Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF (17273 Views)

COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF / PTF On COVID-19 Arrives Cross River State On Fact Finding Mission / Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by specialmati(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by Yankee101: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
They're collecting monies at the airport, double charging and refusing to test until you pay at the lab again

People don't have time for that nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by uchejustine: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Please, also give us the names of our presidents.

Like:
president lai mohd
President tukur buratai
President garba shehu
President femi adesina

Please help us to complete the list. I want to know if buhari is among them.
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by symbianDON(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Adobop:
Scamdemic
I tell you
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by IamgratefulLord(f): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Why can't the government collect samples at the point of entry? I pray God gives them sense to use this method. tongue undecided angryb sad embarassedb tongue
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by Omezif(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
They are mad , any person that will enter our country should take precaution major obey every rules to avoid the spread of covid-19 in our land.
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by babaztee: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Money for Covid19 test are collected from inbound travellers without conducting any test. This is one of the reasons why the Covid19 will fester. Nigeria is a fraudulent country.
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by payloader(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wahala be like okro soup and foofoo. E no hard to pass for throat. This matter no reach anywhere, because the defaulters are government friends.
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by PlainSight(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
That's irresponsible.they should comply or face the full weight of the law.this na life and death matter
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by GOVERNMENT2: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
careytommy37:
na by force?
Is this not invasion of privacy?
I don't want to be tested. Shebi na me get am, leave am with me. angry
YOU ARE A TERRORIST angry NA YOU GET AM, YOU WAN COME DEY ENDANGER OTHER PEOPLES LIFE angry
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by GOVERNMENT2: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
BreconHills:

It is by force.

A person's right to illness and disease if there is such a thing, end outside the gate of his or her house. Part V sections 55-63 of the Infectious Diseases Act as amended by state Covid laws give the authorities the right to publish data including names and to arrest anyone who flouts any regulations made under the Act.

Let us not encourage wrong doing simply because we don't like the current government. Corona virus has no opinions. Its only objective to to incapacitate or if possible kill. Lets address the real enemy here.

Merry Christmas.
THE GUY IS A TERRORIST angry
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by CodeTemplar: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by Dollanaira: 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Really
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by chimaobikanu(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mr Taskforce chairman, before you start barking like a rabid dog, tell them how much you and your guys are charging returnees for the Test!
You guys are just talking like this is free and they’re refusing it.

1 Like

Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by emonis88: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
publish their names so we can put a face on these ur faceless numbers.
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by Cj4charles(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
This is not what we want, publish names of the sponsors of Boko haram, bandits and Fulani herdsmen
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by Blackdisciple(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ehhh so what about the ones you guys lied on having covid19 later it was just a mere fever, is PTF going to publish that too
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by peterjulius00(m): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
When the government is not honest with them self
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by Twutin: 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
The test is painful sha but it's worth it. You never know if you have covid. I didn't suffer any symptoms but I came out as positive to the virus.
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by Iamzik: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2020
careytommy37:
na by force?
Is this not invasion of privacy?
I don't want to be tested. Shebi na me get am, leave am with me. angry

I predicted that covid Will be used as excuse by governments around the world to spy on citizens and gradually strip them of their basic human rights. This I just the beginning. Wait until they make the vaccine mandatory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by Eriokanmi: 12:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Those who are in the opposition would make the list
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by Trogge: 2:41am On Dec 25, 2020
The live scores have been seeing since February how many people have you published their names. God is it a crime to be a Nigerian
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by Benwallt(m): 3:19am On Dec 25, 2020
Empty threats. Why not come to the public with the names instead of coming just inform Nigerians
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by Chibuiken: 5:25am On Dec 25, 2020
This covid test, is it HIV and AIDS test?
Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by yinchar(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Inbound Nigerians did ecpensive COVID test at their departure point which has to be negative before they can fly or board the plane.

On arrival you want them to go pay 50,000 to go do another test with 7days.

After the 2weeks holiday 3days before departure they will have to do another COVID test to fly out.

What sort of madness is that, its not done like this in other countries. Once you fly with a negative COVID test, you only have to isolate for 7days because you were negative at the point of depature.

This is extortion because the Nigerian government are forcing incoming Nigerians to use designated Laboratories, and we know what that means in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF by stepaside2: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2020
yinchar:
Inbound Nigerians did ecpensive COVID test at their departure point which has to be negative before they can fly or board the plane.

On arrival you want them to go pay 50,000 to go do another test with 7days.

After the 2weeks holiday 3days before departure they will have to do another COVID test to fly out.

What sort of madness is that, its not done like this in other countries. Once you fly with a negative COVID test, you only have to isolate for 7days because you were negative at the point of depature.

This is extortion because the Nigerian government are forcing incoming Nigerians to use designated Laboratories, and we know what that means in this country.

You can't trust us to self isolate for 7 days, hence the need for the second test. People go as far as presenting fake negative certificates at point of entry. Those ones won't self isolate or present themselves for testing after 7 days. The reason why we can keep our airspace open is because of those strict protocols. If you pay online and get your QR code before travelling, you will not have issues with unscrupulous officials on arrival. Less than half the arriving passengers ever bother to pay online BEFORE they travel. Simple rules we can't obey but will scream at the top of our voices, typical us

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Correct Bow Leg In A Baby / COVID-19 Update For December 15 2020 In Nigeria / Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.