Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Outcome Of Revealing Things: Real Or A Coincidence? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Outcome Of Revealing Things: Real Or A Coincidence? (713 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outcome Of Revealing Things: Real Or A Coincidence? by ThaThinka: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
I have observed that sometimes when one reveals an idea, a secret, or a plan to people close to you, things seem to not go well afterwards (at least for some time).

Does anyone here have a similar experience or is it just my mind playing tricks on me?
Re: Outcome Of Revealing Things: Real Or A Coincidence? by donbachi(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
That is why u must not disclose such to people..its not like they are evil.but,the walls have ears.yes!.most people are possessed with some demonic spirits,that hijacks good things and stops them from manifesting.unknowingly to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of Revealing Things: Real Or A Coincidence? by ThaThinka: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
donbachi:
That is why u must not disclose such to people..its not like they are evil.but,the walls have ears.yes!.most people are possessed with some demonic spirits,that hijacks good things and stops them from manifesting.unknowingly to them.

Hm, that's deep.
Re: Outcome Of Revealing Things: Real Or A Coincidence? by HerCuteness(f): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
ThaThinka:
I have observed that sometimes when one reveals an idea, a secret, or a plan to people close to you, things seem to not go well afterwards (at least for some time).

Does anyone here have a similar experience or is it just my mind playing tricks on me?
I think it's true
Re: Outcome Of Revealing Things: Real Or A Coincidence? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
Some of them have evil spirits in them, they might not wish you bad but the demons in them want otherwise. Which is why God doesn't want us to be talkatives.
Re: Outcome Of Revealing Things: Real Or A Coincidence? by Molahnelson(m): 12:47am On Dec 25, 2020
Whatever you want to do keep mute and do it and tell anybody
Re: Outcome Of Revealing Things: Real Or A Coincidence? by ThaThinka: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2020
Wow, you've all pretty much confirmed my suspicion. I thought it's just me and a handful of other people.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man! / No need / Your Mom Or Your Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.