by wellmax(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Endsars and those who led the attack on Tinubu will be so disappointed.

As you can see, there is a grand plan to silence him, not for any fault of his, but out of envy and jealousy

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Ykc2(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
AlphaSentinel:
To be honest, I really think Tinubu is the only southern politician that can hold this country together. In as much as no politician is perfect, I strongly believe he has the political toughness to be independent in thought and action.

I agree with Bakare on this one..
hold south west together or nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by uptimum123(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wahala for who no like Tinubu

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Centcanada: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
Thunder of 2021 will fire you there. Idiot! Do you think this one is the one you did against GEJ and now look at where it landed us. I lost regards for u Long time ago regardless of who you re or position you occupy. Be warn!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by SeriouslySense(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
All these deceivers parading as men of God, hmm

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by gurunlocker: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
cheesy

They've started!!!

This was how they rebranded and packaged Bubu 6 years ago, now look at where we are as a nation!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by uptimum123(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
SeriouslySense:
All these deceivers parading as men of God, hmm

So he has turned to deceiver now abi

4 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by uptimum123(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
damijoe77:
Am tiired of this country abeg.AJE

Go and create your own na

5 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Cyberterror: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Tinubu will make a good President but APC should have mercy on Igbos and give us the Presidency.

18 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by SeriouslySense(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
he has been a deceiver since, and he is still one, not genuine, he changes his colors to fit well
uptimum123:

So he has turned to deceiver now abi
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by uptimum123(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
blinking001:
Tinubu we dont want you. That's all

You are pained

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Onlinesmart: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Tinubu has his faults, yes, but he's worked ahead of all he's enjoying today. Bakare, who's known as anti-tinubu, singing his praises now means he's seen how far tinubu has went and he couldn't hide the truths anymore. I would suggest tinubu support Osinbajo in 2023 as the president. Some persons are destined as kingmakers, not kings which tinubu is a typical example of.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest / Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) / David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.