Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians (26992 Views)

May 29 Presidential Inauguration Remains Sacrosanct – IGP Warns / IGP Warns Officers Against Using Roadblocks To Extort Money / Boko Haram Is Planning To Attack Jos, Abuja - IGP Warns Police Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Sirwallace(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
2cribz:
No sane person will give u 5naira fool

Very well.

At the lowest like this, One day will look back to days where people like you with no empathy say stuff like this.
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by rowland545(m): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ryan03:
you do your own part first
wat is my part?...I should pick up arms and go after boko haram??

U sound like someone who listens to lies from this govt alot
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by 2cribz: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
I dont beg and cant go broke.
Sirwallace:

Very well.

At the lowest like this, One day will look back to days where people like you with no empathy say stuff like this.
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by LuverBoi16(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
DukeJoe17:
What? This girl with not be happy with oga IG. I didn't mention any name, mind you.
if Dj Cuppy fans catch u ehn, u will smell ur asshole
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by Cousin9999: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
This thread reminds me of...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1DC2-ru3vU
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by laiperi: 2:14am On Dec 25, 2020
You mean like yesterday or years ago.

I agree.

chaloskyx: 4:20pm On Dec 24
IN THAT CASE THEY WOULD HAVE TO START WITH OUR POLITICIANS GOVERNORS AND MINISTER
laiperi:
I wonder why it took this long. Police should investigate the sources of money of "flaunters" and tax them accordingly.

It is no different from spraying money to humiliate the poor and encourage desperation to wealth by any means.

But abeg, make you nor ban cute butts o.
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by JoeEeL(m): 2:45am On Dec 25, 2020
Cousin9999:

There are countries in South America and Asia where it's common for actual rich people to act as if they're struggling or middle class. It's because of how common it is for rich people to "disappear" there, and because of how common kidnappings are.

What he's saying is common sense; don't make yourself an easy target. It's not going to hurt you to not flex. You never know who's watching.

Yes boss.
Re: Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians by JoeEeL(m): 2:45am On Dec 25, 2020
kelvindj98:

It has nothing to do with Nigeria being a failed state. It's just common sense practice to keep oneself safe.
That's how Kim Kardasian was robbed in Paris after posting the valuable jewelries she had in her possession, or is France a failed state?

Correct boss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian AirForce Plane Crashes In Yola, Adamawa State - Sahara Reporters / Governor Makinde's Deputy, Olaniyan Vows To Not End Rift With His Boss / TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.