Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

How To Link NIN To Your SIM Card With NIN Linker App? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Link NIN To Your SIM Card With NIN Linker App? (749 Views)

Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN / Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go / Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Link NIN To Your SIM Card With NIN Linker App? by Showabroad: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hello Nairalander,

What do you guys think about the new NIN Linker app on playstore? A critical opinion of you guys is needed. Check the app on playstore to see for yourself.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ng.rafafas.nin.nigeriamobilenetwork

Re: How To Link NIN To Your SIM Card With NIN Linker App? by WeiterEver: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
guy this NIN Linker app is now trending on playstore. good job. However, some guys are complaining about the features. As i can see that in the reviews on google playstore. Is this government approved or what?
Re: How To Link NIN To Your SIM Card With NIN Linker App? by Showabroad: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thanks for the notice. Firstly, it was clearly written there that NIN Linker is not an official app of the government or representatives. The app only provide the required ussd codes for all networks in Nigeria and how to link them.
Yes, NIN Linker currently ranked #2 overall in productivity category on playstore and will soon cross the 50,000+ download. I hope that answers your question.
If you have any suggestions, that will be gladly appreciated too.

(1) (Reply)

Day 6: DNA Test Challenge. Between Chukwuma Dike And Nnamdi Kanu / Sunday Igboho Expose Current Situation About Arrest And Next To Happen (video) / Gov. Umahi Advocates Use Of Concrete In Roads Construction, Gives Reasons (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.