Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

People Whose Religions Forbid Christmas Celebration Have This In Common - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Whose Religions Forbid Christmas Celebration Have This In Common (285 Views)

Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! / Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement / Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Whose Religions Forbid Christmas Celebration Have This In Common by IlovePMB: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2020
Religious extremism.
Re: People Whose Religions Forbid Christmas Celebration Have This In Common by Janosky: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2020
IlovePMB:
Religious extremism.
GIBBERISH.

1 Corinthians 11:1,
Bros, Why you dey DECEIVE yourself? grin grin
Re: People Whose Religions Forbid Christmas Celebration Have This In Common by IlovePMB: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2020
Janosky:

GIBBERISH.

1 Corinthians 11:1,
Bros, Why you dey DECEIVE yourself? grin grin

1 Corinthians 11:1 You are to imitate me, just as I imitate Christ.

How does your useless comment explain anything.
The fact remains that those who condemn Christmas are religious extremists AND HIPOCRITES.
You can read the below tread on what Islam Says About Christmas and tell me any difference between you and them.
https://www.nairaland.com/6330534/what-islam-says-non-muslims-holiday
Re: People Whose Religions Forbid Christmas Celebration Have This In Common by Janosky: 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
IlovePMB:

1 Corinthians 11:1 You are to imitate me, just as I imitate Christ.

How does your useless comment explain anything.
The fact remains that those who condemn Christmas are religious extremists AND HIPOCRITES.
You can read the below tread on what Islam Says About Christmas and tell me any difference between you and them.
https://www.nairaland.com/6330534/what-islam-says-non-muslims-holiday
The truth is individuals who do not "imitate Jesus Christ" abstention from his birthday are the real hypocrites.
Re: People Whose Religions Forbid Christmas Celebration Have This In Common by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Followers of Jesus Christ are meant to imitate Jesus Christ and not Paul. Jesus Christ, on the Jewish Passover, chose to set up a new tradition instead for His followers, in remembrance of His person. Nothing stops anyone to, on Christmas, chose to also remember Jesus Christ, so long as it is assumed a Holiday instituted by God Himself for all who follow Christ, there is no harm in celebrating the way you want to was a follower of Jesus Christ.
Re: People Whose Religions Forbid Christmas Celebration Have This In Common by Janosky: 1:58am On Dec 26, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Followers of Jesus Christ are meant to imitate Jesus Christ and not Paul. Jesus Christ, on the Jewish Passover, chose to set up a new tradition instead for His followers, in remembrance of His person. Nothing stops anyone to, on Christmas, chose to also remember Jesus Christ, so long as it is assumed a Holiday instituted by God Himself for all who follow Christ, there is no harm in celebrating the way you want to was a follower of Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 11:1 dey your Bible?
Can you quote what you read there?

(1) (Reply)

What God Told T.B Joshua About COVID-19 / Visit House on the Rock today / Sarah Jakes Roberts – Get Behind What God Is Doing In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.