Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria (15620 Views)

COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For October 24 2020 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For September 24 2020 In Nigeria - (5,333 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by Legacy2000: 6:19am On Dec 25, 2020
This one na SCAM....NCDC,nija govt.na big scam
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by ChiefS(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2020
Puloc:
Make I die if them dey correct
That's a terrible prayer you a making for yourself. May God not allow it to happen.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by chatinent: 6:32am On Dec 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by Abeyjide: 6:50am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas to you all
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Soon having Covid will just be a minor thing.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by Delebams: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2020
Corona is back bitches

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by ThierryJay: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2020
davodyguy:
Guys COVID-19 is real

I just lost an uncle yesterday, 24th December, 2020.

You'll not hear about it because he's not a celebrity like Davido or politician like Sanwoolu.

This deadly virus has been kill people, but we ignore it and claim it's a sickness for the rich. No sir and ma

This thing is damn real

Did you have to wait until it happened close to home before you believed? I've seen you here make mockery of the Covid situation in Nigeria saying its a scam. Now you are trying to preach to others who are also displaying ignorance like you did before. Now that it hit someone you know, is the Government/NCDC no longer cashing out or all those illogical excuses many covidiots give no longer apply here? I really want to say more but out of decorum please accept my condolences for your loss. And let your fellow peeps know that the thing does not respect anybody or Government whether cashing out or not.

Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 25, 2020
BlackSpanner:
Can someone please explain the magic going on in Kogi state grin cheesy

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I think Kogi State Governor is fully aware of the fact that Covid-19 isn't as deadly as it is being portrayed that's why he is not taking it seriously.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Mke I die if I believe am!

You ain't gon die bro
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by ThierryJay: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2020
Babaibe:

NCDC agent, we sabi you. Sorry tell us your own relative that covid as killed. At least a lady claimed her husband contacted it and another idiot just lied, he lost an uncle. You are paid for this we know and for a country that paid celebrities to lied of contacting covid, then positioning people on social media is the easiest thing. Mind you covid is real but I am very sure in Nigeria it is tending to zero.

I really feel like yabbing you for this your comment but then, it'll be a waste of energy. So I ask you respectfully, on what sensible basis is the covid situation in Nigeria tending to zero when people are mixing freely with one another without precautions? What proof do you have that all these regular people/celebrities are lying other than your personal primordial sentiments? Are we to take your own personal beliefs as fact? If I tell you a red ribbon is actually blue in colour, should I expect you to accept that as fact just because in my mind, the ribbon is blue?

You need help o. Anyways, Merry xmas.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by BreconHills(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2020
davodyguy:
Guys COVID-19 is real

You'll not hear about it because he's not a celebrity like Davido or politician like Sanwoolu.

This deadly virus has been kill people, but we ignore it and claim it's a sickness for the rich. No sir and ma

This thing is damn real

Sorry about your loss. May God comfort you and the family. It is the heart of callousness and intellectual laziness for people to call this a scam. My brother and his entire family went down with this horrid disease. I have lost several class mates. In its early days, the disease operated among international travellers but spread to their staff and now it is raging in all sections of society. Yes we have a certain amount of resistance but this is an intelligent disease that identifies snd capitalises on physiological vulnerabilities.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by Jelzin2412(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2020
COVID-19 situation simply made me understand one particular cliché; "Education does not guarantee literacy" especially amongst Nigerians.

I will leave it at that but then it's quite obvious our leaders are true reflection of us; an unambiguous doppleganger effect.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by Rexnegro(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2020
honestly who are these people ?
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by LiftedMan: 8:16am On Dec 25, 2020
Fake number ment to scare u this period so u dont go out.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by daniel34840: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2020
So the matter is on steady daily 1k plus now abi?
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by davodyguy: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2020
ThierryJay:

Did you have to wait until it happened close to home before you believed? I've seen you here make mockery of the Covid situation in Nigeria saying its a scam. Now you are trying to preach to others who are also displaying ignorance like you did before. Now that it hit someone you know, is the Government/NCDC no longer cashing out or all those illogical excuses many covidiots give no longer apply here? I really want to say more but out of decorum please accept my condolences for your loss. And let your fellow peeps know that the thing does not respect anybody or Government whether cashing out or not.

Merry Christmas.

You must be in sane for falsely claiming what I have never said.

Review all my posts in 2020. I repeat, all my posts in 2020 that's COVID-19 related, I am an advocate of wearing mask and keeping social distancing.

I posted on social media that I want to be among the first 10 people to be vaccinated in Nigeria.

I really wonder what you smoked before you came up with this crazy lie about me
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by lebete3000: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2020
davodyguy:
Guys COVID-19 is real

This deadly virus has been killing people, but we ignore it and claim it's a sickness for the rich. No sir and ma

This thing is damn real

How old was he?
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by darrellg9: 10:12am On Dec 25, 2020
another protest loading
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by Babaibe: 10:28am On Dec 25, 2020
ThierryJay:

I really feel like yabbing you for this your comment but then, it'll be a waste of energy. So I ask you respectfully, on what sensible basis is the covid situation in Nigeria tending to zero when people are mixing freely with one another without precautions? What proof do you have that all these regular people/celebrities are lying other than your personal primordial sentiments? Are we to take your own personal beliefs as fact? If I tell you a red ribbon is actually blue in colour, should I expect you to accept that as fact just because in my mind, the ribbon is blue?

You need help o. Anyways, Merry xmas.

I laughed in Greek. Thanx for the greetings but in your mind you know you are acting the script of some miscreants who called themselves our leaders. Scientists live by observation and mind you with a reasonable sample size. Here, we are talking of over 180 million people which is too large to be called a sample but instead a population. I asked you how many people have died of Covid in your neighborhood, what video evidence has our government provide rather this randomly generated data. Your argument is not scientific but beer parlour type. Kindly accept, this is another attempt by this useless government to swindle Nigerians all in the names loan or grant to purchase vaccines which will later become a liquid flowing into swiss bank. Our munmun don do, no country can be as carefree as Nigerians and if truly covid is shared via aerosol movement of gases by now you should be on hospital bed yourself. Oga I am equally not in for argument, you have the right to believe what you want since you a beneficiary of the loot, what I am agitating is true leadership and governance, not the Buhari and APC type, who can not give ordinary #5k to his citizens as palliative. Lastly, as a quick reminder, Sanwoolu and Plateau state government has recovered under one week from their scamdemic Covid 19 when UK prime minister spent more than a month in the intensive care unit with all the special facilities. Who is deceiving who? You better stop agitating nonsense otherwise it might come to you later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by Babaibe: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2020
BreconHills:

Sorry about your loss. May God comfort you and the family. It is the heart of callousness and intellectual laziness for people to call this a scam. My brother and his entire family went down with this horrid disease. I have lost several class mates. In its early days, the disease operated among international travellers but spread to their staff and now it is raging in all sections of society. Yes we have a certain amount of resistance but this is an intelligent disease that identifies snd capitalises on physiological vulnerabilities.

Agent of the same office
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by murmee: 10:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Anakojum:

I think Kogi State Governor is fully aware of the fact that Covid-19 isn't as deadly as it is being portrayed that's why he is not taking it seriously.
Please allow me to rephrase your post. Kogi Governor is well aware of the Covid-scam and has refused to play along. He must have warned the NCDC to get his State involved in the Scam!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by davodyguy: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2020
lebete3000:

How old was he?
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by omojeesu(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2020
Vyiecyie:
Congrats To NCDC

Caveat emptor! This is no wave.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by Wisejohnson47(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2020
Season of mosquito bites, na malaria abeg
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by falcon01: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
johnnychuks:
for you!
you unko?
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by gobuchinny: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Babaibe:

NCDC agent, we sabi you. Sorry tell us your own relative that covid as killed. At least a lady claimed her husband contacted it and another idiot just lied, he lost an uncle. You are paid for this we know and for a country that paid celebrities to lied of contacting covid, then positioning people on social media is the easiest thing. Mind you covid is real but I am very sure in Nigeria it is tending to zero.

Lets us wait and see
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by OBA117(m): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
References1:
1041 New COVID-19 Cases, 377 Discharged And 6 Deaths On December 24

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1342237496072167433?s=19

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1342239890222833668?s=19

Who cares?

If they like, they should record 5k per day I don't care
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by ogboru46: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
No Walhalla actor, na dial familys go get Corona virus
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria by Dreamliner787(m): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Anakojum:

You ain't gon die bro

Lol.. but I ain't gonna believe that shit..

And ohh Yes, Merry Christmas bro grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Causes Acha Ere, Leg Cancer Or Leg Ulcer? / How Pure Is Pure Water? / Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.