Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures (37009 Views)

Joseph Yobo, His Wife Adaeze & Children In Christmas Family Pictures / Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by Splendidbeauty: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Cute family

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by Farukshy: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kai, see the fine baby. This is y I most marry an Ibo woman,because they will give u loverly sweet healther kids, just like my elder brother,comesee his children....

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by SwTeee(f): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
So beautiful

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Farukshy:
Kai, see the fine baby. This is y I most marry an Ibo woman,because they will give u loverly sweet healther kids, just like my elder brother,comesee his children....
If wahala come , shey u go with handle am.
Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by Briller: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
It will be very selfish asking for this baby but I love and desire this baby. Abeg, dash me.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by Kirchoffs: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That baby is so cute ooo. E dey make me feel like say make I just theif am.
Instead of stealing it we can make ours together wink wink

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That baby is so cute ooo. E dey make me feel like say make I just theif am.
u don't need that let me just impregnate u,

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by Aflix(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Why the husband con resemble chiwetel ejiofor?
Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Instead of stealing it we can make ours together wink wink
Pleased let's start now.
Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by Kirchoffs: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Pleased let's start now.
send me a pm..if you're interested
Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
dancok:
u don't need that let me just impregnate u,
If you know you are old enough, cute enough to make that kind a baby or a cuter one and matured enough to produce sperm, please come and give me Belle already
Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by vRendoh(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Some Bleachers will be disappointed when their kids go come out with Cole's colour. Beautiful couple beautiful family! I wish them merry Christmas
Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kirchoffs:
send me a pm..if you're interested
No way let's make the baby here in the presence of everyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Their son is so cute. These are the kind of babies you will see and be shouting my ovaries. I need my ovaries to give me a cute baby grin.

I'm not a fair woman. I'm chocolate. I'm not over the roof beautiful, but I'm fine enough to give birth to fine kids. I pray I marry a yellow, naturally fair, and handsome igbo man (Not bleached skin please). I want fair babies with good genes. Please if you fit that category, and you are single and have never been married before, you can slide into my dm grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is so beautiful. The son looks like an angel! Marry man wey fine o! Marry woman wey fine o!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by tchidi066(f): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
Awwwn, that baby is so cute kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by Psady(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
I admire her a lot then before marriage.Suleiman sharp man ,with good eyes.super cute family.
Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by Crunchyg2: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
tchidi066:
Awwwn, that baby is so cute kiss kiss kiss kiss
You are also cute
Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by folake4u(f): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
That baby boy is so cute. I really want to tug at his cheeks! smiley.
Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by babatunji91185: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Cute little baby boy
Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by weslay: 12:06am On Dec 26, 2020
Beautiful family.

Mrs Yobo watch and learn. You don't have to expose your body for the world to see. Ur beauty a gift from God for your husband only
Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by Lekan1o1: 12:28am On Dec 26, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
Their son is so cute. These are the kind of babies you will see and be shouting my ovaries. I need my ovaries to give me a cute baby grin.

I'm not a fair woman. I'm chocolate. I'm not over the roof beautiful, but I'm fine enough to give birth to fine kids. I pray I marry a yellow, naturally fair, and handsome igbo man (Not bleached skin please). I want fair babies with good genes. Please if you fit that category, and you are single and have never been married before, you can slide into my dm grin

which tribe u from dear?
Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by Blitz888(m): 1:02am On Dec 26, 2020
Pearly255:
Lord Jesus give me a complete happy home as a birthday gift. #JAN1

Thank you JESUS!

God answers and he will graciously grant your petition.
Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 26, 2020
Lekan1o1:

which tribe u from dear?

My dear, I'm an Igbo girl

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by Mbataku96(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2020
HeadShot:

Sulieman marry Ejiofor ?

Wonders shall never end
It's called cross cultural marriage
Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by Mbataku96(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2020
hopexter:

Which energy? For just camera cheese smile
Hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by yankyone(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2020
Cool and great Family
Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Aflix:
Why the husband con resemble chiwetel ejiofor?
Bcus him leave him hair
Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
vRendoh:
Some Bleachers will be disappointed when their kids go come out with Cole's colour. Beautiful couple beautiful family! I wish them merry Christmas
Lol. No be lie. En happen to my cousin. De gal bleach every black way dey her body, buh as de come de born de pikin come de black all her friends come de laf her she come de vex. Bros of u black stay black of u fair stay fair.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures by Pearly255(f): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Blitz888:

God answers and he will graciously grant your petition.

Amennnnnn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" / Nafisat Abdullahi Beautiful In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.