Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) (39990 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Karlifate: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
This drama series is getting interesting, day-by-day.

First, it was transcript saga...

Now, it's Shiloh '20 saga...

Next...

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by femi4: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
HalpyBee:
We all know that the Covid in Nigeria is a scam.
The same set of people that gathered in Shiloh have been mingling with crowds in markets, events, public transport and more.
I'm not trying to support any denomination but what is the explanation to this?
Does it mean that the virus waited till Shiloh before it infected them?
Only a fool will deliberately break the law with an excuse that his neighbors are perpetual law breakers

3 Likes

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by koolaid87: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Austin4Jesus:
Anti Christ Agenda booming by the day, Christians gotta wake up and pray, there is no more time for sleeping, else it will sweep us off unawares. I rest my case.

How is this an attack towards the church?

The church authority should follow all the precautionary measures to keep their members safe

Shikena

Why do you have to be so foolish when anything is said about the church?

Dumb sheeple!!
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by kenex4ever(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
specialmati:
thunder fire you zombie idiot
airhead.
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by NADFOR: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
And you're the one to announce the anonymous victims.
Lies from the pit of hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by naijadrivablog: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Na wa
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Chimookigwe: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
atonement12:
Your fear mongering is what is sheepish and a disgrace, if you are a Christian. The spread of cold flu aka corona virus amongst people at this time of the year is not a new phenomenon. Stop helping anti-God people fulfill their evil plan for you and your family.

You foolishness will eventually be your undoing and ruin your family, you cursed dog. So, people who attend Shiloh usually come down with flu every year? Or is Shiloh not a ground for healing?
Just keep advertising your stupidity.
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by 400billionman: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
I travelled in public bus last week Wednesday, fell seriously sick the following day.

I'm just getting myself today after one week. Nobody was wearing face mask in that bus except me. People don't know what is happening in Germany and US right now. Germany recorded 962 Covid 19 related deaths on Tuesday December 22, with over 10,000 infections thesame day.

I thank God.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Alimat40: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
How the writer get information?
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Dreamliner787(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
She is stupid
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by specialmati(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
kenex4ever:
airhead.
grin grin elephant brain
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by bigcasava1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Liar! Doing all effort to destroy the church but the gate of hell will not prevail.
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by CodeTemplar: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Seun:
Personally I am shocked to learn that they were allowed to have physical services at Shiloh. There's no faster way to spread a virus nationwide, than a large gathering in which strict adherence to COVID protocols comes across as a lack of faith, with participants from all over the country.
Pls what's the difference between the gathering in Shiloh and that of others like mosques and elections?
If the handlers of Covid are saying the new infections are traceable to Shiloh, let them come out to say just that.

1 Like

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Primusinterpares(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
SirWarlock:
next year sad
true
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by olumike001(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
But no one got from Edo and ondo election.
We know where you re going.
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by iramure(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Oyedepo is already rehearsing the type of curses that fits this journalist
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Angelfrost(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Okay Mr. Investigative Journalist, or whatever you call yourself...

How many people came down with symptoms after Edo election rallies and elections?!! How many have been hospitalized and/or died since Endsars?!!...

You morons can't tell me Covid-19 simply waited for church programs before ravaging... When did the virus become more drawn to religious gatherings than teeming and crowded markets, schools, campaign rallies, polling stations, protests involving millions, etc?!!...

You people should please get busy with your lives, give this clout chasing a rest... It's childish and stupid!!!

2 Likes

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
lalasticlala:
Popular Nigerian Investigative Journalist, Fisayo Soyombo has in a series of tweets, revealed how COVID-19 is ravaging people who attended Winners Chapel's 2020 Shiloh.

Mr Soyombo wrote:

https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1342152036893290502?s=19

A Twitter user, Stamford @oche_stevens corroborated Fisayo Soyombo's tweets:

https://twitter.com/oche_stevens/status/1342153602983464968?s=19

Wilfred Mong @DsilentG shared a picture from Shiloh 2020.

Those who gathered together during the end Sars protest didn't contact covid19 and those who gathered massively to campaign and votes during their elections didn't also contact covid19 . The church is your target. Enemy of the church . Your time is near

1 Like

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by FastestGirl: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Rebuke:

She's not missing any point here baba; if yhu like be a Chrismuslim or whatever, that one na yhur own. Her point is, don't Muslim gather too without masks?

I know mosques here that gather every Friday, despite the crowd, no one has reported them having or displaying symptoms of Covid-19.

Oga STFU too, why didn't you report it... Stewpid
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Neddstark: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
chiunlimited:
sadPlease everyone should be very careful these festive season, avoid large gatherings, and if you're to go into a crowded place don't forget to wear and always use your facemask.

These life no get duplicate oh, the virus is real. And I still strongly believe what God can't do doesn't exist. wink

Happy Xmas in advance my people cheesy

That is for older people and those with underlying health conditions. We will not live life in fear of COVID, if you want to its your business.
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by BreconHills(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
payloader:
Thanks for this stupidity, eh? I and my family (wife and daughter) contracted covid, but we recovered very well. A disease that has 99.8% recovery rate, and you want to make the Chirch look stupid in the eyes of unbelievers? You are antichrist to the core.

How does this make the church look stupid? Who instituted the idea of quarantine - was it not the Lord God himself? It is this type of hyper spirituality that is costing the church. Where is Christian finance? Where is Christian architecture? How has the Mosaic law impacted laws all over the world. In the hyper word of faith spirituality you demonstrate here you lose the church contribution, set it at odds with science and set back its tremendous gains in all fields because uou cannot admit that believers can get ill. Did Paul not ask Timothy to take some wine for his often infirmities? Does this make Christianity ridiculous?

Please don't turn " The Way" into positive thinking or mind over matter. Those are new age beliefs not Christ.
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by knowhowk: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
dollytino4real:
thanks 4 making winners go viral with ur lies
. Meaning Winners Members are all Immune to the Virus Spiritually ...Gabbage
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by SILVERLINES: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
obonujoker:
Keep spreading lies!!! The Lord will judge all liars!
it don concern ur papa now it is a lie abi?

Continue d mumu
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Angelfrost(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chimookigwe:

Did they get Covid in Shiloh or not? I don't know they kind of thing you sheeples drink that you keep disgracing Christ.

In South Korea, that was how one Pastor stupidly organised a program with thousands of worshippers getting infected.

So, why are people not getting infected in Balogun Market, computer village, nysc camps, etc?!!...

Does the virus have a special preference for churches?!!... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by akingbatope: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Macsjebs:
Psalms 100:5 - For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Our God is a miracle working God, they have been healed already even without showing symptoms. Glory!!!
We pray God stretch forth his hand of healing across every length and breath of this Nation and the entire world and set it free of Covid

I dedicate this space to all Nairalanders who sacrificed their anonymity to post reviews about me on my thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume
God dat dey wen dere to serve will heal them
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by kadiri3(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
chiunlimited:
sadPlease everyone should be very careful these festive season, avoid large gatherings, and if you're to go into a crowded place don't forget to wear and always use your facemask.

These life no get duplicate oh, the virus is real. And I still strongly believe what God can't do doesn't exist. wink

Happy Xmas in advance my people cheesy
na scam who is the pastor that have the virus?
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by TemmyT002(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
lexy2014:

And u believe this especially d dog part?:

"A worker at the Living Faith Church is down with COVID-19 after attending Shiloh 2020. His wife, daughter and domestic employee are exhibiting symptoms of the virus — even their dog!"

Go and research. Animals contract the virus too.
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by martinosi: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
obonujoker:

Amen and Amen and Amen. !!!!
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Jostoman: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
obonujoker:
is been a while this fisayo and aunty kemi discover something inside aso rock.
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by Angelfrost(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Seun:
Personally I am shocked to learn that they were allowed to have physical services at Shiloh. There's no faster way to spread a virus nationwide, than a large gathering in which strict adherence to COVID protocols comes across as a lack of faith, with participants from all over the country.

What strict protocols are being adhered to or enforced in major markets, BRT buses, etc?!!... Even banks were all crowded across the nation as at today... Shall we talk about Shoprite?!!

If you want to castigate or criticize, spare no one! Do it completely and holistically.

No need constantly singling out churches as if that's the sole place for unchecked gatherings. It is not!!!
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by CodeTemplar: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
backnbeta:
Good news for the bad belle folks, but they were careless though...I saw the crowd and I was expecting this news, but it is well undecided
Pls what's the difference between this gathering and others like elections, mosques?
Re: Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) by kadiri3(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
It's a scam until it hits you or someone close to you.

Na God help Naija oh if not wetin our eyes for see ehn, our mouth for no fit talk am.

Thank you Father for your great deliverance from the deadly Covid-19!

We're not ingrates! Amen!
that was what we want to see in public someone catch the virus but is only media we will be hearing cases up and down coro na scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? / Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors / How Illuminati Collapsed Tb Joshua Guest House (synagogue Church Of All Nation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.