Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting (8987 Views)

Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting / Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by sammy329(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
perestroika19:

Please where in Oyo state are you talking about? Because all the streets have been taken over by hemp smoking touts that you have to pay them if you want to drive your car in one piece
Don't mind the guy, touts have taken over everywhere angry

2 Likes

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by Angelfrost(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Not a damn thing is going to change... Not one police reform or change.

Endsars showed clearly that biggest resistance to change are those in power!!! Positive change bothers them!!!
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by perestroika19: 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
This Bodija Ojurin. Chaotic as ever, I've been stuck here for close to an hour. How can a governor ask law enforcement officers to stand down even when they were being assaulted by hoodlums like it happened at Iwo rd?

2 Likes

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by ekestic1976(f): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hallabee1:
no be by force to wear suit now ...see that man wey dress like 2 indomie wey dey squeeze enter take-away

grin grin >: grin. That your mouth, ehn!

1 Like

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by goodheart02(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
bro4u:
I remember very well the unfortunate story of Jimoh Isiaq and he is yet to get justice. The best thing to do as a sibling to the victim is to dedicate resources and time in hunting down the stupid cop no matter how long it takes. He deserves to die too.

I agree with you
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by alawiiyeyoruba1: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
This country is joke.

Even with evolving trends of fashion, one of the few things that haven’t changed is the act of wearing caps in Yoruba land, wearing of cap has a unique way of completing and beautifying the traditional attire you are putting on hence the popular saying that ‘’Your styling isn’t …………......... read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/yoruba-caps-fila/
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by ekestic1976(f): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
sketcherJ:
Liar, ApC apologist. Come to Oyo state and see what he is doing

Name ONE! Just one o. I've been living in Ibadan since 1977. So you like the way Dugbe is? You like Apata, Challenge and Iwo Road? Where's Business District in Ibadan? Keke and Okada and Micra and street traders have taken over. One year is too much to straighten Ibadan, especially for a man who has been running for Governor for a long time. Believe it or not, I voted for Seyi but he don fall my hand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by Flier: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
Everything about GSM seems to be fake
He like to be the center of attention and take all the glory alone,anything that doesn’t involve him is a NO

2 Likes

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by SaintLucia: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
sammy329:

What has Tinubu done to you, what's the correlation between Tinubu and this topic
He probably caught Tinubu red handed sleeping with his mother.

4 Likes

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by perestroika19: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
ekestic1976:

Name ONE! Just one o. I've been living in Ibadan since 1977. So you like the way Dugbe is? You like Apata, Challenge and Iwo Road? Where's Business District in Ibadan? Keke and Okada and Micra and street traders have taken over. One year is too much to straighten Ibadan, especially for a man who has been running for Governor for a long time. Believe it or not, I voted for Seyi but he don fall my hand.

Those his supporters are the one reinforcing his failures and are preventing him from sitting up and get a grip of government.
Everybody here has resorted to disobeying traffic, hoodlums are now the new king of the jungle.
Bodija Ojurin right now. Chaos everywhere. Nobody to restore order

3 Likes

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by SaintLucia: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
capitalzero:

Do u live in Oyo state?
I said you people should stop calling me AUDIO GOVERNOR.

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by sketcherJ(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
ekestic1976:

you should find out for yourself, there is no one that truly voted for seyi and would say he is falling his/her hand. Everyday projects are being commissioned. You lie bro.
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by sketcherJ(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
perestroika19:

Please where in Oyo state are you talking about? Because all the streets have been taken over by hemp smoking touts that you have to pay them if you want to drive your car in one piece
all the streets. What da Bleep? How can u be blatantly lying on the media? Name your street where thugs have taken control!
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by sketcherJ(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
perestroika19:

Those his supporters are the one reinforcing his and are preventing him from sitting up and get a grip of government.
Everybody here has resorted to disobeying traffic, hoodlums are now the new king of the jungle.
you are lying, well you will keep wailing because the good people of Oyo state recognize the efforts and impacts of Seyi Makinde in the state. He has a very high public support and apology. Get ready to keep wailing till 2027
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by hannysur8(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
capitalzero:

Do u live in Oyo state?
Yes ooo, I live outside Oyo state for only 2years of my 31y, I know how other previous government perform in there first year, Seyi only sabi use media, forget the rest

1 Like

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by hannysur8(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
sketcherJ:
you should find out for yourself, there is no one that truly voted for seyi and would say he is falling his/her hand. Everyday projects are being commissioned. You lie bro.
Go to Molete under bridge, you will swear for Seyi

1 Like

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by ekestic1976(f): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
sketcherJ:

I'm not disputing your claim. Just name ONE! Why is that so difficult?

3 Likes

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by ekestic1976(f): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
sketcherJ:
you are lying, well you will keep wailing because the good people of Oyo state recognize the efforts and impacts of Seyi Makinde in the state. He has a very high public support and apology. Get ready to keep wailing till 2027

Forget about "the good people of Oyo state". Mention just one thing the Governor did since May last year. One thing o.

3 Likes

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
ekestic1976:

Audio

2 Likes

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by capitalzero: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
hannysur8:
Yes ooo, I live outside Oyo state for only 2years of my 31y, I know how other previous government perform in there first year, Seyi only sabi use media, forget the rest

What is your view on makinde handling of?
Pensions
LAUTECH
Regular payment of salary
Management of endsars
Covid lockdown
Free education policy

1 Like

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by arsenal33: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Tinubu have destroyed Yoruba land
Awo will be regretting in his grave now
Tinubu is the governor of Oyo State. You see yourself?
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by Okoroawusa: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
You will not see the usual people here because the news is about a PDP state...

Hypocrites!!

1 Like

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by arsenal33: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
ekestic1976:

Molete Audio Bridge

2 Likes

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by desgiezd(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Tinubu have destroyed Yoruba land
Awo will be regretting in his grave now

Demented completely?
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by zabuur: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
capitalzero:

Pensions
LAUTECH
Regular payment of salary
Management of endsars
Covid lockdown
Free education policy

PENSIONS
Nothing new, they've always been paid. It's not his money, he hasn't done them any favors..

LAUTECH
What makes you think it was his idea. There are 2 governors involved, Oyetola has the better share.

REGULAR PAYMENT OF SALARY
Does he pay salaries 2ce in a month? What you don't know is that GSM believes his best strategy is to keep giving out money, so what would be difficult is paying salaries.

MANAGEMENT OF ENDSARS
Remember he paid a long 100m to renovate a palace but, the victims family 1m. Also, read the topic of this thread, if he had done due diligence, this topic won't surface. He only dashed out money to touts at every road block. More road blocks came up so they can have their own share too.

COVID LOCKDOWN
Only when you do tests thats when you'll know the extent at which the virus had affected and killed people. Since we didn't do tests in Oyo state, we won't know how badly we've been hit by the virus.

FREE EDUCATION POLICY
This is ZERO. Now, schools had PTA teachers which he dissolved with a promise of recruiting them for the state. This is over a year now, no one has been employed. The last exams in the state, most of the schools had their exams written on boards. No chairs, no pieces of chalk, no text books. At the end some schools begged the parents to contribute 500 naira each to be able to print their exams. Inadequate teachers. How's that free education? Now All the pensions and salaries that he regularly pays, these parents must spend to get lesson teachers privately, navigate touts whisky driving etc.

Trust me! Oyo state made a grave mistake

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by happney65: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
hannysur8:
Seyi is only the best Governor on social media not in real life, nothing good has changed since he assume office as the Governor of my dear state.

After he inaugurated the team shey na him go tell them to go and sit?Answer me naa?Abi he is a Lawyer?
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by Firefox01: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
This thread dey sweet me. People are no longer blinded by the Social Media whitewashing PDP miscreants always use for the "feeding bottle" governor. Seyi Makinde is a failure who only knows how to use social media to deceive fools. Unfortunately, we have a lot of fools in Nigeria. But even the fools are fast waking up. Didn't vote for GSM and now, I'm vindicated grin

1 Like

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by capitalzero: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
zabuur:

PENSIONS
Nothing new, they've always been paid. It's not his money, he hasn't done them any favors..

LAUTECH
What makes you think it was his idea. There are 2 governors involved, Oyetola has the better share.

REGULAR PAYMENT OF SALARY
Does he pay salaries 2ce in a month? What you don't know is that GSM believes his best strategy is to keep giving out money, so what would be difficult is paying salaries.

MANAGEMENT OF ENDSARS
Remember he paid a long 100m to renovate a palace but, the victims family 1m. Also, read the topic of this thread, if he had done due diligence, this topic won't surface. He only dashed out money to touts at every road block. More road blocks came up so they can have their own share too.

COVID LOCKDOWN
Only when you do tests thats when you'll know the extent at which the virus had affected and killed people. Since we didn't do tests in Oyo state, we won't know how badly we've been hit by the virus.

FREE EDUCATION POLICY
This is ZERO. Now, schools had PTA teachers which he dissolved with a promise of recruiting them for the state. This is over a year now, no one has been employed. The last exams in the state, most of the schools had their exams written on boards. No chairs, no pieces of chalk, no text books. At the end some schools begged the parents to contribute 500 naira each to be able to print their exams. Inadequate teachers. How's that free education? Now All the pensions and salaries that he regularly pays, these parents must spend to get lesson teachers privately, navigate touts whisky driving etc.

Trust me! Oyo state made a grave mistake
It is just your opinion and you are just a critic.
LAUTECH students, parents, civil servants, market women, teachers, and hospital workers have different opinion . Those issues affect them directly. You belong to none of the above categories.
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by abeyaktech: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
The one holding everyday what is the result...... Let us stop this scamming.
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by jman77(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
capitalzero:

Pensions ✓
LAUTECH ✓
Regular payment of salary (not an achievement)×
Management of endsars ×
Covid lockdown ×
Free education policy×

Tell me, is this not F9?

1 Like

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by happney65: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
perestroika19:

Those his supporters are the one reinforcing his and are preventing him from sitting up and get a grip of government.

Is seyi the police man or woman that will go and be directing traffic?After the Endsars,most of them have gone into hiding..Most police stations around the country are still under lock and key..At least Sango is under lock and key,likewise the most of them..so how will they come and keep traffic when the people to do it are hiding?

Even with the way things are,He even gave the police about 25cars again making about 125 Kia RRS cars the ones you see parked around the city..You will see them except you are blind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#NIGERIA DECIDES: Oyo State Situation Reports / Nigeria's 2019 Budget Made Presentable By DELOITTE / Tribunal Upholds Wike’s Electoral Victory, Dismisses Lp’s Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.