Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Giveaway Tonight!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Giveaway Tonight!!! (2140 Views)

I’m So Horn¥ Tonight, I Need A Girl For Phone $ex (sex) / I'm Free Tonight For phone intimacy And Hook Up / Need A Babe In Warri For Fun Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by Corbin: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Brainiac12:
I'll be doing this again cheesy grin
No long talks just drop why you feel you should be selected wink I'll send a pm to winners kiss

You can mention me for attention smiley wink

Congratulations in advance
smiley it's spirit of Christmas
Time to share
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by Generalwoodz(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Brother, I need this money.

Me and my babe haven't eaten

Not like we don't really have anything to eat. Tuwo and dried okra soup since Monday deserve a change a little

But since tomorrow is Christmas we would like to eat chicken and rice.

Not like we won't eat chicken and rice, neighbors fit bring .....

But, what if my neighbors fucck up and forget to reason my end ?

Na double wahala... What this means is that tomorrow might go down in my diary as a meatless(meat Free) and riceless(rice free) Xmas..

Pls, edakun anything for Xmas would be gratefully appreciated
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by Livescores: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Because I need it.

Please I don't have access to this email.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by Benwallt(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Brainiac12:
No long talks just drop why you feel you should be selected wink I'll send a pm to winners kiss

I am here lonely n far away from home because I am too broke to execute travel plan. I haven't leave my room since morning and dad is on my neck. I had to switch my phone off. Switch it on n saw this. I can still travel home if my luck shines. Thank u brother.
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by Kenneygirl(f): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
Brainiac12:

That's why I stopped the giveaway angry
Sorry dude, don't let the negative comment of one person deter you from helping.
Your kind gesture would be appreciated by those that benefit from it.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by dami2boi(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Brainiac12:

Thank you for this.

I want to use the money to register for training on driving and also to process my driver's license. Thank you.
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by jyrre(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jst bless me...for tomorow seek
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by coolegbo(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
As for me, I will use the money given to invest in Bitcoin. Been saving money for it though. 2020 hit me so badly and I don't want to let anything ugly happen to me financially in 2021
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by cjwalter(m): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Honestly to use it drink some bottles of beer and plates of goat meat 2moro.... man must enjoy life 2morro... grin grin grin
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by sageb: 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Brainiac12:

echoes of hard times.
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Brainiac12:

I am having the worst year of my life may soon drop out of school because the effect of the lockdown. Whatever u give will make the year end a little better
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Brainiac12:

Please I need to be selected
I need funds to celebrate my birthday
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by richiemcgold: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
I want to buy four customized fazecaps for my family - - one for myself, one for my wife and two for the twin boys.
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
coolegbo:
As for me, I will use the money given to invest in Bitcoin. Been saving money for it though. 2020 hit me so badly and I don't want to let anything ugly happen to me financially in 2021
Bro is 2k enough to invest in bitcoin
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by fox97(m): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
My own na just benz moni, but trend don close

Nawa oo cheesy wink
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by Queenflourish(f): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Brainiac12:

Am a student and an upcoming hair stylist I really need this assistance this Christmas, i will so much cherish it

I also want to put a smile on her widowed mom's face
Thanks
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by scofield114: 12:55am On Dec 25, 2020
maybe i will be the lucky one
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by empressruky(f): 12:58am On Dec 25, 2020
Just wanna go to the beach and relax after such a year
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by Go5DY(m): 1:13am On Dec 25, 2020
I wont be forming any stories to draw your attention Bros, and I wont really complain about my problems to you because everyone has their own predicament, I don't know you. I don't know if you're financially stable or not, or you're just a nice guy who love to give, sometimes I do it too I just do giveaway even when I know I still need money to package something's, as for me I haven't been selected in a single giveaway once I don't really care, because I know is not my turn to win it grin, I'm a student thou but I dey hustle to satisfy myself.
If I want anything from you this evening, I want your WhatsApp number, because I feel I can learn many things from you, I no want eat fish teach me how to catch that fish boss. No be lie ohh chairman I dey para
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by samso247(m): 6:28am On Dec 25, 2020
cjwalter:
Honestly to use it drink some bottles of beer and plates of goat meat 2moro.... man must enjoy life 2morro... grin grin grin
I dey feel u bro. Man must enjoy. YOLO. Merry Christmas. I go join u for dis flexing o
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 25, 2020
Go5DY:

If I want anything from you this evening, I want your WhatsApp number, because I feel I can learn many things from you, I no want eat fish teach me how to catch that fish boss. No be lie ohh chairman I dey para
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by Aabheaven(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2020
Brainiac12:

i will appreciate if ur love reaches me
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by tenderlaw(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Generalwoodz:
Brother, I need this money.

Me and my babe haven't eaten

Not like we don't really have anything to eat. Tuwo and dried okra soup since Monday deserve a change a little

But since tomorrow is Christmas we would like to eat chicken and rice.

Not like we won't eat chicken and rice, neighbors fit bring .....

But, what if my neighbors fucck up and forget to reason my end ?

Na double wahala... What this means is that tomorrow might go down in my diary as a meatless(meat Free) and riceless(rice free) Xmas..

Pls, edakun anything for Xmas would be gratefully appreciated
Send your babe back to her father's house. If you insist on keeping her like a married man then be ready to carry a married man's cross instead of coming here with a begging plate.
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by cao(f): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Brainiac12:

Seun lalasticlala cao dominique
Moderators of this area (Rocktation & farano) come and handle your business, I don't know why I keep getting called in random places way no even concern me-o.
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by Lekan239(m): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
Brainiac12:

I was giving hope to live and fight for a better future here on nairaland,my sch fees was cleared by a good Samaritan here, but I don't know the sort of grace God has bestowed on me, since this year, I have been alone getting monetary help from no one, I'm still in sch presently because I have no where too go, no work, nothing, but God has never make me go hungry, he always find a way to provide.

This year my eyes have seen alot, I have engaged in serving bricklayers in sch just to put get something to eat, but the hurdles o have faced this year is nothing compared to the hardship I faced last year and the year before. I guess I'm growing and getting better in God's Grace. 2020 has been my best year on earth, and it woukd get more better if you can end the year by putting a smile on my face.

Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by Nazgul: 4:50am On Dec 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
I need money to buy pizza and ice cream this Christmas.
I would have sent you but Christmas is over... hopefully by next year's Christmas I'll do much better. tongue
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by tenderlaw(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
good evening sir... Onward together...
I greet you sir
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by Sixfeetbelle: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nazgul:

I would have sent you but Christmas is over... hopefully by next year's Christmas I'll do much better. tongue

angry angry

Don't ever talk to me again
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by Eniola62(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
Na ursef u dey decieve
Re: Giveaway Tonight!!! by Nazgul: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

angry angry

Don't ever talk to me again
But we're talking na grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Chat On Yahoo, If U Are Online Right Now (male Or Female) / I Dey Find Girl Friend From Port Hartcort / Y Me,pls Lets Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.