Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 (9679 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by cosmos2000(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2020
pocohantas:

I wonder if it is so hard for you guys to check mails. You are one of the people yet to reply my mail. You can drop your acct details here.
Thanks

Same with herdeyhoh.

What of we that we are yet to receive any confirmation from you...we shall keep hoping in God
Acct; 2051871112
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by cosmos2000(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2020
pocohantas:

I wonder if it is so hard for you guys to check mails. You are one of the people yet to reply my mail. You can drop your acct details here.
Thanks

Same with herdeyhoh.

Some of us manage to make here online...freemode so we cant really accesss our Gmail..!
Acct; 2051871112
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Yungvc: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Thanks

Same with herdeyhoh.

I sent you PM 22 23 AND 24 and no reply yet. That's how badly I need your assistance. I will try and resend now. Pls consider me. Thanks Ma
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Yungvc: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Thanks

Same with herdeyhoh.

Email resend
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by herdeyhoh(m): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2020
I hope you see this.

Thank you. God bless you always and Forever Sis Pocohantas

pocohantas:

Thanks

Same with herdeyhoh.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by sunbestie(f): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2020
pocohantas any gift for my Christmas baby? I know am late na vigilante and health issues on my baby.. Still at the hospital.

U can quote me here I can't access my email... Thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by dozieinspired: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2020
dozieinspired:
I am very much interested, currently job hunting and any amount would go a long way.... Thank you pocohantas and other sponsors of this giveaway
Hey, I sent a PM yesterday and would love to win the giveaway...
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by SheWrites(f): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
pocohantas:
We have started crediting the guys. To the ladies, na me hold una. Network issues, but I’ll come through. We would credit till tomorrow. Lots of glitches abeg.

Compliments of the season. I pm you the very day you posted this thread. I didn't get a reply. I pray I am also on the list of the female beneficiaries. So many things went down this year and a token from you will be like a balm. God bless you real good my sister.

0012639619 Gtb
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by herdeyhoh(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
A big big big thank you to a great woman Pocohantas. God bless you and replenish your finances in Jesus Name, Amen.

Everything you do will always profit and prosper. You will not go down in all ramifications of life.

You will witness many many more Christmas here on earth.

I am very grateful. You just ease my burden.

Alert received with thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by yellowgarri2(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
herdeyhoh:
A big big big thank you to a great woman Pocohantas. God bless you and replenish your finances in Jesus Name, Amen.

Everything you do will always profit and prosper. You will not go down in all ramifications of life.

You will witness many many more Christmas here on earth.

I am very grateful. You just ease my burden.

Alert received with thanks
do giveaway
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by yellowgarri2(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
Do giveaway
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Chixco95(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
pocohantas:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING;

NOTE: As always, I won’t do the crediting of the said amount, I don’t ever do that. I won’t even do the picking alone. A close friend who is a Nlder helps me with that.

Thanks for your cooperation... kiss kiss

Meanwhile, application is closed. It is Christmas day already.
Má, I commented on page 2 and I sent you email immediately but I'm yet to get any feedback
God bless you ma'am �
Well, I'm not really lucky when it comes to Giveaway
I'm not giving up though because I need it more than anything
Thanks in advance
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Sixfeetbelle: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Merry Christmas.

This thing caused issue last time she did giveaway and that's why Poco was specific about not mentioning you need help but rather send a pm.

I really wish you had read the instructions properly.

Now, eediots will start dragging you as if their lives are any better.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Sixfeetbelle: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Cutehector:
me one Naira I will not give online whether women or not. These people forget too easily. Trust me because I type from experience. I rather give to offline people within my neighborhood.

grin cheesy cheesy

Exactly. Even some of the women have insulted her so giving only women is partiality.

Point is, where your spirit leads you to give is where you should give. You may give offline people today and tomorrow they'll start thinking you're their saviour so everyday they're disturbing you for more and if you don't give, you become a bad person to them.

Online and as giveaways, in my opinion, is better. Give them that once and forget about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This thing caused issue last time she did giveaway and that's why Poco was specific about not mentioning you need help but rather send a pm.

I sent two PMs, no reply. Anyway, I guessed I missed this one.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Sixfeetbelle: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I sent two PMs, no reply. Anyway, I guessed I missed this one.

It's okay. Not everyone gets lucky on this things.

Be hopeful. Maybe something good may still happen.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It's okay. Not everyone gets lucky on this things.

Be hopeful. Maybe something good may still happen.
yeah. Thanks ma'am and merry Christmas.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Sixfeetbelle: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
yeah. Thanks ma'am and merry Christmas.

Thank you.

Merry Christmas to you and your family
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by mommaJ(f): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Yes
Good evening madam.Thank you so much really. You have given me some comfort with this... May lines fall in pleasant places for you. I am so grateful. Thank you madam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Ellaria(f): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
That you sent 2 PMs doesn't mean she has to or must select you. I have been reading this thread in guest mode and seeing people behave badly with a sense of entitlement to this lady's money.

One person even said do I have to kill goat for you to see my mail or answer mail? What sort of rude behaviour is that? It was so annoying, people begging with zero humility and grace in them.

She has a criteria she's following, she also explained at one point that priority will be given to students and people with children because it's harder when children are hungry and students don't work. It is like saying because you applied for a job twice at Google or NNPC they must shortlist you for an interview.

Pocohantas God bless you and well done. In the future if you want to do this sort of thing again, pls I will be glad to lend support with the screening and selection process.

All this mannerless people I saw on your thread who don't know how to talk or ask for things nicely, will learn manners by force and should not be benefitting from your generosity with such bad attitude.

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ellaria:
That you sent 2 PMs doesn't mean she has to or must select you. I have been reading this thread in guest mode and seeing people behave badly with a sense of entitlement to this lady's money.

One person even said do I have to kill goat for you to see my mail or answer mail? What sort of rude behaviour is that? It was so annoying, people begging with zero humility and grace in them.

Pocohantas God bless you and well done. In the future if you want to do this sort of thing again, pls I will be glad to lend support with the screening and selection process.

All this mannerless people I saw on your thread who don't know how to talk or ask for things nicely, will learn manners by force and should not be benefitting from your generosity with such bad attitude.
the colored line was her post.. She has a way of posting such

Sorry but doesn't you wanting to screen people and such not project the spirit of entitlement from you also?

Why not share your own money so you can screen as you like?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Cutehector(m): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin cheesy cheesy

Exactly. Even some of the women have insulted her so giving only women is partiality.

Point is, where your spirit leads you to give is where you should give. You may give offline people today and tomorrow they'll start thinking you're their saviour so everyday they're disturbing you for more and if you don't give, you become a bad person to them.

Online and as giveaways, in my opinion, is better. Give them that once and forget about it.
you also have a point.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by mithras(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Has the giveaway stopped OP??
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by EmekaBlue(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congrats to the beneficiaries but i wonder why my comment the first comment on this thread was deleted and i was banned from anything this thread until now.

Hmm...someone said somethings about the op and i can psychologically see its very true.

Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by pocohantas(f): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin cheesy cheesy

When sweetie? Babes on Nairaland no get wahala abeg. They might not always agree with you, but they don’t go out of their way to hunt you.

Sixfeetbelle:

Thank you sis. No matter how some people try to malign me, there are still rational Nlders.

Someone was here ranting on how I want to syphon the money because I said they should send PMs. I know how much they dragged recipients in the past and I felt bad about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by fabfunmi(f): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=pocohantas post=97451424]

When sweetie? Babes on Nairaland no get wahala abeg. They might not always agree with you, but they don’t go out of their way to hunt you.[/quote
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by fabfunmi(f): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=fabfunmi post=97452442][/quote

Cc pocohantas
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
pocohantas:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING;

NOTE: As always, I won’t do the crediting of the said amount, I don’t ever do that. I won’t even do the picking alone. A close friend who is a Nlder helps me with that.

Thanks for your cooperation... kiss kiss

Meanwhile, application is closed. It is Christmas day already.

Good evening and happy Christmas and boxing day to you. Please is this still open. Please I really need something to get a phone. I have sent a pm but I can't access my email address again.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
pocohantas:

When sweetie? Babes on Nairaland no get wahala abeg. They might not always agree with you, but they don’t go out of their way to hunt you.

Thank you sis. No matter how some people try to malign me, there are still rational Nlders.

Someone was here ranting on how I want to syphon the money because I said they should send PMs. I know how much they dragged recipients in the past and I felt bad about it.

Happy Christmas to you
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Interested
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by ILoveeyouall(f): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Aunty pocohantas help me with any ammount pls, i can't send pm thats' why i would have sent also am using small phone

Abeg help me!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by pocohantas(f): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
The giveaway is over please. I won’t respond to mentions, not because I am rude- but because I have nothing different/special to say.

Meanwhile, no be only una need phone, I need a phone too. Anyone that can buy me iPhone 11 or 12 should indicate biko. kiss kiss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why Did You Get Married / Life Is Short. Have An Affaire / What Open Marriage Taught One Man About Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.