Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine - Fashion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine (59388 Views)

Beautiful Turkey Wears (buy Your Christmas Outfit, 3months To Go) / Post Your Christmas Outfit Here / Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Tab4kids(f): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ellaria:

You are a very handsome man and your smile is so beautiful.

[s]You could have complimented him without bringing tribe into it. You are in the habit of doing this and writing in Igbo on a forum that is not peculiar to any particular tribe and where English is actually the language of communication. Please stop it, it doesn't speak well of you at all it is bad manners and it's in poor taste[/s].

You should also tell this to those yorubas that type yoruba here. Stop being unnecessarily emotional, childish and petty. It doesn't speak well of you too.

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Oovi5(f): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
luminouz:

I trust ya DMs are full of requests for ya hand in marriage. wink tongue
Leave me before i slap you���
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by hstar: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
Toks2008:

How can you accuse me of what I did not say and then ask me for clarification?

I'm ur fan nah

And I thought u wrote sth about Christianity long time ago

Henceforth, as a Christian dat u are, show me in the Bible where you can marry more Dan a single wife
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by luminouz(m): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
Oovi5:
Leave me before i slap you���

Dont be shy babe...take ya time with the DMs and make ya choice tongue
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Ryan03(f): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
hstar:

Why?
Me n u get fight before?
No b suggestion I dey make?

U fall my hand ojare sad
6000yrs for you
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
Don't mind them. The fact is that just like any religion there will be fanatics. Of course it just happens to be the case that there are more fanatics in the Muslim world manly because people don't read, they limit their Islam to 5 daily prayers.

AnonymousRebec:

Thank you. Go and tell all those Muslims shouting at Mo Salah for celebrating christmas that we can coexist peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by sircatherine45(m): 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
hstar:

grin grin cheesy more reasons why some pple no dey post be dat

The foolish ones must have sth negative to say sha ni

Last two years ago, one guy post his pics with his suit. But his nose was somehow funny grin

Come and see the way these Nairaland pple dey abuse am...... They were like see this one ur nose look like Ghanian puff puff grin

And most of these pple insulting him are males
The guy had no options than to take the picture down

So sad and terrible!

That's why i don't reply quotes or contribute. I only read and move on.

This place is full of hatred, bigotry, body-shaming and tribalism.

Only few sane ones are here...
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by foleskay(m): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
prettyify:

Are you taken?
No i am not. 08061637389. WhatsApp
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Erojepromise(f): 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
you are drop dead gorgeous...
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by LZAA: 12:06am On Dec 26, 2020
imhotep:

That rib belongs to bamite.

Cc lzaa
grin
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by foleskay(m): 12:06am On Dec 26, 2020
shizzy7:
grin grin That's another one... I guess the body figure you're talking about is those S.A babes kinda shapes.

If a guy unfortunately ends up with a hot body and ugly face he should be ready do spend on masks when doing the "do". As for me, I'm after the guys character, being fine with a good body is just a one-off attraction.
So let's assume u date or marry a not good looking guy, u go dey make him wear mask before knackin u or what?? undecided
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Crunchyg2: 12:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Oovi5:
Sure
let me have your number
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by duchaB(m): 12:53am On Dec 26, 2020
Aleora:
you fine ooo...chai...

You fit see one fine Guy, do like say you no see am?..
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Sluacoast(m): 12:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Hushpuppies:

God bless you for this reply.

let us learn each other's language rather than avoid talking about our tribe.
.............. MariahAngel December 25th, 2020.
He's very correct, other non English speaking Europeans Countries always write and communicate with their languages, be proud of your root. English is not your language and it's not bad when you interact with both.. it makes us bilingual and special

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by duchaB(m): 12:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Oovi5:
Merry Christmas

Nne, na your Xmas dress be dat?
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by duchaB(m): 12:59am On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
I do post my face occasionally, I actually did today

Even on Jesus's birthday, you are still this troublesome.. chai! Smh...
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by duchaB(m): 1:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Why too many ashewo girls on NL..
Awon kin fi oju ri fine bobo sha!..
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 26, 2020
AfroKnight:

This is not me grin
grin grin grin grin

Don't deny your potbelly nah tongue
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by NdigboWorldwide: 3:20am On Dec 26, 2020
hstar:

U too, use ur gf do giveaway for ndigboworldwide Na!

Abi e dey hard like dat for you?

Em, em, boda ndigboworldwide, if u want ryan03 girlfriend, u can come and collect her

Thank you

Abeg I no want, you want him to use his day and night for giveaway?if he uses his day and night for giveaway, it means he does not belong anywhere anymore.

Please allow him to feel that her girlfriend is the most beautiful girl I'm the world in peace, if that gives him peace of mind and self satisfaction.

Let me just be in my quarantine in peace waiting for the day to complete.
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by NdigboWorldwide: 3:21am On Dec 26, 2020
hstar:
After u don abuse am finish abi
Lolz.
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by NdigboWorldwide: 3:22am On Dec 26, 2020
gypsey:
I didn't want to mention the big head, grin grin as it appears you are more of a badass than I am.

My hand no dey o
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by TANID(m): 3:22am On Dec 26, 2020
MJBOLT:
grin shocked
oh my god! so you be baba
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Toks2008(m): 3:59am On Dec 26, 2020
hstar:

I'm ur fan nah

And I thought u wrote sth about Christianity long time ago

Henceforth, as a Christian dat u are, show me in the Bible where you can marry more Dan a single wife

Read these threads I created few years back. You will find anwers to your questions.

https://www.nairaland.com/4303658/does-god-permit-polygamy

https://www.nairaland.com/4956917/legitimate-concubine
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Useku(m): 4:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Ishilove:

I don't have any.

A
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Toks2008(m): 4:22am On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
Now I know your religion

https://www.nairaland.com/4303658/does-god-permit-polygamy#64403042

I created that thread in 2018. You need to read it with an open mind
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by MrHandsome2013: 4:49am On Dec 26, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol. I'm not miss philosopher. I'm still in primary school when it comes to philosophy.
I want to learn from you.
I admire people that studied philosophy.
Thy are full of wisdom
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Orpe7(m): 5:15am On Dec 26, 2020
gypsey:
This is definitely Dog meat. embarassed

Na lizard
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Kessythegeek(m): 6:44am On Dec 26, 2020
Merry Christmas Everyone!

13 Likes

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by deebrain(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2020
Very cute
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:08am On Dec 26, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
I want to learn from you.
I admire people that studied philosophy.
Thy are full of wisdom
Everyone is a philosopher in the way they look at things and understand life or deal with lifest problems. That's why everyone don't think the same or act the same. You must have wondered about somethings in life. That's philosophy.
The more you wonder and ask yourself some questions about life and things around you, the deeper you get.
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by MrHandsome2013: 7:10am On Dec 26, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Everyone is a philosopher in the way they look at things and understand life or deal with lifest problems. That's why everyone don't think the same or act the same. You must have wondered about somethings in life. That's philosophy.
The more you wonder and ask yourself some questions about life and things around you, the deeper you get.
You are right.
I admired the way you approached that matter.
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by BrickDevo: 7:16am On Dec 26, 2020
Oovi5:
why?
I like you and I'm not a people's person too

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Learn The Hidden Secret Of Organic Cream Making And Pro-making / Patek Philippe: World Most Expensive Watch Sells For ₦11.2Billion In Switzerland / Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.