Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,456 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting (9006 Views)

Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting / Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by capitalzero: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
jman77:

Tell me, is this not F9?
Salary- Ajimobi failed. Asked workers in parastatats including hospitals in the state.
Covid lockdown-Oyo state did not lockdown. All civil servants get palliative.
Endsars- were there wanton destruction of lives and properties including of palliatives in oyo state
Ownership of LAUTECH - his campaign promise and he followed it up.
Free education policy - I know quite numbers of parents who moved their children to public schools from private. Just interact with those parents. Public school enrollment has increased in the state.
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by jman77(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
hannysur8:
Go to Molete under bridge, you will swear for Seyi
Dont mind him! Tell him to go to olodo and see advance touts,thugs, street urchins collecting/ragging money from residents before they could be allowed to go their way.

1 Like

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by happney65: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
ekestic1976:

Name ONE! Just one o. I've been living in Ibadan since 1977. So you like the way Dugbe is? You like Apata, Challenge and Iwo Road? Where's Business District in Ibadan? Keke and Okada and Micra and street traders have taken over. One year is too much to straighten Ibadan, especially for a man who has been running for Governor for a long time. Believe it or not, I voted for Seyi but he don fall my hand.

When I answer you and show you his projects,I know you wont answer me like most of you propagandists. He has done far better than all governors in his first two years..I will be giving you FACTS below and not lies nor propaganda

Breakdown of major ongoing road projects and approved ones.

1. 65km moniya to iseyin road
2. 21km Airport Amuloko Ajia
3. 12km Apete to Akufo
4. 3km G stadium to Lautech first gate
5. 10km Saki township road
6. 5km Gedu - Oroki - Sabo /Ashipa
7. 7km akobo road
8. 45km Saki to Igboho
9. 12km Akala express to Apata--Abadoned for 8years during Ajimobi.If he had done it,It would have solved traffic buildup at Apata and as the Akala express road is the new
That's 180kms of major roads..

Or the current project at challenge which will cost about 2.5Billion naira to solve the traffic holdup at challenge..Guess you wont know that the popular MRS Petrol station at challenge has been demolished and roundabouts demolished there too.. or the Multibillion naira Bus terminals being at challenge,Iwo road and Ojoo built to fix transportation issues once and for all in those major areas.

What of the remodeling of the Adamsingba staduim into a worls class staduim.Things like this and more will improve the IGR of Oyo state..What about the remodeling of the Agabwo shopping complex..A money making complex left to rot opposite the University of Ibadan.It will be back and ready to be use two years time..Ajimobi signed a yeye memorandum of understanding that did not see the light of the day and seyi was able to have it fixed and construction started in less than two years in his administration.

And the chairman of it all..The win of Lautech for Oyo state..something Mr constituted Authority could not do and lambasted them and called them names..You people should face FACTS and not hear say and propaganda..He isnt perfect like others,but he is doing well at least for now
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by zabuur: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
capitalzero:

It is just your opinion and you are just a critic.
LAUTECH students, parents, civil servants, market women, teachers, and hospital workers have different opinion . Those issues affect them directly. You belong to none of the above categories.

If d person thats being lied to doesn't know a statement is a lie, the person lying would know it is.

Figure it out
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by Harfisco(m): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ọ̀yọ́ state is now audio state
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by sammy329(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
capitalzero:

Salary- Ajimobi failed. Asked workers in parastatats including hospitals in the state.
Covid lockdown-Oyo state did not lockdown. All civil servants get palliative.
Endsars- were there wanton destruction of lives and properties including of palliatives in oyo state
Ownership of LAUTECH - his campaign promise and he followed it up.
Free education policy - I know quite numbers of parents who moved their children to public schools from private. Just interact with those parents. Public school enrollment has increased in the state.
undecided undecided undecided public schools that they are writing exam questions on blackboards, let me tell you something public schools in Oyo state are now nothing to write about, school don't even have funds for day to day activities.

Cancelling SGB policy was a big mistake

1 Like

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by ekestic1976(f): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
happney65:

When I answer you and show you his projects,I know you wont answer me like most of you propagandists. He has done far better than all governors in his first two years..I will be giving you FACTS below and not lies nor propaganda

3. 12km Apete to Akufo
7. 7km akobo road
8. 45km Saki to Igboho
9. 12km Akala express to Apata--Abadoned for 8years during Ajimobi.If he had done it,It would have solved traffic buildup at Apata and as the Akala express road is the new
That's 180kms of major roads..

Or the current project at challenge which will cost about 2.5Billion naira to solve the traffic holdup at challenge..Guess you wont know that the popular MRS Petrol station at challenge has been demolished and roundabouts demolished there too.. or the Multibillion naira Bus terminals being at challenge,Iwo road and Ojoo built to fix transportation issues once and for all in those major areas.

What of the remodeling of the Adamsingba staduim into a worls class staduim.Things like this and more will improve the IGR of Oyo state..What about the remodeling of the Agabwo shopping complex..A money making complex left to rot opposite the University of Ibadan.It will be back and ready to be use two years time..Ajimobi signed a yeye memorandum of understanding that did not see the light of the day and seyi was able to have it fixed and construction started in less than two years in his administration.

And the chairman of it all..The win of Lautech for Oyo state..something Mr constituted Authority could not do and lambasted them and called them names..You people should face FACTS and not hear say and propaganda..He isnt perfect like others,but he is doing well at least for now

Continue to deceive yourself, so gbo?
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by happney65: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
ekestic1976:

Continue to deceive yourself, so gbo?

You claimed he has no project..I gave them to you.Facts above which you can easily google..Now it is about me deceiving myself..Bros what exactly do you want gangan?Is it until when seyi give you his wife to sleep with or what exactly is your problem?

Ohh I even forgot sef.The payment of retired Gratuities not paid on 8 fucccking years.seyi is paying them and paying pensioners that Ajimobis has not paid and never paid a month..Yet in the history of Oyo state,No governor got as much as Ajimobi got in Federal Allocation..Or what about the increase in Oyo's IGR. We are now making an IGR or about 3Billon monthly left at 1.5Billoon by Ajimobi yet he hasn't increased taxes..

Ogaaa ooo
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by worworbabe: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
sketcherJ:
you should find out for yourself, there is no one that truly voted for seyi and would say he is falling his/her hand. Everyday projects are being commissioned. You lie bro.

Mention the projects. Abi are they audio projects?
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by sammy329(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
@ happney65, why don't you mention the awful conditions of public schools in Oyo state right now undecided undecided
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by capitalzero: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
sammy329:
undecided undecided undecided public schools that they are writing exam questions on blackboards, let me tell you something public schools in Oyo state are now nothing to write about, school don't even have funds for day to day activities.

Cancelling SGB policy was a big mistake

It is not a mistake. It is a big relief for some parents. I know some kids who would not go to school because of #200. It is pathetic. I was worse in 2016 to 2018. I believe 2021 budget if implemented will address issue you raised. Education has highest allocation in proposed 2021 budget.
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by sammy329(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
capitalzero:

It is not a mistake. It is a big relief for some parents. I know some kids who would not go to school because of #200. It is pathetic. I was worse in 2016 to 2018. I believe 2021 budget if implemented will address issue you raised. Education has highest allocation in proposed 2021 budget.
sad sad sad sad do you know that schools don't have enough teachers, since there are no PTA teachers again, do you know schools can't run day to day activities and since the teachers there are civil servants they won't mention anything to avoid the wrath of the governor and you can't expect civil servants to use their personal funds to run the public schools.

And that 200 naira claim is a lie

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by capitalzero: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
sammy329:
sad sad sad sad do you know that schools don't have enough teachers, since there are no PTA teachers again, do you know schools can't run day to day activities and since the teachers there are civil servants they won't mention anything to avoid the wrath of the governor and you can't expect civil servants to use their personal funds to run the public schools.

And that 200 naira claim is a lie

It is not lie. On issue of teachers, do you know recruitment of teachers is going on? Some names have been released
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by happney65: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
sammy329:
@ happney65, why don't you mention the awful conditions of public schools in Oyo state right now undecided undecided

That is wrong..A total and complete error on his part and that is why the 2021 Budget has Education with the largest share..I made mention if it days back that even made front page.

Oyo state got Lautech recently which is a Plus..Even before that Oyo state has been the sole financier of Lautech after Oyetola told seyi he can't pay

Let's see what will happen with the 2021 Budget with Education which is the highest
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by perestroika19: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
sketcherJ:
all the streets. What da Bleep? How can u be blatantly lying on the media? Name your street where thugs have taken control!
I have nothing to say to someone like you. Even Fresh FM and Isaac Brown that are among his favourite fan base have been calling him out publicly on how hoodlums and thugs are reigning supreme.
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by perestroika19: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
sketcherJ:
you are lying, well you will keep wailing because the good people of Oyo state recognize the efforts and impacts of Seyi Makinde in the state. He has a very high public support and apology. Get ready to keep wailing till 2027
This one is even one of his sycophants. Mchewww. Who cares who governs? All I want is sanity in Ibadan not some audio achievements
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by olaks4real(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
sketcherJ:
Liar, ApC apologist. Come to Oyo state and see what he is doing
oga tell us something special he has done in the state since is arrival as the governor? If not for the prompt payment of salary ntn makes him different from the past administration.
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by perestroika19: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
happney65:

Is seyi the police man or woman that will go and be directing traffic?After the Endsars,most of them have gone into hiding..Most police stations around the country are still under lock and key..At least Sango is under lock and key,likewise the most of them..so how will they come and keep traffic when the people to do it are hiding?

Even with the way things are,He even gave the police about 25cars again making about 125 Kia RRS cars the ones you see parked around the city..You will see them except you are blind.
I'll engage you because you are not like other Seyi's praise singers that'll tag anybody criticizing him a wailer and opposition. Do you know why most police stations are under lock and key in Ibadan? It's due to Seyi's demeanor towards those hoodlums that roasted those policemen at Iwo rd and his comment on the incident that policemen should stand down even in the face of attack and provocation by hoodlums. Though the policemen have so many excesses but a governor taking side with hoodlums is wrong in all shades. It's blown all over his face now because he knows he has no moral standing to ask those guys to be back on the streets.
As for the vehicles he is buying for the police, it should be a good step but it's not telling on security of lives and properties of people in Oyo state. Those cars have become tools of extortion by police. Honestly, Seyi needs to buckle up, otherwise his term would be a setback in the state which we all don't pray for. We need him to perform and lift the state up not some achievements you only see on internet.
Lastly, the monster he's making in Auxiliary, I pray doesn't consume him

1 Like

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by olaks4real(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
worworbabe:

Mention the projects. Abi are they audio projects?
mention the projects pls....don't be sentimental.
The only good thing is the prompt payment of salary
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by arcis: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Tinubu have destroyed Yoruba land
Awo will be regretting in his grave now

Werey..even if your papa no born you..nah Tinubu..

You will still die because of Tinubu hatred..

spit
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
sketcherJ:
you should find out for yourself, there is no one that truly voted for seyi and would say he is falling his/her hand. Everyday projects are being commissioned. You lie bro.
LOL, which project did he commission today?
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by arcis: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
sketcherJ:
Liar, ApC apologist. Come to Oyo state and see what he is doing

Oya..tell us what he's doing that is special.

Just name 3 things he has done since he became gov
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by arcis: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
capitalzero:

What is your view on makinde handling of?
Pensions
LAUTECH
Regular payment of salary
Management of endsars
Covid lockdown
Free education policy

hey..let us hear words...
1. Pensions...Dont even talk about this..he still they owe pension
2. Lautech..Fine both Gov were able to sort the ownership issues but let wait and see how he will manage the sch..
3. Regular payment of Salary: Even Late Ajimobi promptly paid salaries during first and second years of his administration. Let see how it goes...
4. Management of sars: You be Mumu..which management of end sars..do you know Oyo state is second state aside Lagos with high rate of death during end sars protests..
5. Covid lock down..What's special abt this..
6. Free education policy: That's has been in place since Ladoja Administration. Ajimobi continues with the policy..so what's special abt Makinde policy. Do you know up till date..Primary school in Oyo state are yet to receive their impress. Teachers are still writing Exam questions on black boards at this age..
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by joyandfaith: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
arcis:

hey..let us hear words...
1. Pensions...Dont even talk about this..he still they owe pension
2. Lautech..Fine both Gov were able to sort the ownership issues but let wait and see how he will manage the sch..
3. Regular payment of Salary: Even Late Ajimobi promptly paid salaries during first and second years of his administration. Let see how it goes...
4. Management of sars: You be Mumu..which management of end sars..do you know Oyo state is second state aside Lagos with high rate of death during end sars protests..
5. Covid lock down..What's special abt this..
6. Free education policy: That's has been in place since Ladoja Administration. Ajimobi continues with the policy..so what's special abt Makinde policy. Do you know up till date..Primary school in Oyo state are yet to receive their impress. Teachers are still writing Exam questions on black boards at this age..
smh
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by happney65: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
perestroika19:

I'll engage you because you are not like other Seyi's praise singers that'll tag anybody criticizing him a wailer and opposition. Do you know why most police stations are under lock and key in Ibadan? It's due to Seyi's demeanor towards those hoodlums that roasted those policemen at Iwo rd and his comment on the incident that policemen should stand down even in the face of attack and provocation by hoodlums. Though the policemen have so many excesses but a governor taking side with hoodlums is wrong in all shades. It's blown all over his face now because he knows he has no moral standing to ask those guys to be back on the streets.
As for the vehicles he is buying for the police, it should be a good step but it's not telling on security of lives and properties of people in Oyo state. Those cars have become tools of extortion by police. Honestly, Seyi needs to buckle up, otherwise his term would be a setback in the state which we all don't pray for. We need him to perform and lift the state up not some achievements you only see on internet.
Lastly, the monster he's making in Auxiliary, I pray doesn't consume him

Thank you for the reply and I will also answer you with FACTS..

And why are most police stations also under lock and key?Do you think this is in Ibadan alone?It is EVERYWHERE in Nigeria..Everywhere.They all are still afraid of coming out that is why..And NO,He told Policemen to stand down before the crisis happened..Police Men were being protested against,do you prefer them to be seen outside?He preferred like most policemen in the first two days for the Military to take over which they did.

And as for his action during the Endsars protest,It was the best..If policemen had retaliated it would have gotten worst and might even led to something much more greater than what happened in Lagos.The anger on the streets were against the Police because of their highhandeness,He had to go to Iwo road to calm things down.I wasnt too impressed myself at first because I expected a curfew,but a police officer told me he did well as things would have snowballed .No govornor in Nigeria could do that and came out unscatted..Was it not Oyetola that tried doing that and was nearly killed?Now the people that roasted people at Iwo road were they not picked and arrested?

My brother,No Govornor in Oyo state has spent more on security than seyi..He bought 125 smart cars for them for efficient service. Each one of those RRS officers are paid the minimum of 30,000 monthly..And they do not take BRIBES.They are funded directly from the govornor's office..You can see the cars are still in good condition almost 2years after he bought them..You can reach the police on 615 to report crime..

He got a mobile squadron for Ago -are to main that area against incursion and banditry. Boughts hundreds of vehicles and motorcycles for Amotekun and yet I dont know what else he will do?Will he go and carry Guns and be looking after thieves?

In the SW..Between Lagos,Oyo and Ogun..Oyo is still the safest...I mean you can still drive and go anywhere with no fear..You dont drive and whyne up all your glass as it's being done in Lagos in traffic because people rob and kill people in traffic in Lagos..Or is it Lagos that people will run and close their shops in some parts of Lagos as early as 6PM..Ikorodu for example..or point blank cultism in broad day light in mushin and others..Or is it Ogun state where cultists run riot every now and then?

Ibadan and Oyo state in General is still safe and we all know that..Let's not use sentiments to talk please..When some people refer to Ajimobi's administration I just laugh..Was it not under Ajimobi the 1million boys started?Was it not under him?Was it not under him a sitting member of the Federal house of assembly was killed..Honourable Sugar..Did anyone blame Ajimobi for the deaths that occured under 1million boys and that of Sugar?..Was it not under Seyi that they killed notable thugs that was running wire under Ajimobi..Ekugbemi and others..I am giving facts here and I hope you can reply me back with facts too..When a serial killer was on the rampage at Moniya,Did the police not stand up to the occasion after a while even after the suspect ran away?

And when you made mention of Auxilary what has Auxilary done?Did you see any of his boys running haywire at parks?At major parks..The RRS and Operation burst are always parked there 247..They dont leave.Challenge oo,Iwo road oo..so what has Auxilarry done?He only collects his money..they dont go on the road and starts beating people..Please I need FACTS and not hearsay..I just gave you facts above and I am sure if you will respond you will respond with facts too
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by happney65: 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
arcis:

Oya..tell us what he's doing that is special.

Just name 3 things he has done since he became gov

I am reproducing the above I replied to someone again to you..

3. 12km Apete to Akufo
7. 7km akobo road
8. 45km Saki to Igboho
9. 12km Akala express to Apata--Abadoned for 8years during Ajimobi.If he had done it,It would have solved traffic buildup at Apata and as the Akala express road is the new ringroad

That's 180kms of major roads in less than two years

What of the remodeling of the Adamsingba staduim into a world class staduim.Things like this and more will improve the IGR of Oyo state..What about the remodeling of the Agabwo shopping complex..A money making complex left to rot opposite the University of Ibadan.It will be back and ready to be use two years time..Ajimobi signed a yeye memorandum of understanding that did not see the light of the day and seyi was able to have it fixed and construction started in less than two years in his administration.

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by Yemi7up: 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
capitalzero:

Do u live in Oyo state?
Yes I do and that person is right.
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by Blackdisciple(m): 12:20am On Dec 25, 2020
No need to hold cos nothing was gonna come out of it..

If they were serious why sitting has not yet started?
Even lekki panel sef nothing like this we just dey look
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by arcis: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2020
happney65:

I am reproducing the above I replied to someone again to you..

3. 12km Apete to Akufo
7. 7km akobo road
8. 45km Saki to Igboho
9. 12km Akala express to Apata--Abadoned for 8years during Ajimobi.If he had done it,It would have solved traffic buildup at Apata and as the Akala express road is the new ringroad

That's 180kms of major roads in less than two years

What of the remodeling of the Adamsingba staduim into a world class staduim.Things like this and more will improve the IGR of Oyo state..What about the remodeling of the Agabwo shopping complex..A money making complex left to rot opposite the University of Ibadan.It will be back and ready to be use two years time..Ajimobi signed a yeye memorandum of understanding that did not see the light of the day and seyi was able to have it fixed and construction started in less than two years in his administration.

why are guys like this nah..80% of those projects are just still on Paper..

1. Which 7km Akobo road? where in Akobo...Approved or under CONSTRUCTION?

2. 12k Akala Expressway to Apata..why nah...why lying..

Aside Moniya Iseyin that's still under CONSTRUCTION...All others are still paper work..
Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by happney65: 1:57am On Dec 25, 2020
arcis:

Aside Moniya Iseyin that's still under CONSTRUCTION...All others are still paper work..

I like when I want to reply you guys,I will get on PC and not on mobile so I can have the time to reply you well..I just laugh when you say 80% of those projects are on Paper..I know when I show you pictures now you will not talk again.

Below is the statement he wrote on his FB Page when he visited the expressway.You can check it on his FB Page..

1."This afternoon, we inspected the ongoing construction of Sections 1 and 2 of the 12.5km dualization of Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Apata Road in Ibadan. The construction is being carried out by Kopek Construction Nigeria Limited.
When the road is completed, it will significantly reduce traffic along the Challenge-Apata axis in Ibadan"

That above is the Odo ona Elewe to Apata that you said is on paper..Am sorry I cannot upload more because of nairaland not allowing to upload more

2. 21KM Airport amuloko Ajia road..Below is the youtube link to when he Flagged off the project for the reconstruction of the airport-ajia road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_6RD8EfyHM&t=3s

and below is the Facebook link when he visited the place to see how the construction is on going and the adamasingba stadium..click and see for yourself

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialSeyiMakinde/photos/pcb.3034237943349201/3034237563349239

3. Apete Akuffo road..Below is a link to when he visited the place.The construction will finish september 2021..From Apete to Akuffo..You can go visit too yourself and see the road that is being done..An area your Ajimobi did not do all because they did not vote for him

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1303437704194121728?lang=en

4.. 3km G stadium to Lautech first gate--check the below link too and see when it was awarded and it will soon be completed I think Spetember 2020 am not sure now..

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1301216660737658880?lang=en

5..10km Saki township road--This road was first awarded 4years ago by Ajimobi. contractor was paid 3Billion and for four years could only do about 1billion worth of work..The contract was revoked and rewarded to a competent contractor and work has started there.The people of the area actually asked for a revocation

6.. 5km Gedu - Oroki - Sabo /Ashipa--Below is when it was awarded and work is also on going there..

https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2020/03/28/makinde-awards-eight-road-contracts/

7... 7km akobo road--Below is the link to when the Akobo road was awarded and work has started in earnest there..You can go and check it yourself..

https://oyoaffairs.net/governor-seyi-makinde-approves-n3-2-billion-for-completion-of-akobo-road/

Actually two road were awarded there..The first one has been completed..that one is for two months or so and it is a palliative till they finish the bigger one..It is two link roads at Akobo and cost just 69Million..You can get the pictures of the completed road if you google it

https://www.insideoyo.com/makinde-approves-rehabilitation-construction-of-two-link-roads-at-akobo-for-n69m/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/oyo-govt-re-awards-9-7km-saki-township-road-for-n4-7bn/

8.. 45km Saki to Igboho--This is currently being handled by CCECC at about almost 9Billion to be completed in 18months. The link too is below

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/oyo-awards-reconstruction-of-45-3km-saki-igboho-road-for-n8-7b/

Those are about 180KM in less than 2years..We dont know the roads to be done in the 2021 Budget yet oo..I am giving you facts above because you claimed those roads are just on Paper..And btw,I did not include the 65KM Moniya Iseyin road because thanfully you did not deny that one..

1 Like

Re: 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting by happney65: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
arcis:

How far naa?I have given you facts above and you said they are on paper but you have refused to talk again when you see them in process and not on paper as you said..shebi you have seen them now..Abi no be so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magodo Estate Invasion: Reps Summon IGP, Malami / Cecilia Ibru To Lose 28 Houses In Dubai / Biafra Passport Valid & Accepted In Many Countries – MASSOB, Reveals Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.