Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Help! I Just Go Scammed. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! I Just Go Scammed. (5395 Views)

How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland / I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2020
Foma2:
I wanted to buy grammarly premium account ni and he said he has o for 5K. And I transferred, then he started asking if it was for iOS or apk. Basically, he knew nothing about grammarly and he subsequently blocked me. Help out. time dey goo

You can pay for Grammarly Premium with your Naira Mastercard - why did you fall for this angry
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by seanwilliam(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
joedoc44:

Just go to your bank and report the issue.. To hasting the matter send email to CBN Team

and watch the Lord's work
naija banks are not reliable jare.. him bank fit no do shishi but he should try the cbn
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Readwarn(m): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
Leave it to God
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Readwarn:
Leave it to God

I am sure he has not paid his tithes grin
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by paddyofboss(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
gregyboy:

We still dey oo but we nor many na just 3 we be cool
Confirm
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by nnamdi640: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
My brother, this your story don't balance up. How will you just sent money to someone like that. Hope it is not all those invest #2000 and get #20,000 or those sure soccer prediction.
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Foma2: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
PartnerusIsBack:

I feel your pains. In this yelutide season, I am going to share my writingproaid with you which is better than grammerly. I suppose you are a writer as well. I really love to help my fellow brothers and sisters back home just that we don't know who to trust anymore. I did a year subscription and can share with you for absolutely free of charge. Leave your whatsapp details here and I will get in touch with you. Thank you and compliment of the season.
thanks very much boss
081?468?82?692
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by MrToothBrush: 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
NewBeijing:

Gbam gbam gbam

I support your post with 4 chicken, 2 goats, 7fat cows and 13 gallons of fresh palmwine

Sister wettin happen? Naa where the party de
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by PartnerusIsBack: 1:32am On Dec 26, 2020
Foma2:

thanks very much boss
081?468?82?692

I have sent the username and password to you. Also feel free to share with other positive minded individuals you can trust. Hearty cheers!
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by PartnerusIsBack: 1:36am On Dec 26, 2020
UJAHISRAELUJAH:

Thanks a million �
I am also a writer and would really need the aid as well

Whatapp contact
Please Contact the OP. I have asked him to share the login details with those he can trust. Hearty cheers!
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Foma2: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2020
PartnerusIsBack:

I have sent the username and password to you. Also feel free to share with other positive minded individuals you can trust. Hearty cheers!

I really appreciate the gesture bossman.Really grateful...
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by PartnerusIsBack: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2020
Foma2:

I really appreciate the gesture bossman.Really grateful...
You are welcome.
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by deltateam: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
PartnerusIsBack:

You are welcome.

May favour locate you. Thanks for showing love.
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by PartnerusIsBack: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
deltateam:

May favour locate you. Thanks for showing love.

Amen and you too.
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by craves(m): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
What happened to buying grammerlay from their website. See what cheap article has caused you

Take heart o
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Gloriouspa(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2020
Foma2:

Help! How do I get my money back? I sent an amount of money to someone online and he blocked me afterwards. How do I recover this money. It's 5K, 5K much o. Pls guys

Sorry for the loss brother. I feel your pain too.

I belong to a WhatsApp group where they do share grammarly premium login once in a while. You can check my signature to contact me.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Gloriouspa(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2020
PartnerusIsBack:

I feel your pains. In this yelutide season, I am going to share my writingproaid with you which is better than grammerly. I suppose you are a writer as well. I really love to help my fellow brothers and sisters back home just that we don't know who to trust anymore. I did a year subscription and can share with you for absolutely free of charge. Leave your whatsapp details here and I will get in touch with you. Thank you and compliment of the season.

Thanks for your kind gesture brother. I am interested too in sharing too. I am a writer and the group I belonged to majority of people there are not sincere. Some people will drop a premium for all of us to use within few days, someone will change the password to make it personal. This is what someone got from another forum to share freely with us. I also suggested we contributed to get a premium account which will not cost us more than 1k per person for 1 year subscription, none contributed a dime since then.

I will appreciate if you can share the Writingproaid with me too. Thanks. +2348161613188.
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by PartnerusIsBack: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2020
Hello,

Please contact that guy on this thread who has the login details now. I had to hand it to him cause I was personally compelled to do so after reading his experience to have been scammed.

Thank you very much and wishing you prosperous 2021.

Gloriouspa:

Thanks for your kind gesture brother. I am interested too in sharing too. I am a writer and the group I belonged to majority of people there are not sincere. Some people will drop a premium for all of us to use within few days, someone will change the password to make it personal. This is what someone got from another forum to share freely with us. I also suggested we contributed to get a premium account which will not cost us more than 1k per person for 1 year subscription, none contributed a dime since then.

I will appreciate if you can share the Writingproaid with me too. Thanks. +234811613188.
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Gloriouspa(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Foma2:

thanks very much boss
081?468?82?692

Good afternoon. PartnerusIsBack said you can share the login details with others you trusted. I need the login please, thanks. You can send it to the contact in my signature.
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Gloriouspa(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
PartnerusIsBack:

Hello,

Please contact that guy on this thread who has the login details now. I had to hand it to him cause I was personally compelled to do so after reading his experience to have been scammed.

Thank you very much and wishing you prosperous 2021.

Thanks brother.
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
2021 is a year of death especially for scammers warn your greedy hearts. GOD is coming down hard on any scammer making innocent people cry. U will die like a dog and be exposed , many of you will commit suicide and some mental case. So just keep shut wen u see pple die like chicken
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by PartnerusIsBack: 12:07am On Jan 02, 2021
In the season of yelutide, please anyone who genuinely needs the prowritingaid should contact the OP. I am saying this cause I am getting messages requesting for it. Please don't change the login details cause I am using it here as well and let's not save our various works there since it's no longer for private use. Thank you and God bless us all. Amen
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Masterito(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2021
Please can you assist me with your writing aid tool?
PartnerusIsBack:

Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Masterito(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2021
please assist me with the writingproaid
Gloriouspa:

I will appreciate if you can share the Writingproaid with me too. Thanks. +2348161613188.
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Gloriouspa(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Masterito:
please assist me with the writingproaid

I don't have it. The person that gave it out asked the guy to give any person he trusted, he has not given it to me since them.
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Gloriouspa(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
PartnerusIsBack:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Illegal And Nepotistic CBN Recruitment. Nigeria Is Beyond Repair. / Pianist And Drummer Needed / Please Useful Informations On How Sumal Food Treat Their Staff In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.