Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? (16260 Views)

They Have Started Wearing Apron Like The Lords Chosen To Advertise Their Program / Would Mary Have Been Chosen To Be The Mother Of Jesus If She Wasn't A Virgin? / Was Mary A Sinner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by GOVERNMENT2: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

The verse was referring to God himself not any prophet.
Didn't you see "The Lord" in that verse? Or is Muhammad now Moses' Lord? undecided
That's why I asked you to consult a dictionary

ISAIAH 29:12

AND THE BOOK IS DELIVERED TO HIM THAT IS NOT LEARNED, SAYING, READ THIS, I PRAY THEE; AND HE SAID, IAM NOT LEARNED

WHO IS THIS UNLETTERED CHARACTER ISAIAH WAS REFERRING TO undecided
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by GOVERNMENT2: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

The verse was referring to God himself not any prophet.
Didn't you see "The Lord" in that verse? Or is Muhammad now Moses' Lord? undecided
That's why I asked you to consult a dictionary
SINAI REFERS TO MOUNTAIN WHERE MOSES GOT HIS REVELATION

SEIR REFERS TO MOUNT OF ESAU WHERE CHRIST TRANSFIGURED

PARAN REFERS TO MOUNTAINOUS CAVE OF HIRA WHERE MUHAMMAD RECEIVED HIS FIRST REVELATION

FIERY LAW IS QURAN.

SEEK KNOWLEDGE BRUH embarassed
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION, WHERE IS THE PRESENT DAY MOUNT PARAN LOCATED AT AND WHAT IS THIS FIERY LAW THAT WAS GIVEN AT THAT SAME MOUNTAIN grin
I don't know the location of the said mount is located but what is sure is that particular verse is talking about the incidence of giving the ten commandments to Moses in Exodus. You should read it and stop confusing yourself
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by GOVERNMENT2: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

I don't know the location of the said mount is located but what is sure is that particular verse is talking about the incidence of giving the ten commandments to Moses in Exodus. You should read it and stop confusing yourself
SO TEN COMMANDMENTS IS NOW TEN THOUSAND SAINTS grin STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF BRUH embarassed
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:

ISAIAH 29:12

AND THE BOOK IS DELIVERED TO HIM THAT IS NOT LEARNED, SAYING, READ THIS, I PRAY THEE; AND HE SAID, IAM NOT LEARNED

WHO IS THIS UNLETTERED CHARACTER ISAIAH WAS REFERRING TO undecided
Hahahaha.
A very good joke. Do you realise Isaiah 29 is about God's judgement on enemies of Israel. The giving of the book to the unlearned is symbolic of the loss of understanding of the confusion the enemies will be subjected to as written in verse 8-10 of that chapter.
You're just clutching at straws
Let me reproduce it here for you so you understand it better.

Woe to you, Ariel, Ariel,
    the city where David settled!
Add year to year
    and let your cycle of festivals go on.
2 Yet I will besiege Ariel;
    she will mourn and lament,
    she will be to me like an altar hearth.
3 I will encamp against you on all sides;
    I will encircle you with towers
    and set up my siege works against you.
4 Brought low, you will speak from the ground;
    your speech will mumble out of the dust.
Your voice will come ghostlike from the earth;
    out of the dust your speech will whisper.

5 But your many enemies will become like fine dust,
    the ruthless hordes like blown chaff.
Suddenly, in an instant,
6     the Lord Almighty will come
with thunder and earthquake and great noise,
    with windstorm and tempest and flames of a devouring fire.
7 Then the hordes of all the nations that fight against Ariel,
    that attack her and her fortress and besiege her,
will be as it is with a dream,
    with a vision in the night—
8 as when a hungry person dreams of eating,
    but awakens hungry still;
as when a thirsty person dreams of drinking,
    but awakens faint and thirsty still.
So will it be with the hordes of all the nations
    that fight against Mount Zion.

9 Be stunned and amazed,
    blind yourselves and be sightless;
be drunk, but not from wine,
    stagger, but not from beer.
10 The Lord has brought over you a deep sleep:
    He has sealed your eyes (the prophets);
    he has covered your heads (the seers).

11 For you this whole vision is nothing but words sealed in a scroll. And if you give the scroll to someone who can read, and say, “Read this, please,” they will answer, “I can’t; it is sealed.” 12 Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, “Read this, please,” they will answer, “I don’t know how to read.”
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
SINAI REFERS TO MOUNTAIN WHERE MOSES GOT HIS REVELATION

SEIR REFERS TO MOUNT OF ESAU WHERE CHRIST TRANSFIGURED

PARAN REFERS TO MOUNTAINOUS CAVE OF HIRA WHERE MUHAMMAD RECEIVED HIS FIRST REVELATION

FIERY LAW IS QURAN.

SEEK KNOWLEDGE BRUH embarassed
Apart from your postulations, can you show any historical proof of your claim?
I hope you're aware mount Sinai is in the land of Edom, the mount where Christ was transfigured falls within the promised land, while the cave of hirah is in Arabia.
All these events also occurred at separate times.
So I fail to see how you're able to arrive at your conclusion. I'll be waiting for your evidence though.
Whereas the verse you quoted refers to the giving of a particular law. The figurativeness is simply lost on you.
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by GOVERNMENT2: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

I hope you're aware mount Sinai is in the land of Edom, the mount where Christ was transfigured falls within the promised land, while the cave of hirah is in Arabia.
So I fail to see how you're able to arrive at your conclusion. I'll be waiting for your evidence though.
Whereas the verse you quoted refers to the giving of a particular law. The figurativeness is simply lost on you.
THIS EGO CAN NEVER TAKE YOU ANYWHERE BRUH. LET ME EVEN REMIND YOU THAT MUHAMMAD WAS NOT SENT TO THE ARABIANS, HE WAS SENT TO MANKIND. KNOW THIS FACTS AND HAVE PEACE OF MIND cool
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by GOVERNMENT2: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

SO WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CAVE OF HIRA AND MOUNT PARAN undecided KINDLY CONSULT YOUR GOOGLE. EVEN OUR BIBLE MADE REFERENCES TO BACCA (MAKKAH) SEVERAL TIMES BUT YOUR HATRED FOR THE ARABIANS WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO SEEK THE TRUTH.

MIND YOU, THE GREAT GRANNY OF PROHPET MUHAMMAD (ISHMAEL) WASN'T AN ARABIAN
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by GOVERNMENT2: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2020
ACEHART JOIN THE CONVERSATION PLEASE, A MONOTHEISTIC IGBO GUY IS HERE TO TELL YOU GUYS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

YES YOU CAN BE A CHRISTIAN WITHOUT ASSOCIATING PARTNERS WITH GOD, IT IS THE GREATEST OF ALL SIN
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2020
leksite120:
Firstly, Joseph wasn't the father of Jesus, Joseph was known with Mary, fine. He was just there to act like his Father so that his birth misery won't be questioned and the Jews would stop calling him a bastard, he was a figure head father.

Also, Muhammad qualifies being a prophet. Muhammad didn't came to tell histories only. He talked about God's message as u claimed prophet hood is. He talked about the resurrection day which some are even different from that of the bible.

Qur'an mainly consists of the hereafter message, warning, praise, laws and history. I'll implore you to read it, not for religious purpose but just for educational purpose, just regard it as a normal book and read

And that he wasn't sent through the Israelite race is justifiable, as he claims he was sent to the world while the Israelite prophets were sent mainly to the Israelites
Can you show one instance when Jesus was called bastard? I already told you Joseph was assumed by all then have fathered Jesus.

All the so-called talk of resurrection day was already well documented before Muhammad wrote his Quran. That's why I asked what new message he came with. You can do an exposition on that.

Again I hasten to correct you. Muhammad only peached to his fellow Arabians. As a matter of fact, history has it he refused preaching to Jews he came in contact with cause he believed they already had the message he brought. If you have a quote where he declared himself as sent to the world, pls share. Which brings me to why he would bring the message to the Jews to the Arabians who had no part in it as expressly said by God in Exodus. That link as to why the Arabians suddenly became subjects of interest to the Judaic God is still missing in our theology. You can help us find it.
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
THIS EGO CAN NEVER TAKE YOU ANYWHERE BRUH. LET ME EVEN REMIND YOU THAT MUHAMMAD WAS NOT SENT TO THE ARABIANS, HE WAS SENT TO MANKIND. KNOW THIS FACTS AND HAVE PEACE OF MIND cool

Kindly show a quote where he was said to have been sent to mankind
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by Acehart: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
ACEHART JOIN THE CONVERSATION PLEASE, A MONOTHEISTIC IGBO GUY IS HERE TO TELL YOU GUYS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

YES YOU CAN BE A CHRISTIAN WITHOUT ASSOCIATING PARTNERS WITH GOD, IT IS THE GREATEST OF ALL SIN

If I have to join, you have to stop using the uppercase
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by GOVERNMENT2: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND SIR
(SURA AL-A'RAF 7:158) SAY(O MUHAMMAD): O MANKIND!, VERILY, IAM SENT TO YOU ALL AS A MESSENGER OF GOD- TO WHOM BELONG THE DOMINION OF THE HEAVENS AND EARTH.

REMEMBER THE MORE YOU LEAD PEOPLE ASTRAY ON HERE THE MORE PUNISHMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE HEREAFTER. BE GUIDED
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
SO WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CAVE OF HIRA AND MOUNT PARAN undecided KINDLY CONSULT YOUR GOOGLE. EVEN OUR BIBLE MADE REFERENCES TO BACCA (MAKKAH) SEVERAL TIMES BUT YOUR HATRED FOR THE ARABIANS WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO SEEK THE TRUTH.

MIND YOU, THE GREAT GRANNY OF PROHPET MUHAMMAD (ISHMAEL) WASN'T AN ARABIAN
Why do you guys always reduce every theological discourse to hate?
Mecca was not known to exist during the time of Christ or the old testament. It's earliest reference was 741CE so you will need to show that Mecca was the same place were the mosaic laws were given to qualify the cave hira as being in mount Paran
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by GOVERNMENT2: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Waraqah-ibn-Nawfal

T
READ MORE ABOUT THE JEW THAT CONFIRMED MUHAMMAD PROPHET- HOOD.

ALSO GOOGLE THE WORD MUNAFIQ

SEEK KNOWLEDGE BY READING ALL THE HOLY BOOKS INCLUDING BUDDHIST SCRIPTURE.

HAD I KNOW ALWAYS COMES AT LAST
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by GOVERNMENT2: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Mecca was not known to exist during the time of Christ or the old testament. It's earliest reference was 741CE so you will need to show that Mecca was the same place were the mosaic laws were given to qualify the cave hira as being in mount Paran
DID YOU CONSULT YOUR GOOGLE AS ADVISED undecided embarassed
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by GOVERNMENT2: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

SO YOU WANT ME TO START SHOWING YOU WHERE BACCA (MAKKAH) WAS MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE grin
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
SO YOU WANT ME TO START SHOWING YOU WHERE BACCA (MAKKAH) WAS MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE grin
Try to
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
DID YOU CONSULT YOUR GOOGLE AS ADVISED undecided embarassed
Yes. As at the time the laws were given, there was nothing like Mecca
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Waraqah-ibn-Nawfal

T
READ MORE ABOUT THE JEW THAT CONFIRMED MUHAMMAD PROPHET- HOOD.

ALSO GOOGLE THE WORD MUNAFIQ

SEEK KNOWLEDGE BY READING ALL THE HOLY BOOKS INCLUDING BUDDHIST SCRIPTURE.

HAD I KNOW ALWAYS COMES AT LAST

The Jewish Christian that tutored him you mean?
You have refused to answer all the questions i put to you concerning the originality of Muhammad's message and his link with Judaism. Only his commission to all men you've arrived at. The similarity of his message with the OT shows his Allah is same with the Judaic God, YWH. So what grounds do you now tell a Jew to convert from Judaism to Islam for example.
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by GOVERNMENT2: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

The Jewish Christian that tutored him you mean?
You have refused to answer all the questions i put to you concerning the originality of Muhammad's message and his link with Judaism. Only his commission to all men you've arrived at. The similarity of his message with the OT shows his Allah is same with the Judaic God, YWH. So what grounds do you now tell a Jew to convert from Judaism to Islam for example.
WAS CALIPH UMAR PREVIOUSLY A MUSLIM OR JEW grin BROS STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF HERE PLEASE angry
FOR YOUR INFO, THERES MORE MUSLIMS IN ISRAEL THAN CHRISTIANS.

BTW WHERE IN THE BIBLE WERE YOU INSTRUCTED TO GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAYS undecided. YOU REALLY DON’T NEED TO BE A MUSLIM TO BE SAVED BRUH, JUST BELIEVE IN THE ONENESS OF GOD (MONOTHEISM), BELIEVE IN HIS ANGELS, PROPHETS AND THE GREAT DAY OF RECOMPENSE LIKE ME AND BE SAVED!.

JESUS CANNOT BE GOD AND HUMAN BEING AT THE SAME TIME, IT DEFIES ALL THE LAW OF LOGIC

NUMBERS 23:19 READ!
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
WAS CALIPH UMAR PREVIOUSLY A MUSLIM OR JEW grin BROS STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF HERE PLEASE angry
I'm not asking you of caliph Umar. How do you tell a Jew to convert to Islam?
What's the difference between both religions? Has Islam asked to do anything different from what Judaism taught?
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by GOVERNMENT2: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yes. As at the time the laws were given, there was nothing like Mecca
YOU ARE ONE OF THE REASONS WHY CHRIST IS COMING BACK embarassed
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
FOR YOUR INFO, THERES MORE MUSLIMS IN ISRAEL THAN CHRISTIANS.

BTW WHERE IN THE BIBLE WERE YOU INSTRUCTED TO GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAYS undecided. YOU REALLY DON’T NEED TO BE A MUSLIM TO BE SAVED BRUH, JUST BELIEVE IN THE ONENESS OF GOD (MONOTHEISM), BELIEVE IN HIS ANGELS, PROPHETS AND THE GREAT DAY OF RECOMPENSE LIKE ME AND BE SAVED!.

JESUS CANNOT BE GOD AND HUMAN BEING AT THE SAME TIME, IT DEFIES ALL THE LAW OF LOGIC

NUMBERS 23:19 READ!

You reduce the works of God to logic. Where's the logic in striking a rock with a stick and water gushes it. If we want to talk about logic, we should question the reason for repeating the Torah in the Quran at all.
No one chose Sunday as the day to go to church. Churches hold services during the week too. Mid-week services on Wednesdays, Bible teachings on Tuesdays are common in most churches. Some even hold 72hrs services for deliverance and healing.
The Sunday is a mixture of commemoration of Sabbath and worshipping God first before anything in a new week.
The Christian message is one of sonship with Jesus and joint heirs of God's salvation through the finished work of Christ. The ceremonial encumbrances which existed in the OT which Islam inherited holds no significance to the Christian.
I'm happy you now admit Islam is not the only way to heaven. Even Buddhists believe in one God and like I asked your other guy, how do you decide who is a prophet and who isn't. Orunmila and Obatala are messengers of God in ifa mythology. Ifa also believes in only one God, Eledumare. It's obvious you have no business asking people to forsake ifa and become Muslims cause they're headed to heaven to.
One then wonders why the extreme conflict of Islam with other religions and why bar non-Muslims from entering Mecca?
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by GOVERNMENT2: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Try to
WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR grin

PSALM 84:1-7
(1) MY YEARNS, EVEN FAINTS, FOR THE COURTS OF THE LORD; MY HEART AND MY FLESH CRY OUT FOR THE LIVING GOD.

(2) EVEN THE SPARROW HAS FOUND A HOME, AND THE SWALLOW A NEST FOR HERSELF, WHERE SHE MAY HAVE HER YOUNG A PLACE NEAR ALTER, LORD ALMIGHTY,  MY KING AND MY GOD.

THIS VERY VERSE IS TALKING ABOUT ISHMAEL AND HIS MOTHER

(3) BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO DWELL IN YOUR HOUSE; THEY ARE EVEN PRAISING YOU.

(4) BLESSED ARE THOSE WHOSE STRENGTH IS IN YOU, WHOSE HEARTS ARE SET ON THE PILGRIMAGE.

(5) AS THEY PASS THROUGH THE VALLEY OF BAKA.

"INDEED THE FIRST HOUSE ESTABLISHED FOR MANKIND WAS AT THE BAKA- BLESSED AND GUIDANCE FOR THE WORLD. (QURAN 3:96)

(6) THEY MAKE IT A PLACE OF SPRING.

REMEMBER THE SPRING WATER HAGAR GAVE TO HER SON ISHMAEL WHEN HE WAS CRYING

(7) BETTER IS ONE DAY IN YOUR COURTS THAN A THOUSANDS ELSEWHERE.

JESUS PROPHESIED A NEW PLACE OF WORSHIP.

THE WOMAN SAID TO CHRIST, SIR, I PERCEIVE THAT YOU ARE A PROPHET. OUR FATHERS WORSHIPPED ON THIS MOUNTAIN,  BUT YOU SAY THAT IN JERUSALEM IS THE PLACE WHERE PEOPLE OUGHT TO WORSHIP.  JESUS SAID TO HER, "WOMAN, BELIEVE ME, THE HOUR IS COMING WHEN NEITHER ON THIS MOUNTAIN NOR JERUSALEM WILL YOU WORSHIP THE FATHER” (JOHN4:19-21)

THE KINGDOM OF GOD WILL BE GIVEN TO OTHER PEOPLE

JESUS SAID TO THEM. "HAVE YOU NEVER READ IN THE SCRIPTURE:  THE STONE THAT THE BUILDERS REJECTED HAS BECOME A CORNERSTONE; THIS IS THE LORD'S DOING AND ITS MARVELLOUS IN OUR EYES. THEREFORE, I TELL YOU, THE KINGDOM OF GOD WILL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU AND GIVEN TO A PEOPLE PRODUCING ITS FRUITS
(MATTHEW 21:42-43)

"THE STONE THAT THE BUILDERS REJECTED HAS BECOME THE CORNERSTONE.  THIS IS LORD'S DOING; AND ITS MARVELLOUS IN OUR EYES" (PSALM 118:22-123)
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by GOVERNMENT2: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
leksite120:
Mary's mother was known to us maybe not u, u don't have to accept that. We've records of past prophets, from Noah to lot, to Abraham to Moses, to Jesus and and all others which was revealed through our prophet.
Muhammad wasn't taught, he was inspired.
STOP ARGUING WITH AGBEGBAOROGBOYE BRUH, HE IS THE PHARAOH, ABU SUFIYAN AND ABU LAHAB OF OUR TIME.
THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
This clearly shows your dangerous unbelief that GOD can not send a Messiah to rule over the kingdom of this world. Yet you believe that God can send Jesus physically through a virgin to this world but you do not believe God can send a Messiah to rule the kingdom of this world that will have no end. You do not understand the Power of God that's the reason for your unbelief.

Agbegbaorogboye:

Jesus did not turn it down. A simple Google search of the relationship between David and Jesus would have helped you in your dangerous unbelief.
The Bible records three covenants made directly between God and man. They are: the Abrahamic, Davidic and Jesuit covenants.
They are all related as to God's elaborate plan of salvation for mankind.
Jesus by being declared heir to the Davidic covenant of kingship became King of all kings. But yes. He's Kingdom is not of this world which is fading away. Rather, it's an everlasting one which has no end.
Stay blessed.
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
This clearly shows your dangerous unbelief that GOD can not send a Messiah to rule over a physical kingdom in this world. Yet you believe that God can send Jesus physically through a virgin to this world but you do not believe God can send a Messiah to rule a physical kingdom in this world that will have no end. You do not understand the Power of God that's the reason for your unbelief.

I'm lost here
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

I'm lost here

This clearly shows your dangerous unbelief that GOD can not send a Messiah to rule over the kingdom of this world. Yet you believe that God can send Jesus into the kingdom of this world through a virgin but you do not believe God can send a Messiah to rule the kingdom of this world that will have no end. You do not understand the scriptures and the Power of God that's the reason for your unbelief.

Agbegbaorogboye:

Jesus did not turn it down. A simple Google search of the relationship between David and Jesus would have helped you in your dangerous unbelief.
The Bible records three covenants made directly between God and man. They are: the Abrahamic, Davidic and Jesuit covenants.
They are all related as to God's elaborate plan of salvation for mankind.
Jesus by being declared heir to the Davidic covenant of kingship became King of all kings. But yes. He's Kingdom is not of this world which is fading away. Rather, it's an everlasting one which has no end.
Stay blessed.
Re: Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? by GOVERNMENT2: 6:28am On Dec 29, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
This clearly shows your dangerous unbelief that GOD can not send a Messiah to rule over the kingdom of this world. Yet you believe that God can send Jesus physically through a virgin to this world but you do not believe God can send a Messiah to rule the kingdom of this world that will have no end. You do not understand the Power of God that's the reason for your unbelief.

THE GUY IS THE REAL DEFINITION OF ANTI-CHRIST

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

To Be Born-again: 6 Practical Signs Of Repentance / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.