Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Summary Of My Experience At NIMC Registration Center Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Summary Of My Experience At NIMC Registration Center Yesterday (1015 Views)

Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center / FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters / NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summary Of My Experience At NIMC Registration Center Yesterday by jmoore(m): 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nigerian government will not kill me with stress.

FRSC staff called me on Wednesday for my NIN to finalize my driving license. I had none.

I went out yesterday for the registration. I left home around to 7 in the morning and arrived Abia poly by 7:08 am.

I was the last person that got his NIN printed by after 7pm.

Only one computer in that registration center.

1,000 naira was charged for each person before you submit your form.

I hardly eat when I go out for things like this, because I don't want something that will upset my stomach. Yes, I ate nothing from morning till night when I got home.
Re: Summary Of My Experience At NIMC Registration Center Yesterday by Okoroawusa: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
jmoore:

FRSC staff called me on Wednesday for my NIN to finalize my driving license. I had none.

I went out yesterday for the registration. I left home around to 7 in the morning and arrived Abia poly by 7:08 am.

I hardly eat when I go out for things like this, because I don't want something that will upset my stomach. Yes, I ate nothing from morning till night when I got home.
Since 2012 na now u get chance?

You for wait till 2030 nah...

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Experience At NIMC Registration Center Yesterday by HolyMakanaki(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
jmoore:

I Did Mine At Zenith Bank@ #200 And It Took Me Less Than An Hour
Re: Summary Of My Experience At NIMC Registration Center Yesterday by jmoore(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I did my first national ID registration in the year 2003.

Folks like you are too myopic to see the ineptitude of the government.

After some years, another national ID came out.

Perhaps in the next 15 years, another clueless government will launch another national ID.

5 Likes

Re: Summary Of My Experience At NIMC Registration Center Yesterday by FarahAideed: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Please change this your attitude in 2021

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of My Experience At NIMC Registration Center Yesterday by Eddie4God(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Na Nigeria govt way be that. Inadequate facilities to aid efficient & effortless conduct of a national exercise.
To even think they still collected money from you after all the warnings of the govt against collecting money for NIN registration goes to show that Nigeria officials regardless of rank or agency/ministry are not ready to truly change from fleecing the mases at every slight opportunity they get.
Re: Summary Of My Experience At NIMC Registration Center Yesterday by LegendAnselm: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
HolyMakanaki:
I Did Mine At Zenith Bank@ #200 And It Took Me Less Than An Hour
what was the requirement
Re: Summary Of My Experience At NIMC Registration Center Yesterday by capatainrambo: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

guy keep quiet face front. Your tins norel dey ever straight

Re: Summary Of My Experience At NIMC Registration Center Yesterday by HolyMakanaki(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
LegendAselm:
what was the requirement
U Are Required To Have An Acc With Them. To Me Its Better Than Queing For Almost A Day Before The Nimc People Will Do It For You At High Price
Re: Summary Of My Experience At NIMC Registration Center Yesterday by yarimo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

since 2012 he refused to go and register, by tomorrow now he will be all over the place BUHARI is stressing people again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Media Giants Still Tweeting After FG Twitter Ban / It’s Irresponsible For Nigerians To Expect Military Defend Them From Bandits / Biafra: Sit At Home What Do You People Want Maka Chukwu(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.