Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against (52671 Views)

Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut / Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by Agbebakun22: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=Blowcode post=97396014][/quote]

Lol guy no kill me with laugh abeg � �
Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by kiddkash(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
LibertyRep:
See subtle insult o.

La Liga goal keepers will be getting crates.
yeah! Iker Casillas

if only Victor Valdez was his opponent eh!
Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by Omoluabi16(m): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
dfrost:

cheesy cheesy grin you wicked bruh
haha! just confirmed cassillas got 17. The highest got 21. Perhaps the Eibar goalkeeper. wink

1 Like

Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by lereinter(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Will enyama get Abi na uzoh
Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by Kilishihunter: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Ask google
Google told me Messi, what's your opinion grin grin grin
Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by ChoCho54(f): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Temptee101:
De GOAT
Sorry what's the meaning of this goat?
Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by Czarugo007: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
Thank God petr cech is not there.
Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
You sure say Cech go collect so?
Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by denjjy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
A whole truck full of bottles will be shared among Man U keepers
Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by FuckThaMod: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kilishihunter:

Google told me Messi, what's your opinion grin grin grin
Google told you Messi the good for you...
Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by Coinbased: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Oh
Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by jimony30: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Messi the real GOAT
Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by DICKstractor: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
ChoCho54:
G=Greatest
O=Of
A=All
T=Time

4 Likes

Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by goodheart02(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Blowcode:

Una go just open mouth waaaaah dey talk rubbish. Those guys you mentioned are heralded for their world cup legacy, the major reason why maradona is heralded is because of his world cup exploits not euros, afcon or copa America, what world cup legacy does Ronaldo have? At least Messi went to the final and won a world cup golden ball. You this penaldo fans Sha. Always twisting narratives. And you lied apart from Ronaldo, Michael Owen is the only other player from the epl that won a ballon d or in 2001. Check out the opinion of most respected past footballers when they argue about the greatest, it's mostly Pele, Maradona and Messi. I'm very sure you are either a man United or real Madrid fan

People like u are the ones who talk Rubbish. If a World Cup is an international trophy then what is the Euros?? And why hasn't your Messi been able to get any and being frustrated in the Copa Americas always. Suddenly the Euros is nothing because it wasn't Messi who won it. U think an international trophy is easy to get?? Yet Messi finds it hard to clinch a continental trophy just because he met his match there. What happened to him in the last two Copas?? Mtcheeeew...But CR7 has conquered Euro twice despite meeting high profile players in the competition. Mr. Man whether u agree or yes, CR7 surpasses Messi even in the international football. And I don't need your adulterated opinions which have been flooded with bias.

You claim Ronaldo hasn't had any exploits in the World Cup. Who single handedly drew Spain (which happens to be 90% Barça team) in the last World Cup? He also took his team to the knockout stages. Is that not a legacy

We're talking of trophies you're talking of exploits, who exploit help?? Okay after the World Cup exploits did Messi win a trophy?? NO!!... "Pikin fail exam u dey admire him handwriting".....This Messi fan boys ehn.

And I believe u are still a kid if not u won't say Owen won the World Best first from the epl. As at the time of Owen, the ballon d'or wasn't the FIFA World Best Player awards, it was very different. It was just recently they had to tag it along with the Ballon d'or. Before u comment ask elders and more experienced people for info

2 Likes

Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by prince2pac(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by dewiseacre(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Vincent Enyeama, pls grab your bottles

1 Like

Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by Temptee101(m): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
ChoCho54:

Greatest Of All Time.

2 Likes

Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by King3urna(m): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Alusi leo

salute to my favorite white boy
tongue tongue grin
Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by Gwan2(m): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
goodheart02:

People like u are the ones who talk Rubbish. If a World Cup is an international trophy then what is the Euros?? And why hasn't your Messi been able to get any and being frustrated in the Copa Americas always. Suddenly the Euros is nothing because it wasn't Messi who won it. U think an international trophy is easy to get?? Yet Messi finds it hard to clinch a continental trophy just because he met his match there. What happened to him in the last two Copas?? Mtcheeeew...But CR7 has conquered Euro twice despite meeting high profile players in the competition. Mr. Man whether u agree or yes, CR7 surpasses Messi even in the international football. And I don't need your adulterated opinions which have been flooded with bias.

You claim Ronaldo hasn't had any exploits in the World Cup. Who single handedly drew Spain (which happens to be 90% Barça team) in the last World Cup? He also took his team to the knockout stages. Is that not a legacy

We're talking of trophies you're talking of exploits, who exploit help?? Okay after the World Cup exploits did Messi win a trophy?? NO!!... "Pikin fail exam u dey admire him handwriting".....This Messi fan boys ehn.

And I believe u are still a kid if not u won't say Owen won the World Best first from the epl. As at the time of Owen, the ballon d'or wasn't the FIFA World Best Player awards, it was very different. It was just recently they had to tag it along with the Ballon d'or. Before u comment ask elders and more experienced people for info

You guys always disrespect this guy messi with your international trophy rants...are you trying to silence the guy’s efforts he contributed to his country winning U17 and U23 World Cup , abi no be international trophy.
I always get irritated when those international accolades are suppressed by his haters to feed their ego of comparing him with his rival.

Please don’t come with the BS that U17 and U23 are not recognised....go Mikel house see the mighty portrait picture he made for himself in memory of his sublime performance in the tournament...the achievement still follow CV any day any time

3 Likes

Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
goodheart02:

Wtf are you saying? Ronaldo took his team to the knockouts and you call it a legacy? I'm not saying Messi has achieved internationally than Ronaldo but when it comes to the world cup, Messi dwarfs Ronaldo by far due to his appearance in the final and golden ball, the highest Ronaldo has ever gotten to is the quarterfinal and I don't see how's he better than Messi in that factor. If you wanna use total trophies as a basis I hope you know Messi has won more trophies and he also has an Olympic gold medal. Even the two finals Ronaldo played in, he was a no show there and he wasn't even the best player of the tournaments in both of them. And about Michael Owen winning the ballon d or. He has won it. Go and check Google. Ronaldo is not the only player to have won it from England. Ronaldo is one of the greatest goal scorers of all time no doubt but for the best im not so sure

3 Likes

Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Froshloaded:
No goal is easy

concise...
Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by pacespot(m): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
The legend of soccer
Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by chinaka98295: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by Olarewaju89: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

I hope his foolish fans that always shout tapin and penalty can that..

What are you even saying sef?

Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by HimName: 12:46am On Dec 25, 2020
Bnladan:
The number of bottles wey Casillas and Almunia go get no be here grin

Those ones nor need bottle. Na to just run pipe enter enter their house grin

1 Like

Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by BENEAMATA: 1:02am On Dec 25, 2020
Great is Great , non should underate .
Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by BENEAMATA: 1:16am On Dec 25, 2020
chinaka98295:
If to say my guy know say a glorious day like this will ever come , him for just open net for messi all those years when him dey form berlin wall for chelsea post . now just a few bottles of beers for him this xmas where casillas gats enuff to host a street carnival . grin

3 Likes

Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by BENEAMATA: 1:30am On Dec 25, 2020
prince2pac:
angry
Abeg who invite olodo bikonu ? see as e display bottles with pride like lifetime ahievement . " Hey see the souvenirs ! messi scored me too ! " who hasn't ? who wouldn't ? what do we even expect from an incomplete KEEPER ( K e _ p a ) ?

1 Like

Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 25, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by Aaronzy: 2:12am On Dec 25, 2020
This serious

2 Likes

Re: Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against by ChoCho54(f): 5:31am On Dec 25, 2020
DICKstractor:

G=Greatest
O=Of
A=All
T=Time
Tnx broa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy / UCL Final: See All The Interesting Facts / Paulo Dybala's Crazy Free-kick In Tight Angle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.