Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,196 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 (9622 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by solalal36(m): 1:24am On Dec 27, 2020
yellowgarri2:
Do giveaway
yellowgarri2 ... I noticed you are trying to contact me ..I don't remember my email again... mention me sir
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Samakus(m): 1:53am On Dec 27, 2020
Pocohantas,

I think that listing the monikers you selected will help
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by zera(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2020
pocohantas:
The giveaway is over please. I won’t respond to mentions, not because I am rude- but because I have nothing different/special to say.

Meanwhile, no be only una need phone, I need a phone too. Anyone that can buy me iPhone 11 or 12 should indicate biko. kiss kiss

Hello ma u send me a PM for my account details...
Sorry I replied late because I didn't have data....I have sent you my details
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by zera(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2020
pocohantas:
The giveaway is over please. I won’t respond to mentions, not because I am rude- but because I have nothing different/special to say.

Meanwhile, no be only una need phone, I need a phone too. Anyone that can buy me iPhone 11 or 12 should indicate biko. kiss kiss

You sent me a message on Friday for my account details....please can I still be considered, didn't see the message on time, didn't have data..

Please reconsider me
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by zera(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2020
pocohantas:

I have forwarded my account details to you via email
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by herdeyhoh(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Thank you for yesterday gift of love you shared @pocohantas.

Thank you and thank you.

God bless you more.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by MrHandsome2013: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Sent pm but was not selected.. I really appreciate the giver.. Thanks for putting smile on the faces of people.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by bukatyne(f): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Kudos and Merry Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by 3RNEST(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
pocohantas:

grin
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by 1Sharon(f): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
I wonder if the people that ever insulted Poco are in this thread...
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Petyr1: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
pocohantas:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING;

NOTE: As always, I won’t do the crediting of the said amount, I don’t ever do that. I won’t even do the picking alone. A close friend who is a Nlder helps me with that.

Thanks for your cooperation... kiss kiss

Meanwhile, application is closed. It is Christmas day already.
I'm interested. I have already sent you a mail. I'm a student
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by jawalis(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Am not applying though. I actually logged in NL and checked on your profile if you had a recent update on travels then I saw this. God will never let you stranded pocohantas. I had a wrong impression about you before now but this really melt my mind, I used to think you are all about seeking attention on every thread probably because of the way you express your mind. Like I said earlier; I’m not writing to express interest in the giveaway but to say a very big thanks to you for giving out to people without requesting from you. Yes, I have insulted and bashed your ego so many times but I feel the need to tell you to Pls ignore it. You have Learnt to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. You have been the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance. May you never run dry for this good gesture Sister. All your heart desires be granted and your prayers be answered. Thank you so much

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Jemiwizzy(f): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
not lucky
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
oh ok it's ok now
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by hstar: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by bjprodint1: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=jawalis post=97557663]Am not applying though. I actually logged in NL and checked on your profile if you had a recent update on travels then I saw this. God will never let you stranded pocohantas. I had a wrong impression about you before now but this really melt my mind, I used to think you are all about seeking attention on every thread probably because of the way you express your mind. Like I said earlier; I’m not writing to express interest in the giveaway but to say a very big thanks to you for giving out to people without requesting from you. Yes, I have insulted and bashed your ego so many times but I feel the need to tell you to Pls ignore it. You have Learnt to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. You have been the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance. May
Aunty pocohantas b one of d mamas 4 here o,she go tell u her mind the way e be,u dont have choice but to love her.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by QuinieR(f): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2021
cool
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by QuinieR(f): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2021
cool
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
QuinieR:
cool
you dey keep space ?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by anuofGod(f): 6:06am On Nov 17, 2021
Acecards:
you dey keep space ?

I shed tears of joy last year. I was working as a live in housemaid and earning 15k salary as a university graduate, there was no job and I hate been lazy, so I started from somewhere, I was encouraged by a great friend I met here in nairaland, John. Can't really remember his moniker, Sunshyne200 he celebrated every job offer I got like they were huge, from the 8k per month job to the 15k per month job. His words of encouragement made me buckled up. After buying groceries for my daughter, I barely have enough to pay for school fees.
Pocohantas God bless her sweet soul.
If I keep typing, everywhere go full. But she's a blessed woman.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by pocohantas(f): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2021
anuofGod:

I shed tears of joy last year. I was working as a live in housemaid and earning 15k salary as a university graduate, there was no job and I hate been lazy, so I started from somewhere, I was encouraged by a friend I met here in nairaland, John. Can't really remember his moniker, sunshine, he celebrated every job offer I got like they were huge, from the 8k per month job to the 15k per month job. His words of encouragement made me buckled up. After buying groceries for my daughter, I barely have enough to pay for school fees.

Honestly, I can’t remember when this happened, but I am glad you are doing better. God bless you too… smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by anuofGod(f): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2021
pocohantas:

Honestly, I can’t remember when this happened, but I am glad you are doing better. God bless you too… smiley
Thanks and amen ma
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Sunshyne200(m): 5:49am On Nov 23, 2021
anuofGod:

I shed tears of joy last year. I was working as a live in housemaid and earning 15k salary as a university graduate, there was no job and I hate been lazy, so I started from somewhere, I was encouraged by a great friend I met here in nairaland, John. Can't really remember his moniker, Sunshyne200 he celebrated every job offer I got like they were huge, from the 8k per month job to the 15k per month job. His words of encouragement made me buckled up. After buying groceries for my daughter, I barely have enough to pay for school fees.

Thanks alot.
God bless you greatly, you are always amazing

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by herdeyhoh(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pocohantas, what more can I say than a big thank you, I was one of the beneficiaries of your benevolence and kindheartedness in December 2020. Thank you, I am very grateful, the Lord replenish your finances forever in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by HardMirror(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
herdeyhoh:
Pocohantas, what more can I say than a big thank you, I was one of the beneficiaries of your benevolence and kindheartedness in December 2020. Thank you, I am very grateful, the Lord replenish your finances forever in Jesus name, Amen
you must be a good person to come back and appreciate her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Blue-Collar Workers Want Their Children To Go to College: Why? / SHOCKER: When A Step-mother Is The Same Age As You / Pls My Brother In Law Is Hypnotized, How Do I Handle The Scammer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.