Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) (31992 Views)

Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) / Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child / Crazeclown Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by Sirmuel1(m): 5:28am On Dec 26, 2020
AreaFada2:

Really? I saw in the 1990s. Where have you been not to see it? You probably mean in 9ja.
People used to kill twins in some places. Now many people swoon over twins.

Culture evolves. She is not naked but dressed for exercise. Something African need more of for better health. Men of course too. Those at the frontline know what mean.

Hahahaha okay!!!!

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by PapaNwaeje: 5:53am On Dec 26, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

...teaches his beautiful... Are you okay?
Who asked you?

Who told you she's beautiful?

Or deh

angry angry undecided
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by zedman1(m): 6:18am On Dec 26, 2020
Ade will not approve this and him Papa go slap am for not approving.
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by Indigos: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2020
Sirmuel1:
Ask yourself, will your kid be proud of this when they are 15yrs and above? I'm sorry but exposing your belly looks disgusting to me

Very Disgusting
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I'm glad she's making him the man she wants him to be unlike the useless men we have in this forum any small argument you must go back to your fathers house Nigerian boy's and entitlement are like 5&6
When did you come back to Nairaland? I won't insult you till next year....... tongue.....I read what you wrote up there....

1 Like

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by pacespot(m): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Irritating
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by PapaNwaeje: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
pacespot:
Irritating

angry angry
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by PapaNwaeje: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Indigos:

Very Disgusting

sad angry
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by PapaNwaeje: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
zedman1:
Ade will not approve this and him Papa go slap am for not approving.

grin angry
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by PapaNwaeje: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Hahahaha okay!!!!

grin grin grin lipsrsealed undecided hmm you go good for barrister oh
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 6:24am On Dec 27, 2020
Skmoda360:

When did you come back to Nairaland? I won't insult you till next year....... tongue.....I read what you wrote up there....
I think it's best if you remain silent because I'm the biggest fish in the pan to do you greezy
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

grin grin grin lipsrsealed undecided hmm you go good for barrister oh

No mind me, na only question I ask! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by CountDracula(m): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tozara:
We have different sensibilities as human beings—-different sense of aesthetics is the result.

What some people find tasty can be tasteless to you. What others find beautiful can be ugly to you. And that’s perfectly fine.

For example, I have a terrible but unexplainable hatred for pawpaw. I like absolutely nothing about the fruit, for absolutely no reason. It’s an irrational, instinctual feeling, that has mysterious origins in my psychology.

Similarly, not everyone will find pregnant tommies appealing, and it’s totally fine if they don’t.

Even many pregnant women DO NOT LIKE it either, or find it beautiful in anyway. They even go as far as declaring hatred for it, because what they’re seeing looks ridiculously ugly to them.

True true... My point is; becos u don't doesn't mean everyone doesn't and so before condemn an action publicly think abt what u just said and just let it be
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by CountDracula(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
TheVictim01:

Brother calm down! What she wants to say is, she's making good amount of progress of killing the husband's ambition to spending more time under the camera by shifting the attention to her. cool

Hehehehehe... Nice one
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by CountDracula(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Millenniumlady:
better watch your mouth

And u watch urs as well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weird? Toyin Lawani's "Car-shaped" Hand Bag / Ernest Opoku & Gladys Mensah Boaku In Abortion Scandal / Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.