Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,220 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Chico Ejiro Is Dead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chico Ejiro Is Dead (74405 Views)

Zeb Ejiro Speaks About Saint Obi & His Death / Joy: Chico Ejiro Died In My Hands – Wife (Photo) / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chico Ejiro Is Dead by abeylee001: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
ɌIP POPULAR NOLLYWOOD ACTOR
Re: Chico Ejiro Is Dead by ifejobi84754: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Silent night that year that film make me cry chai
Re: Chico Ejiro Is Dead by LikeAking: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
RIP.

Their generation put Nolloywood togeda.
Re: Chico Ejiro Is Dead by anthropizzy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Chico Ejiro Is Dead by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
RIP Sir
Re: Chico Ejiro Is Dead by hollywater: 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
i926:

I think it's Teco Benson. Might be wrong though.

Chai! What a great loss to Nollywood..may God console the bereaved family.
Yeah Teco Benson.
Re: Chico Ejiro Is Dead by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 26, 2020
High blood pressure one of the leading killers of nigerians
We should always try and be mindful of our health and one of the ways to control or avoid high blood pressure is to take adequate rest and avoid habits that make u predispose to it
RIP the great Chico Ejiro
You will always be remembered
Re: Chico Ejiro Is Dead by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 26, 2020
mrjojo:
I grew up watching this guy and Teco Benson's blockbusters, not the garbage Nollywood put out these days
his movies where great after the garbage ones took over i stopped watching nollywood
Re: Chico Ejiro Is Dead by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2020
Ehya! He was one of the movers and shakers of nollywood industry. One of the legendary producers alongside Teco Benson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) / Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.