Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! (2160 Views)

Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank / How To Make Over $100 Daily On Clickbank And CPA Marketing Free Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! by OnlineDude(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Class still ongoing
Re: Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! by OnlineDude(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
lovely weekend
Re: Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! by maddman: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Beware!
Thread owner just wants to sell you other people's course.

1 Like

Re: Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! by OnlineDude(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
maddman:
Beware!

Thread owner just wants to sell you other people's course.

What a misguided and misleading statement! I hope you have removed yourself from the group?

The paid package you came here to lament about is not compulsory and you can still follow the trainings in group without buying any course.

Or, are you that guy that I removed for trying to stuff in the group after I repeatedly warned him against doing so?
Re: Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! by maddman: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
OnlineDude:

What a misguided and misleading statement! I hope you have removed yourself from the group?

The paid package you came here to lament about is not compulsory and you can still follow the trainings in group without buying any course.

Or, are you that guy that I removed for trying to stuff in the group after I repeatedly warned him against doing so?

Keep quiet... you don't make money from Clickbank. You're a fraud looking for the ignorant greenhorns that'll pay you 4k for courses easily found online.

Can you explain to Nairalanders why you opened a group claiming to teach people Clickbank affiliate marketing only to teach them basics like opening an account -- which is readily available on YouTube -- and proceed to sell a course that is not your own?

Have you no shame?

At least take the time and create your own course if you wanna make money as a product creator/information marketer.

If you're really making money as an affiliate marketer you wouldn't be so fixated on the 4k you're making pirating and selling people's materials... which is the only reason you've been bumping this thread... Lol
Re: Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! by OnlineDude(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
maddman:

Keep quiet... you don't make money from Clickbank. You're a fraud looking for the ignorant greenhorns that'll pay you 4k for courses easily found online.

Can you explain to Nairalanders why you opened a group claiming to teach people Clickbank affiliate marketing only to teach them basics like opening an account -- which is readily available on YouTube -- and proceed to sell a course that is not your own?

Have you no shame?

At least take the time and create your own course if you wanna make money as a product creator/information marketer.

If you're really making money as an affiliate marketer you wouldn't be so fixated on the 4k you're making pirating and selling people's materials... which is the only reason you've been bumping this thread... Lol

I don't make money from Clickbank... huh? I'm not ready to proof you wrong. You can go with whatever suits you.

This is the last time I will be replying to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let The Sun Pay Your Bills / Starting Pure Water Business / Do Nigerian Bankers Actually Steal From Customers Money On Withdrawal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.