Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,512 members, 7,861,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert (53546 Views)

Identity Of The 3 Wise Men Uncovered In This Thread. Who Are They ? / Who Were Those Wise Men From The East? / UN Removes Jesus’s Birthplace From Danger List Of Heritage Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
Rubbish!! Rubbish!!!All Rubbish!!!!Fvck that 3Wise Men Shiiit first of all..Where was 3 written or because they gave Gold, Frankincense and Mine so they are automatically 3....Can't 10 People gather and give Gold, Frankincense and Mine?! And Please,How many times did the Bible Recorded that Jesus"Celebrated His Birthday" when He was on Earth that we dying to Celebrate like this.
Jesus said He has Done His Own Work on Earth...So it's for us to Do our own but Hypocrisy won't let us Obey.

1 Like

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by teelaw4life(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
sonmvayina:
What happened to the gifts they brought...? I heard to was sold to buy food. As the family was going through hard times....nobody was buying furniture, and joseph had to resort to selling pure water to support

I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did to this...wtf, bro.
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by JADEK01(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kuthumi, and Dhal Kul (the three wise men
That’s their name
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
There is a Hindu sect in northern India nestled on the foothills of the himalayans that claim Jesus came down from the moutains and dwelled with them before heading back to Judea.

They believe that this happened when the devil took Jesus to the top of the world and offered Him all the earth.

They have documents dating back to Christ's era on this and how Jesus came down and stayed with them and taught them. They claim no one mastered their doctrine as Jesus and that HE was the greatest sage .

2 Likes

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by sonmvayina(m): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
teelaw4life:

I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did to this...wtf, bro.

We need the humor once in a while...the narrator never said anything again about the gift. The wise men exitedthe stage as soon as they made an enerance...

Does not mention their names, their real country....

The whole story reeks of fabrication..
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Angelfrost(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
sonmvayina:
What happened to the gifts they brought...? I heard to was sold to buy food. As the family was going through hard times....nobody was buying furniture, and joseph had to resort to selling pure water to support

Sigh... Even on the Lord's birthday, you still couldn't lay off that Oshogbo weed! undecided

1 Like

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by thatigboman: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Righteousness2:
Irrespective of what the world or anyone says or thinks, the Undisputed and undeniable Facts that we Must know are:

JESUS is LORD
JESUS is the SAVIOR of the World
At the Name of JESUS, every Knee Must Bow
JESUS Died on the Cross for all Mankind.
JESUS resurrected after 3 Days
JESUS is coming Back to Rapture all that Believe, Accept and Live for Him
as senseless as ever. Who are the 3 wise men? Are u one of them?
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by thatigboman: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
tobechi74:
Is an Igbo man there?
yes naa. They say Africa.
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by thatigboman: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
sonmvayina:

Jesus is a fictional character....get over it..
oh tnx. I thought he was real
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Donspicey: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Professorcplus:
[b]For a moment, just breathe in and breathe out. Fine. Have you ever thought of the sweetest things that facinated you in life are built on imaginations and fantasies. Right from the cartoons like Superman and Spiderman you watch to the comic stories like advangers and justice league. Or is it the romantic stories full of fantasies and aren't realistic. Or is it the wield imaginations you day dream about that might never ever come into existence. You like it, you can't stop thinking about it. You felt really excited and yes, it makes you feel good. Isn't it?

Those things aren't real but, we discussed them, we argue them. The beauty of life is that this life can be meaningless and boring. But we just need something to spice it up. And here it is. Whatsoever you belief is your personal conviction and so it is. But as for me when is Christmas, I turn up, when is ileya, I turn up, even ogun festival, I will still turn up. Or is it to go ball in club on Saturday then dance in church on Sunday. For all I care I came to this world in peace to catch cruise. Remember problems no dey finish so enjoy the best moments of life as you plan for the further also plan for the moment. One love [/b]

Cant you groove in peace without involving me

Well variety is the spice of life so i aint suprised again.......

But e go pay u if u believe and accept Jesus Christ.....

2 Likes

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by MightySparrow: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
I don't subscribe to this interpolation or exterpolation nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Donspicey: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:
There is a Hindu sect in northern India nestled on the foothills of the himalayans that claim Jesus came down from the moutains and dwelled with them before heading back to Judea.

They believe that this happened when the devil took Jesus to the top of the world and offered Him all the earth.

They have documents dating back to Christ's era on this and how Jesus came down and stayed with them and taught them. They claim no one mastered their doctrine as Jesus and that HE was the greatest sage .

Are they Christians or hindus
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by GGirll: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tumbulum:
The bible never said they were three wise men but only mentioned of wise men from the east. It possible they were twenty in number who came to see the new born king

Biafrans are so blessed cos they are part of the African wise men that went to visit the new born King Jesus!!!!
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Cosmicstranger(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
grin grin fiction

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
Donspicey:

Are they Christians or hindus

They are Hindus .
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by od501: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
sonmvayina:

Jesus is a fictional character....get over it..

Can u prove this?

1 Like

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by EmekaBlue(m): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dem dey come again?
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by kokomilala(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
They were more than 3.Stop misleading people.

1 Like

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by elijahkayode(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
“For the riches of the sea shall be poured out before you, the wealth of nations shall come to you.

“Caravans of camels shall cover you, dromedaries of Midian and Ephah, all from Sheba shall come bearing gold and frankincense, and heralding the praises of the Lord."

I hope all those arguing blindly can now see that the star that led the wise men to where baby Jesus so that they could worship Him, was not put there by the devil but God in order to fulfill the prophecy given in the scriptures by His prophet.

And the gifts, "gold and frankincense", they brought from the East was also in fulfilment of the biblical prophecy.

Something that some need to understand is that some spiritual things cannot be discerned by the carnal mind and worldly studying and understanding even if it be of the Bible, but only by the revelation of the Spirit of God. And God only reveals certain hidden Truths to those truly of His own.

That's how i came to figure this out this Truth and stood by it, despite that it was not the popular position.

The Truth is that those wise men from the East were men of God, and they were led by God via the star to where baby Jesus was so that they could worship Him.

And that purpose they accomplished.

God bless.

Genesis Of "Black" From the Perspective of The Almighty
Genesis 1:2-5
The earth was formless and empty, and darkness (unfathomable literal black energy in name and colour) covered the deep water. The Spirit of God was hovering over the water. Then God said, “Let there be light!” So there was light. God saw the light was good. So God separated the light from the darkness. God named the light day , and the darkness he named night
"Night is always black"
Closer Look
Black literal Application & Translation in Nigeria and most Africa tongue is "Darkness" and this proves Africa will only get worse cause Name & Colour means a lot to # GodAlmighty
In the Spirit Of the Almighty which sustains all Life
#black literally denotes suffering and agony (darkness) and this is evident in all cultures all over the world
Fact
All over the world Man uses # blackdays to denote days filled with pain & sorrow
In 90% Africa we wear black after suffering affliction & agony
In 99.9% of Nigeria black is also use to denote death & suffering, O Africa the Western has given us a name of death & suffering
In layman words # Darkness denotes "black" in color and Literal Name and as such is devoid of God light
This Spirit Fact Is costing Africa its prosperity
The Great people of #Africa has reasons to believe we have been Spiritually manipulated into taking on a bondage of name "Black" so glaring because we forgot our Spirit Roots (Words Are Alive Physically I Jesus)
The Living Word Holding #Africa in Lack is in the Name "Black/Darkness" attached to it's People
Thus says the Lord God Almighty Nigeria (Africa ) I will heal your land and bless thee
This is My Spirit doing to free the brown race from slavery & poverty of it's own mind
#ProjectNewAfrica The Key To Lasting Change Lies In The Name & Color #BrownImage #BrownSilicon
#BrownCloud
Light has risen in Africa, all ye who loves Africa proclaim to the world that a new Dawn is Rising and our people will be a priest onto the Most High
#SaveNigeria # Usmedia must change # AfricaisBrown
#SaveAfrica ExodusAmerica #foxnews #cnn
#blacklivesmatter #blackfriday

1 Like

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by joyousever(f): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
You well so? Lol.[ quote author=sonmvayina post=97421890]What happened to the gifts they brought...? I heard to was sold to buy food. As the family was going through hard times....nobody was buying furniture, and joseph had to resort to selling pure water to support [/quote]
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by zedman1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
The one we read in d Bible is enough n we believe it
There are so many things you need to know outside the Bible to know the Bible but don't mind reading them because the Bible is all you believe in. What's the Bible?...Never mind, stick only to your Bible if your brain is weak bro.

1 Like

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by TruthinAction: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
The Bible didn't tell us how many they were. It said, 'wise men from the east'. I am sure they were many and difficult to state the exact number. They only brought three kind of gifts.

2 Likes

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by sonmvayina(m): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
MightySparrow:
I don't subscribe to this interpolation or exterpolation nonsense.

Are you a process engineer ?
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by sonmvayina(m): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
od501:

Can u prove this?

What does God need a son for ?
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by od501: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
sonmvayina:

What does God need a son for ?

The bases of your argument is not solid enough. To answer that question, you need to understand the concept of God; God is not a human entity, the statement "son of God" is a metaphor. And yes, Jesus is the son God, just like other 7Billion people on earth.

Jesus existed, there has been scientific evidence to that fact. But the misconception comes from the way they introduced him to us. To me, Jesus is just like another Albert Estein, Issac Newton, and other list of geniuses we know today, thus, there is nothing divine about him; he is more of a political figure than religious figure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by HabaHaba: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
Aadeniyi092:
BIBLE, A BOOK FULL OF NAMES WITHOUT SURNAME, HOW TO YOU TRACE THE BACKGROUND OF A NARRATOR WITHOUT SURNAME.

IF YOU CAN'T GO TO THE BANK WITH A CHEQUE HAVING JUST ONE NAME, HOW THEN DO YOU BELIEVE PETER, PAUL AND CO WITH NO FATHERS.

HOW ON EARTH WILL MY LATE FATHER'S WORST ENEMY WHEN HE WAS ALIVE COME TO TELL ME THAT HE SAW MY FATHER IN A DREAM AND ORDER US TO DO CERTAIN THINGS AND I WILL BELIEVE SUCH PERSON.

GOD WILL FURNISH WHO DO CHRISTIANS.

A BOOK WITH PLENTY OF FABRICATIONS,

Which God, please?

1 Like

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Jones4190(m): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
the three wise men were herdsmen.
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Krismas(m): 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nothing in Biblical account or in the so called writer's research show the wise men were THREE. ;Three wise men' lie, came from the 3kind of gifts Jesus was given: gold, frankincense, myrrh. One person can give three gifts! 10 persons can even give one gift. so why should the Freemason assume, since the gifts were three, then, the presenters must be three?

2 Likes

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by 20yearsago: 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=jesusjnr2020 post=97422707]Hmmm...

Jehovah "false" witnesses, was it the devil that put the prophecy of the wise men coming from the East, and bringing gold and frankincense with them, to worship Jesus in the Bible?

Y'all believe it was the devil that put the star that led the wise men to Jesus, because it led to the death of many children, so how about the prophecy that led to the fulfilment of the prophecy including the star that led the wise men to where baby Jesus was?

I'm trying to think like you... So the Bible prophesied that Jesus will be visited by wise men from the east. Since it's a bible prophesy, it definitely means that the men were sent by God. By the same token, it was prophesied that Jesus will be hated and persecuted. Since it's a bible prophesy, it means God sent the haters and persecutors. The Bible prophesied that Jesus will beaten, abused and tortured. Since it was prophesied, Na God send them.
The Bible also prophesied that Jesus will be killed. Na God send them too.
Thinking like you is fun sha����

1 Like

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by broswilli: 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
“The Nabateans had close links with Herod the Great. Furthermore, their religion was rooted in astrology, and like many peoples from the time, they were looking for a messiah.

The Nabateans were Edomites or the descendants of Esau, Herod was also an Edomite and many other Pharisees and Saduccess. In fact most of the rulers is Israel during the time of Jesus on earth were Edomites. There was even an Edomite high priest appointed by Herod.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... / The 7 Mountains; (this Will Change Your Life Forever) / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.