Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Which Type Of Job Would This Be - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Type Of Job Would This Be (289 Views)

Would You Attend This Type Of Interview? / COVID-19: Opinions-what Nature Of Job Would Be Most Affected? / Help A Friend: What Online Job Would You Suggest For An Unskilled Individual.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Type Of Job Would This Be by ostechno(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
I friend of mine (a lady) said she got a job in Lagos some months back but she didn't tell me what the job is, so whenever I call her during the day, she doesn't pick, she will call me at night and tell me they're not allowed to pick calls at her work place. I'm just wondering what type of job could that be, I wanted to ask her but not until I see her face to face.
Re: Which Type Of Job Would This Be by Klass99(f): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / Job Opportunity / Dispatch Bike Rider Wanted In Surulere Lagos For A Logistics Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.