Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine (59400 Views)

Beautiful Turkey Wears (buy Your Christmas Outfit, 3months To Go) / Post Your Christmas Outfit Here / Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Godons1:

Ok, you be Tailor abi Obioma? grin grin
I don't know what this means but it sure sound funny grin grin grin is obioma not supposed to be a name?
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by sircatherine45(m): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Most nairaland folks here are too immatured and childish.

Why making rude fun of people's photos?

What's wrong with you?

smh

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Crunchyg2: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Oovi5:
Merry Christmas
You have beautiful eyes
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by drmuri(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
oilygirl:
how did you interprete his question?
So a yoruba man cannot understand ibo?
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Engrlovedaycj: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
Please help I lost my car in front of my house yesterday 24/12/2020...

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Toks2008(m): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Zzor:
There are men out there who are monogamist, stop generalizing

Continue to fool yourself.

Every man is a polygamist until they are found out and those who claim to be monogamous probably are not in a vantage position to be with more ladies but believe whatever you want to if that will make you feel good.

My stance on Polygamy is a realistic one and it has nothing to do with m lifestyle.

I may decide to be with one woman all my life and I may choose to marry a thousand... It is entirely up to me. Polygamy is not a crime, it is not a sin, it is a matter of choice.

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Dulles25: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
Crunchyg2:

Why did you photoshop this picture, now your right hand is missing sad sad

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
Toks2008:

Every man is a polygamist until they are found out and those who claim to be monogamous probably are not in a vantage position to be with more ladies but believe whatever you want to if that will make you feel good.

My stance on Polygamy is a realistic one and it has nothing to do with m lifestyle.

I may decide to be with one woman all my life and I may choose to marry a thousand... It is entirely up to me. Polygamy is not a crime, it is not a sin, it is a matter of choice.
Now I know your religion
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Crunchyg2: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dulles25:

It is holding a purse. I don't lack anything, why would I Photoshop?
I can show you what you lack if you want
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Dulles25: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Crunchyg2:

Why did you photoshop this picture, now your right hand is missing sad sad

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Dulles25: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
Crunchyg2:

I can show you what you lack if you want

That would otherwise be your own worry, isn't it? Be merry, don't worry.
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by hstar: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ryan03:
swears, I nor know why I answer am, troller number 2 gypsey don join am. grin but gypsey will be ignored henceforth, he is not as fun as the first one
U too, use ur gf do giveaway for ndigboworldwide Na!

Abi e dey hard like dat for you?

Em, em, boda ndigboworldwide, if u want ryan03 girlfriend, u can come and collect her

Thank you
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Ogharaboy: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Just on white for xmas

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by hstar: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
ayeesha:

I swear you are one funny dude. I Don laff tire ���. I want to believe you are actually enjoying your banter with the guy by pulling his legs.
Wahala be like bicycle true true��.
grin
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Crunchyg2: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dulles25:

That would otherwise be your own worry, isn't it? Be merry, don't worry.
Come and merry with me, hope you don't mind?
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hunmm lol I can’t recall this person ooo cheesy
STINOS:
my guy from Brass Island so you sef dey this platform.
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by hstar: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
rahman8:
Na normal clothes I wear oo, I no be small pikin
Rahman jargo
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Oovi5(f): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Crunchyg2:
You have beautiful eyes
Thank you �
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by mulerogold(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dulles25:

You want my right hand, there it is.

You are beautiful !
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
na oldies full here ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Ryan03(f): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
hstar:

U too, use ur gf do giveaway for ndigboworldwide Na!

Abi e dey hard like dat for you?

Em, em, boda ndigboworldwide, if u want ryan03 girlfriend, u can come and collect her

Thank you
it's like you don't want to make heaven
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Crunchyg2: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Oovi5:
Thank you �
Do you care for friendship? Just friendship.
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Oovi5(f): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
Crunchyg2:
Do you care for friendship? Just friendship.
Sure
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Dulles25: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
mulerogold:

You are beautiful !

Thank you
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by hstar: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
sircatherine45:
Most nairaland folks here are too immatured and childish.

Why making rude fun of people's photos?

What's wrong with you?

smh
grin grin cheesy more reasons why some pple no dey post be dat

The foolish ones must have sth negative to say sha ni

Last two years ago, one guy post his pics with his suit. But his nose was somehow funny grin

Come and see the way these Nairaland pple dey abuse am...... They were like see this one ur nose look like Ghanian puff puff grin

And most of these pple insulting him are males
The guy had no options than to take the picture down
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Crunchyg2: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
Oovi5:
Sure
OK my whatsapp number is below on my signature. Chat me up asap
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Dulles25: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
bigpicture001:

Babe u fine abeg!

Thank you
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by emmy512: 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ryan03:
why you dey hide your face na, allow people to crush on you abeg cheesy
grin grin
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by hstar: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Toks2008:

But I thought u Christians don't support dat Na

And u said Bible doesn't support it, that it is a sin as a Christian to marry two wives

Any clarification on this?
And some backups from the Bible?
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by hstar: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ryan03:
it's like you don't want to make heaven
Why?
Me n u get fight before?
No b suggestion I dey make?

U fall my hand ojare sad
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by luminouz(m): 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Oovi5:
Troublesome boy�
I trust ya DMs are full of requests for ya hand in marriage. wink tongue
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Toks2008(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
hstar:

But I thought u Christians don't support dat Na

And u said Bible doesn't support it, that it is a sin as a Christian to marry two wives

Any clarification on this?
And some backups from the Bible?

How can you accuse me of what I did not say and then ask me for clarification?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Learn The Hidden Secret Of Organic Cream Making And Pro-making / Patek Philippe: World Most Expensive Watch Sells For ₦11.2Billion In Switzerland / Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.