Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Is The SE/SS Qualified To Produce A President? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The SE/SS Qualified To Produce A President? (3086 Views)

Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President / CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The SE/SS Qualified To Produce A President? by budaatum: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
budaatum:
Hellvictorinho. This thread might interest you.
Re: Is The SE/SS Qualified To Produce A President? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
budaatum:

Martian please! This sort of generalisation gets my goat up especially when based on a thoughtless assumption. What you ask above is like saying I would go and vote under Abacha or Gowon when there was no public post to be occupied. Does anyone give you the opportunity to vote "if there is no public post to be occupied"?

Basically, you are insulting buda by claiming buda has no brain!

The above makes even less sense. Who "enhanced the creation of Nigeria" with the probabilities you mention above? Is your vote not meant to "enhance", or at least, mold Nigeria as you wish? Do you really see yourself with your one vote as so powerless you might as well not use it?

Indeed it does! Ordinary local government chairman I'm still failing to run, but the local government library that I do run is a start. As is said, a journey of a thousand miles starts with me voting, or something along those lines.

No one is telling you not to state other facts or to vote even. Just that whenever I hear you moan and wail about Nigeria from now on hell, I'll see you as a "don't even vote moaning wailer".

Level up would be encouraging others to vote. Level up further will be encouraging others to vote for you instead of the useless incompetent corrupt people they will vote for without you if you'd be any better, that is. Foundation though is ensuring people understand that their vote is an expression of their will. Don't use it, no will, and you get to suck on everyone else's will. Yuk!
The fact is that everyone cannot contest elections in a nation that was formed after whatever amalgamation or/and everyone cannot vote for people that were imposed on them by political parties that were formed after whatever drama.
But I will vote for you if you can convince me by signing something into law that will make it a must for you to step down if you don't do what you were voted to do.
Re: Is The SE/SS Qualified To Produce A President? by budaatum: 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
HellVictorinho:

The fact is that everyone cannot contest elections in a nation that was formed after whatever amalgamation or/and everyone cannot vote for people that were imposed on them by political parties that were formed after whatever drama.
But I will vote for you if you can convince me by signing something into law that will make it a must for you to step down if you don't do what you were voted to do.
No, not everyone can contest elections. It is the the cream that rises to the top. Or sour cream in our instance perhaps.

When you become the cream and assume power you may decide to make changes that make "signing something into law that will make it a must for you to step down if you don't do what you were voted to do" becomes the law. For now, it's a democracy. You give a four year term on campaign promises and if you're not content with performance you decline to give an option for four more years.
Re: Is The SE/SS Qualified To Produce A President? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
budaatum:

No, not everyone can contest elections. It is the the cream that rises to the top. Or sour cream in our instance perhaps.

When you become the cream and assume power you may decide to make changes that make "signing something into law that will make it a must for you to step down if you don't do what you were voted to do" becomes the law. For now, it's a democracy. You give a four year term on campaign promises and if you're not content with performance you decline to give an option for four more years.
Are you saying that's (signing XYZ ) not democracy?
Re: Is The SE/SS Qualified To Produce A President? by budaatum: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Are you saying that's (signing XYZ ) not democracy?
No. I'm not "saying that's (signing XYZ) not democracy".

I'm saying you have not participated in democracy enough to make (signing XYZ) the law.

In fact, if you start a thread on it I will work with you to work out how (signing XYZ) might work and if it can work, join you in devising a plan to implement it, though be aware it will take some decades to implement from where I assume we'd be starting from.
Re: Is The SE/SS Qualified To Produce A President? by Donjazzy12(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Aconomist:
We have all seen what a disaster Geoduck Johnathan (the first president from the SS/SE) was. And most of the governors and politicians from the region are hardly better. While the North is a big problem, we must also admit that the SS/SE is not producing politicians qualified to rule the country.

Am I wrong or right? Discuss.
You are cursed eternally with foolishness for this stupid and idiotic question meant to demean and downgrade people from the SS/SE! This is the real question. Are you poster qualified to have a brain and to write absurdities on Nairaland? You are so cursed, I am literarily shaking as I write! May Amdioha combined with Egbesu end your miserable cursed life!

How dare you cursed imp question the quality of citizens from SS/SE? How dare you? Who are you?

Are you even qualified to be a human being?

See, everyone stop trying to discuss with him! You are giving him relevance and a platform to demarket politicians from the SS/SE while keeping mum about his Opolo eyes god from Bourdilion!

You be goat!

Is Tinubu qualified to become a President? Is Southwest qualified to produce a President? That is the real question. Ewu Gambia!

He-goat come and answer!

We know all your stupid and foolish gimmicks!

SouthEast/SouthSouth is the MOST Qualified to produce a President and Southwest your gods are the least qualified .

Idiats!
Re: Is The SE/SS Qualified To Produce A President? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
budaatum:

No. I'm not "saying that's (signing XYZ) not democracy".

I'm saying you have not participated in democracy enough to make (signing XYZ) the law.

In fact, if you start a thread on it I will work with you to work out how (signing XYZ) might work and if it can work, join you in devising a plan to implement it, though be aware it will take some decades to implement from where I assume we'd be starting from.
LOL.
Let's see how it goes.
Perhaps,we will form a different political party,too.
Re: Is The SE/SS Qualified To Produce A President? by PoliteActivist: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Aconomist:
We have all seen what a disaster Geoduck Johnathan (the first president from the SS/SE) was. And most of the governors and politicians from the region are hardly better. While the North is a big problem, we must also admit that the SS/SE is not producing politicians qualified to rule the country.

Am I wrong or right? Discuss.

You are right my brother, but...

Emilokan emilokan..
Baba no well o
He dey shout emilokan...
Hand dey shake
Nyash dey leak
Baba no well o
E dey shout emilokan
Re: Is The SE/SS Qualified To Produce A President? by Mrkindness: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Where that Aconomist idiot, can you compare this disaster called APC government to GEJ tenure.

Peter Obi is coming go and hide your ugly face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opinion : This Fulani Man Predicted What Will Happen To Ebonyi State / Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP / World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.