Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Behold The Man! (real Good Stuff) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Behold The Man! (real Good Stuff) (122 Views)

Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ / The Real Good News.. / What's The Meaning Of Old Things Are Passed Away Behold All Things Are New? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Behold The Man! (real Good Stuff) by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 25, 2020
John 19:5 “Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And Pilate saith unto them, Behold the man!"

1. Behold The Man!
Jesus is the Man, not a man (1 Tim 2:5 kjv).
Jesus is the Way, not a way (John 14:6 kjv).
Jesus is the Door, not a door (John 10:9 kjv).
Jesus had to become the man, went through sufferings to know how to save you.
On the cross, He said “my God my God,” not my Father. He is the Man.
How would you have fellowship with God if He didn’t show up as the Man?

2. Behold His Life:
Nobody ever lived like Him.

3. Behold His Friends:
His friends were publicans and sinners. His first friend was a commercial fisherman, not rich people, but common ordinary people.

4. Behold His Enemies:
They were the rich, educated, proud, religious, the big shots.

5. Behold His Death:
It was voluntary. It was substitutionary. He laid His life down.

6. Behold His Influence:
If you have a head on collision with Jesus Christ, there will be changes in your life.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/12/2020 / Deleted / Daily Dose: It’s Your Choice To Rejoice In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.