Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians (26989 Views)

May 29 Presidential Inauguration Remains Sacrosanct – IGP Warns / IGP Warns Officers Against Using Roadblocks To Extort Money / Boko Haram Is Planning To Attack Jos, Abuja - IGP Warns Police Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by ofiko123(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
How then will people know that you are wealthy..??
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
It's rare to see a black man that won't flaunt, the little he or she has made, Even while they suffer and smile.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Just123: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
rowland545:
Nonsense talk.,..d police have failed...

So those of us way no get d wealth nko

It's not "nonsense talk" ,its a good advice.
Just don't attract unneeded attention in this period of insecurity .

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Rugaria: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
RapistOnBail:
cool

If you’ve got it, flaunt it.
Ten dollar bills?
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by DukeJoe17: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
aleeyus:

Okay, I #Cupydat grin
On your own grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Roddd(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
DukeJoe17:
What?
This girl with not be happy with oga IG.
I didn't mention any name, mind you.

You just said BAGba, if they put ngida...
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Seyzcham91(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
if you are made already and you don't flaunt, come back here and make this comment then i will believe you
sammy329:
sad sad

I don't know why people flaunt unnecessarily sef, they just put themselves under unnecessary pressure.
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by laiperi: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
I wonder why it took this long. Police should investigate the sources of money of "flaunters" and tax them accordingly.

It is no different from spraying money to humiliate the poor and encourage desperation to wealth by any means.

But abeg, make you nor ban cute butts o.
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by chaloskyx: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
YOU TO IGP AND FELLOW POLITICIANS STOP LOOTING THE WEALTH OF THE MASSES.....WHICH WEALTH DOES THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN HAVE WHEN YOU DON LOOT AM FINISH
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by chaloskyx: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
IN THAT CASE THEY WOULD HAVE TO START WITH OUR POLITICIANS GOVERNORS AND MINISTER
laiperi:
I wonder why it took this long. Police should investigate the sources of money of "flaunters" and tax them accordingly.

It is no different from spraying money to humiliate the poor and encourage desperation to wealth by any means.

But abeg, make you nor ban cute butts o.
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Farki: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I remember a Nigeria where I’d leave my house by 7pm to attend a 12/1 am party in another state cheesy

When was this, 1960?

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Jaqenhghar: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
What wealth is he talking of. People eating chicken is now wealth? Abi na the 2nd hand vehicles ( in some cases lemon cars) na him be the wealth.
Can't blame him sha . When you live in the poverty capital of the universe, everything looks like wealth

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by naijadrivablog: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
Emoney left this group.
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Jaqenhghar: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
ofiko123:
How then will people know that you are wealthy..??
Are you making money for your comfort or are you making money for others to see?
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Chiefhaywhy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Make I flaunt small...
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by kelvindj98: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
JoeEeL:
Pure signs of a failed state.

To be rich naw is a big deal.

Zoo talk.
It has nothing to do with Nigeria being a failed state. It's just common sense practice to keep oneself safe.
That's how Kim Kardasian was robbed in Paris after posting the valuable jewelries she had in her possession, or is France a failed state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by HoluGraze: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
He who have ear let him hear
and
He who hears and understand let him put it use
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Juslaidat: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wahala for who no get money
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by rowland545(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Just123:

It's not "nonsense talk" ,its a good advice.
Just don't attract unneeded attention in this period of insecurity .
they r looking for were to shift d blame...d truth is d country is not safe...so weather u post or not....u r still going to get fvcked
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Onyekamike(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
The police men around where l live conduct themselves professionally. l believe in 2021 they will continue to carry out their civic duties and obligations professionally.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by alawiiyeyoruba1: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Funny enough, people who work so hard to make their money won't flaunt it.

Even with evolving trends of fashion, one of the few things that haven’t changed is the act of wearing caps in Yoruba land, wearing of cap has a unique way of completing and beautifying the traditional attire you are putting on hence the popular saying that ‘’Your styling isn’t …………......... read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/yoruba-caps-fila/
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Cousin9999: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
JoeEeL:
Pure signs of a failed state.

To be rich naw is a big deal.

Zoo talk.

There are countries in South America and Asia where it's common for actual rich people to act as if they're struggling or middle class. It's because of how common it is for rich people to "disappear" there, and because of how common kidnappings are.

What he's saying is common sense; don't make yourself an easy target. It's not going to hurt you to not flex. You never know who's watching.

4 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Temptee101(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Water-tight security only on paper.
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Cousin9999: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Good thing most rich people on SM are phony. Robbers and kidnappers can only get them for their air mattress.

[img]https://media./images/ae2f9d4bc2fe0316423c5a96a83fa5aa/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by EmekaBlue(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Is it your money?!

Abeg flaunt and share to d less privileged
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by 2cribz: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
Yeah,days naija 4 u, any small tin na facebook,instagram. Living a false life,they always end up real broke cos them wan meet up,make ppl say dem be big boys,meanwhile shishi no dey

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by 2cribz: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by JaneYave(f): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
I wish I had the wealth sef. They had their weddings, how won't we observe COVID 19 guidelines? I don't want to talk ooo
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Ryan03(f): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
rowland545:
they r looking for were to shift d blame...d truth is d country is not safe...so weather u post or not....u r still going to get fvcked
you do your own part first
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Sirwallace(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
I don't know who will see this but I hope this get to you and your heart.

I really need help to sustain myself with food for the rest of the year. This year has been rough after my job loss in march.

Acc: 0100786757
Bank: Access Bank

Thank you.

ATMs
Akin Alabi
First Bank
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by 2cribz: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
No sane person will give u 5naira fool
Sirwallace:
I don't know who will see this but I hope this get to you and your heart.

I really need help to sustain myself with food for the rest of the year. This year has been rough after my job loss in march.

Acc: 0100786757
Bank: Access Bank

Thank you.

ATMs
Akin Alabi
First Bank
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Sirwallace(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
2cribz:
No sane person will give u 5naira fool

Very well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins / Gunman Who Killed DSS Operative Arrested While Fleeing To Cameroon. Photo / There May Be No General Elections In 2023 — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.