Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class (3100 Views)

Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University / See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University / Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by hardbody: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2020
kachdviruz:
Yoruba and intelligence are inextricable

The school no be 99.9 percent yoruba?

Talk of a one eyed-man among the blind....

Abegi
Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by Herbephe1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
which course
Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by WoundedLamb: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
sussybae:

Oh really,so you attended all tertiary institutions in kwara state for you to know it is easy to get a first class there?

You missed the point. It's not about Kwara. The point is that people of different ethnicities get first class in every Nigerian school every year and their tribes are mostly a function of where the school is located. So the premise of a Yoruba person having a first class degree in Kwara state doesn't support OP's conclusion even though it's still great height for the young man himself. Like I said in my post, I'm not disputing his claim, I believe Yoruba people are intelligent. I'm only pointing out the fallacy for discussion sake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update Of Rsust Admission List / Fggc New-bussa? Log In / Accounting Student Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.