Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man! (709 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man! by Nicenancy(f): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2021
Guys, if you catch your wife with another man doing the do, what will you do?

Be honest
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man! by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2021
I'll beat the shit out of that nigga , he'll be diagnosed with diabetic.... .. like wtf ..you have the audacity to come to my house to fucc my woman, on my mvthafvckin bed ??.... Mehn smh

*Sip lean*

Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man! by SmellingAnus(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
I'll beat the shit out of that nigga , he'll be diagnosed with diabetic.... .. like wtf ..you have the audacity to come to my house to fucc my woman, on my mvthafvckin bed ??.... Mehn smh

*Sip lean*
And if the man dies...you go to jail because of the whoreee of a wife and this time she will even be having 3some on your bed....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man! by Nuelito: 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
I will not do anything
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man! by budaatum: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
I will accept I made a bad choice and leave the partner and go find myself a better partner who values and wants me.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man! by KnightsTemplar(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
With another man, I can't categorically say what I will do immediately, but she is leaving, but if I catch her with a woman, I'm categorically sure I'm joining them, and she's staying cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man! by pozehnani(f): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
Why do you guys always imagine vain things??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Scenarios I Have Not Forgotten But Have Actually Forgiven. / Best Laundry Detergents In Nigeria In 2021 / Woman Storms Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Friends, Scatters Venue (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.