Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut (33801 Views)

Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Meet Usman Mohammed That Scored A Sensational Goal Against Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2023
Lionel Messi rocked US soccer as he kickstarted his Inter Miami career with a dramatic, late winner on his debut.

The World Cup winner was subbed on off the bench in the 54th minute of the Leagues Cup game against Cruz Azul to make his first appearance for the MLS team but waited until stoppage time to truly announce his arrival.

And what an arrival it was. The Argentine curled a stunning free kick into the top left corner to avoid the matchup going to penalties at the death.

The game's greatest player - a seven-time Ballon d'Or winner - scored on a free kick from about 25 yards in the 94th minute, giving Inter Miami a 2-1 win over Mexican club Cruz Azul on Friday night in the Leagues Cup.

His left foot sent the ball over a wall of four Cruz Azul defenders and into the upper left corner of the net, unquestionably the greatest moment in Inter Miami's brief history. Play resumed for roughly a minute before the referee's whistle blew, and fireworks shot into the night sky.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12325991/amp/Lionel-Messi-debut-Watch-World-Cup-winner-score-goal-Inter-Miami-sensational-free-kick-seal-2-1-win-dream-debut.html

63 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2023
Lebron James, Serena Williams, Kim Kardashian and other celebrities all fanboying and trying to get a glimpse of the greatest of all time.

What an iconic f*cking photo. 🐐

192 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Slynation(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2023
A sanctified, a testified, a certified, a justified, a satisfied and a verified GOAT....!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't Stan Nonsense...!! 11 straight loss, but one man changed the dynamics!!

GOAT effects...!!

289 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2023
Messi's debut Inter Miami goal was also a landmark 700th career non-penalty goal! 👏

7⃣0⃣0⃣ Non-pen Goals
1⃣0⃣8⃣ Pen Goals
8⃣0⃣8⃣ Senior Career Goals

Nlfpmod frontpage my boss

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by LongEraser: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2023
Messi has shown them how to do it again. Inter Miami that has gone eleven matches without a single win is now having a taste of victory. This is what you get when you have a magician in your team.

Let's wait as our hateful old baby grant another interview from the camel's league. Na news like this dey give am interview kind of vibes. Lol

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2023
I think this should be the first time Leo will be meeting King James, I can’t wait for the 🐐 to attend NBA games , I never see am there. Abi he don go watch am wey I never know, you fit correct me sha

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 7:50am On Jul 22, 2023
LongEraser:
Messi has shown them how to do it again. Inter Miami that has gone eleven matches without a single win is now having a taste of victory. This is what you get when you have a magician in your team.

Let's wait as our hateful old baby grant another interview from the camel's league. Na news like this dey give am interview kind of vibes. Lol
Penadogs go cry fire today , it’s gonna be a long day

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Realtord43: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2023
why some are sending their freekick as souvenir to the fans, MESSI is still hitting the target cheesy

GOAT has just signoff in style!

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2023
Even this top Penaldo fanboy experienced greatness 🤣😂

IShowSpeed said “If Messi scores this free kick, I’m a Messi fan” ⚽️🔥😭

Apparently, he was wearing A Messi’s jersey underneath so e reveal it afterwards, i couldn’t get a clearer screenshot cos he was jumping .

It can only be Messi’s effect. He’s the 🐐 for a reason

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by paulolee(m): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2023
Messi is blessed, Messi is cursed with d talent of football
D worst is dt he is still too humble for such talents n doinz
After match, baba say d free kick was just a lucky shot
No naaaaa

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2023
paulolee:
Messi is blessed, Messi is cursed with d talent of football
D worst is dt he is still too humble for such talents n doinz
After match, baba say d free kick was just s lucky shot
No naaaaa
Are you surprised bro? Cos I’m not, that’s Leo 100%.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2023
Lebron James’s reaction after the match.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by paulolee(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
Even this top Penaldo fanboy experienced greatness 🤣😂

IShowSpeed said “If Messi scores this free kick, I’m a Messi fan” ⚽️🔥😭

Apparently, he was wearing A Messi’s jersey underneath so e reveal it afterwards, i couldn’t get a clearer screenshot cos he was jumping .

It can only be Messi’s effect. He’s the 🐐 for a reason
Dis speed video make me burst laff early dis morning
D guy na jus YouTuber wey de follow trends
Person wey kneel n de beg for cr7 autograph just few weeks back, get mind off cr7 shirts de celebrate Messi
Messi gospel n doinz don convert am from dark to light

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 7:59am On Jul 22, 2023
Inter Miami hadn’t won an MLS or Leagues Cup game in over 2️⃣ months. Then, Lionel Messi happened

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by paulolee(m): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
Are you surprised bro? Cos I’m not, that’s Leo 100%.
Swears man, dis wan pass humblesmith
Assuming na dt mr influencer for camel league e go say “ it’s normal for me bcox av bin scoring free kicks since childhood, i score free kicks anywhere in d world and I always knew it must go in because am the best player alive”

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2023
paulolee:

Dis speed video make me burst laff early dis morning
D guy na jus YouTuber wey de follow trends
Person wey kneel n de beg for cr7 autograph just few weeks back, get mind off cr7 shirts de celebrate Messi
Messi gospel n doinz don convert am from dark to light
I was really surprised when I watch the clip too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by paulolee(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
Lebron James, Kim Kardashian Serena Williams watching Messi. GOATs recognizes GOAT!!
Before d game, Kim k said her son is a die hard fan of Messi
Jus looking at this pics, m totally convinced dt she isn’t capping bcox dt gee jus de wish him for cross dt barricade n go touch Messi

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2023
paulolee:

Swears man, dis wan pass humblesmith
Assuming na dt mr influencer for camel league e go say “ it’s normal for me bcox av bin scoring free kicks since childhood, i score free kicks anywhere in d world and I always knew it must go in because am the best player alive”
it’s obvious that wan na clown, glory hunter, attention seeker, I remember when he Dey congratulate King James on his NBA milestone sometimes last year, he made “Goat like Goat” statement, that was before the World Cup though, i noticed he no Dey call himself goat anymore, na his fans still dey daydream.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by paulolee(m): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2023
LongEraser:

It’s Normal for mr influencer to drop another interview, maybe dis time him go say mls is playing Hollywood n getting revenue from fans with Messi
My biggest flex is dt Messi never replies him
Penaldo de always carry Messi doinz for head n totally obsessed with Messi Bt Messi no even care about his existence
For cr7 it’s him against Messi
For Messi, it’s him against all his haters

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2023
paulolee:

Before d game, Kim k said her son is a die hard fan of Messi
Jus looking at this pics, m totally convinced dt she isn’t capping bcox dt gee jus de wish him for cross dt barricade n go touch Messi
Absolutely. I think she attended one of PsG home games, when Leo was playing in Paris, last season. Here is a picture they took with him

Leo Messi signed and gave his debut match winning Inter Miami shirt to Saint (Kanye and Kim Kardashian's son)

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Beckham14: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
Inter Miami hadn’t won an MLS or Leagues Cup game in over 2️⃣ months. Then, Lionel Messi happened
Did you see the look on the coach face after King Messi struck that Free kick?

Even his own teammates were left bewildered by this Magician God blessed us with.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by paulolee(m): 8:08am On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
it’s obvious that wan na clown, glory hunter, attention seeker, I remember when he Dey congratulate King James on his NBA milestone sometimes last year, he made “Goat like Goat” statement, that was before the World Cup though, i noticed he no Dey call himself goat anymore, na his fans still dey daydream.
Him de always call himself Goat Bt Messi de hardly do such
Dt man Dey too obsessed with Messi n Na dier e wahala start

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Boland(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2023
G.O.A.T. top 5

1. Messi

2. Pele

3. Maradona

4. Zidane

5. C. Ronaldo.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Chidibe212(f): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2023
Messi is an all time talent and Legend everywhere he goes. Superb

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by OJEEMAH(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2023
Either they avoid this thread or blame FIFA for fixing free kick for MESSI

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by OJEEMAH(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
Messi's debut Inter Miami goal was also a landmark 700th career non-penalty goal! 👏

7⃣0⃣0⃣ Non-pen Goals
1⃣0⃣8⃣ Pen Goals
8⃣0⃣8⃣ Senior Career Goals

Nlfpmod frontpage my boss
create another thread for this topic

Morning boss

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 8:54am On Jul 22, 2023
OJEEMAH:
create another thread for this topic

Morning boss
morning boss, ok I will

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by jimmyolasun: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2023
Ronaldo and obembet go dey turn for sleep .. even ishowspeed don follow join messi wagon...

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2023
paulolee:

Him de always call himself Goat Bt Messi de hardly do such
Dt man Dey too obsessed with Messi n Na dier e wahala start
things like that no Dey move Messi at all…

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2023
Beckham14:
Did you see the look on the coach face after King Messi struck that Free kick?

Even his own teammates were left bewildered by this Magician God blessed us with.
of course I did bro, even Serena Williams and Kim were dumbfounded, they can’t believe what they just saw. David Beckham was in tears. That’s is the 🐐 effect. He does this effortlessly.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2023
Leo Messi celebrated his epic winner with his family 🥰🤴

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by MorataFC: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
Lebron James, Tom Brady, Serena Williams and Kim Kardashian all fanboying and trying to get a glimpse of the greatest of all time.

What an iconic f*cking photo. 🐐
Good one, it is only fans of one club in EPL that believe Cr7 is better than MESSI while the rest of the world believe in LEO.

41 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award / New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes / Korea DPR Vs Nigeria 3 - 0 :FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.