Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Wetin Lawyers Dey Do Sef? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wetin Lawyers Dey Do Sef? (304 Views)

I Have Your Type At Home; Your Own Too Much Sef- By Pius Adesanmi / All This Slay Queens Sef, I Wonder If You Read Your Bible? / Why Baba Polina No Dey Do Hunta Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wetin Lawyers Dey Do Sef? by ileeru81: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
If you go out to ask some people randomly, especially some of those who have never had to use the services of a Lawyer, what a Lawyer does, it would not be surprising to get some negative feedbacks. One of my former colleagues in the office used to deliberately call me ‘liar’. He would say confidently to my face ‘that is what Lawyers do. You all lie. All Lawyers are liars’. I knew he was a lost case so I always smile and move on. Some people also feel that Lawyers like Insurers, do not actually do anything or they do not do enough to justify their pay. Some think all a Lawyer does is to just write grammar or speak grammar and no more. This piece is not to make a Lawyer appear worthy to the public but to put the responsibilities of a Lawyer in perspective. The work of a Lawyer and the enormity or otherwise of his responsibility in respect of any brief or instruction depends on the nature of the brief and a couple of other factors...

https://lawyerwaka.com/wetin-lawyers-dey-do-sef/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Female Writer Needed / A Few Things I Learned From My Dad / All That Glitters Ain't Gold (Poem/Remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.