Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert (53547 Views)

Identity Of The 3 Wise Men Uncovered In This Thread. Who Are They ? / Who Were Those Wise Men From The East? / UN Removes Jesus’s Birthplace From Danger List Of Heritage Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by donnie(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
sonmvayina:

You are not well at all....

E pain you there... You and your fake white "Jewish" friends have been exposed. tongue
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by od501: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
sonmvayina:

That can also be said of Martin luther king or ken saro wiwa....but nobody has formed a cult with their name to force people to worship them..

If i do will you join me?

Like I said, I have always seen Jesus as a political figure, a human with an exceptional knowledge of life. Our own Sujimi once said that he is a student of "Dangotelogy": the man is soo good that a whole Sujime decided to make him an object of study; that's how smart people behave.

I can never worship my fellow man, I can only admire and learn their ways as per their knowledge. Blame the Romans for forcing these things on us, and blame our African ancestors for trusting these Europeans so much.

And finally, blame our educated illiterate young generation for being sooo...westernised that they have forgotten their root. And if you happen to create a religion? Well, if your ideology is worth it, why not, if people can dedicate their lives to the study of an exceptional figure like Jesus, why not.

1 Like

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
NobleRace:

It profits nothing to speak about Ghosts. Let's talk about the Almighty.

Smiles. We cannot deny the things which our hands have touched and felt.

Do you believe electrical current exists? Have you seen a current before? Do you know its colour? Can you describe what a current looks like?

You don't see a current but you see its effects. We don't see God but we see His works.
You didn't answer my question, if you believe God made humans, or made everything, why do you not wanna talk about God's creations like ghosts, you are very contradictory, just like your bloody bible, You choose the part that suits you and leave the part that doesn't or do not understand, yet you portray yourself as if you know everything about God and religion, you people bang on! About spirits and shits but not about ghosts. sad

Yes, i can see the current when it sparks, if you haven't, go and research it, cheesy

I have never seen anything done by God or his works as you put it.

You make all these things up, even though you have no shred of proofs to back it up. Just sheer imaginations, words and slogans you cannot define
Honestly, if this is how religion appears, no wonder most religious folk never use their brains, they repeat all kinda rubbish and quotes that has no meaning. Words they have been brainwashed to believe and keep repeating, it is like a mental institution. I am out! I am just wasting my time asking you questions and having this chat. You obviously cannot answer my question.

Have a nice day. grin

1 Like

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by udede(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
even the word of God said they were from the east. yes east Oooo stop searching. east means Anambra, imo, ebonyi enugu or Abia.

ague with your phone

1 Like

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by NobleRace: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
gypsey:
You didn't answer my question, if you believe God made humans, or made everything, why do you not wanna talk about God's creations like ghosts, you are very contradictory, just like your bloody bible, You choose the part that suits you and leave the part that doesn't or do not understand, yet you portray yourself as if you know everything about God and religion,

Yes, i can see the current when it sparks, if you haven't, go and research it, cheesy

I have never seen anything done by God or his works as you put it.

You make all these things up, even though you have no shred of proofs to back it up. Just sheer imaginations, words and slogans you cannot define
Honestly, if this is how religion appears, no wonder most religious folk never use their brains, they repeat all kinda rubbish and quotes that has no meaning. Words they have been brainwashed to believe and keep repeating, it is like a mental institution. I am out! I am just wasting my time asking you questions and having this chat. You obviously cannot answer my question.

Have a nice day. grin

You have asked no question.

Ghosts are not a belief system tied to any religion. There's no preacher who'll come to preach ghosts to you.

I preach Jesus and Him only.

You've seen a spark, not a current. A spark is one of the many effects of a current.

You don't need to believe in God. God does not force anyone to believe in Him. It's your choice right now. But it would no longer be your choice when you die. It will be God's choice to do to you as He pleases.

But then, it will be too late to cry when the head is off. Many have trodden your path. They all ended miserably. I pray you'll find the truth before it's too late.
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by dalaman: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
donnie:

E pain you there... You and your fake white "Jewish" friends have been exposed. tongue

Have you left Christ embassy? Your post seem to suggest so.
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by donnie(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
dalaman:

Have you left Christ embassy? Your post seem to suggest so.

Isn't it obvious?
Ever since 2019.

1 Like

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by dalaman: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
donnie:

Isn't it obvious?
Ever since 2019.

OK, thanks for the reply. Are you Jewish now?
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by sonmvayina(m): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
donnie:

I know no wetin i wan tell you again, i don advise you as a friend to go see doctor...if you no go nah your business, but e for good. Make you no use this kind sickness take enter 2021...

Chio
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
NobleRace:

You have asked no question.

Ghosts are not a belief system tied to any religion. There's no preacher who'll come to preach ghosts to you.

I preach Jesus and Him only.

You've seen a spark, not a current. A spark is one of the many effects of a current.

You don't need to believe in God. God does not force anyone to believe in Him. It's your choice right now. But it would no longer be your choice when you die. It will be God's choice to do to you as He pleases.

But then, it will be too late to cry when the head is off. Many have trodden your path. They all ended miserably. I pray you'll find the truth before it's too late.
Whatever man! grin So this guy God bursts out of no where, created all these things you claim he did, No one asked.him to create, he also created humans force them to worship him or they will go to hell, what kinda dictator is he? grin who gave God permission to create anything? Did God asked for my permission to create me? what made God thinks i wanted to be created? It doesn't matter what i say you are gonna keep repeating the same thing you have been brainwashed to believe, just like the people go about blowing things and people up because they have been brainwashed to believe that they will go to heaven by doing that. The difference between you and them is that you have not started blowing things up yet.

Your contradictory and questionable bible also claimed that God made humans in his own image, yet GOD cannot be seen, he is hiding from the same human supposedly create by him in his own image. grin i think God must be hiding something, I know, he doesn't exist!!

Ciao! grin
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by donnie(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
dalaman:

OK, thanks for the reply. Are you Jewish now?

No not Jew-ish -where ish means something like or resembling.

I'm ISOLELE (Isrealite), and I was born an Isrealite. It's not a religion.

The white Impostors in the fake land whom they call Jews learnt the culture and fake language (YIDDISH) and practice them as a religion.

1 Like

Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by etrouble: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
naijadrivablog:

How many Igbo's are into kidnapping

Abi na your people*rolls eyes*

Sometimes it is a combination
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by NobleRace: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
gypsey:
Whatever man! grin So this guy God bursts out of no where, created all these things you claim he did, No one asked.him to create, he also created humans force them to worship him or they will go to hell, what kinda dictator is he? grin who gave God permission to create anything? Did God asked for my permission to create me? what made God thinks i wanted to be created?

Your contradictory and questionable bible also claimed that God made humans in his own image, yet GOD cannot be seen, he is hiding from the same human supposedly create by him in his own image. grin i think God must be hiding something, I know, he doesn't exist!!

Ciao! grin

You'll ask God those questions when you meet Him.

But may I ask you?

Did you ask for the permission of your cushion chairs before you created them? Did you ask for the permission of your TV before bringing it to your house? Did you ask for the permission of your spoon before putting it into your mouth? You didn't seek the permission of your car before buying it. I guess you sought the permission of your phone before taking it off the shelf.

"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for Thou hast created all things, and for Thy pleasure they are, and were created.”

Revelation 4:11

As seen above, God created all things for His pleasure. The Creator doesn't seek permission of a creature to create it. The creature does not exist until it is created. A Creator creates his creature for a purpose.

God didn't create human beings and forced them to worship Him. God will not cast anyone to hell for not worshipping Him.

God created Human beings as a punishment for Satan who rebelled and who was cast down to the earth. That's the purpose.

Satan rebelled against the Creator. The Creator cast him to earth. The Creator now made a living being from sand, and put him in dominion over Satan to humiliate Satan.

And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, [b]and have dominion [/b]over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens [b]and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
[/b]

God gave man dominion and rulership over everything that moves on the earth (including Satan). The purpose is to humiliate Satan. When you humiliate Satan, God is pleased. You're fulfilling your purpose as a creature.

Why Will God Cast Anyone to Hell

God created the earth and put man there for a purpose. Satan deceived man and stole the dominion away from him. Satan became the ruler of this world. Satan ruled over man's heart. He led man to sin grievously. The world is full of rape, murders, ritual killings, prostitution, robbery, terrorism and a host of other evils too numerous to mention.

God will cleanse the earth. The earth will not remain a horrible place for ever.

There's coming a new earth full of righteousness and peace. An earth devoid of sin and Satan. God is Judge, and He will purge this wicked world, and make it habitable again.

"But, according to his promise, we wait for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwells righteousness." 2 Peter 3:9

Who Will God Cast to Hell

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. Psalm 9:17

"And the nations were angry; and Thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy servants the prophets, and to the saints and them that fear Thy name, small and great, and shouldest destroy them that destroy the earth.” Revelation 11:18

God will restore this Earth. Those who do righteousness will remain, and those who do wickedness shall be cast to hell. God is a just Judge.
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
NobleRace:

You'll ask God those questions when you meet Him.

But may I ask you?

Did you ask for the permission of your cushion chairs before you created them? Did you ask for the permission of your TV before bringing it to your house? Did you ask for the permission of your spoon before putting it into your mouth? You didn't seek the permission of your car before buying it. I guess you sought the permission of your phone before taking it off the shelf.

"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for Thou hast created all things, and for Thy pleasure they are, and were created.”

Revelation 4:11

As seen above, God created all things for His pleasure. The Creator doesn't seek permission of a creature to create it. The creature does not exist until it is created. A Creator creates his creature for a purpose.

God didn't create human beings and forced them to worship Him. God will not cast anyone to hell for not worshipping Him.

God created Human beings as a punishment for Satan who rebelled and who was cast down to the earth. That's the purpose.

Satan rebelled against the Creator. The Creator cast him to earth. The Creator now made a living being from sand, and put him in dominion over Satan to humiliate Satan.

And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, [b]and have dominion [/b]over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens [b]and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
[/b]

God gave man dominion and rulership over everything that moves on the earth (including Satan). The purpose is to humiliate Satan. When you humiliate Satan, God is pleased. You're fulfilling your purpose as a creature.

Why Will God Cast Anyone to Hell

God created the earth and put man there for a purpose. Satan deceived man and stole the dominion away from him. Satan became the ruler of this world. Satan ruled over man's heart. He led man to sin grievously. The world is full of rape, murders, ritual killings, prostitution, robbery, terrorism and a host of other evils too numerous to mention.

God will cleanse the earth. The earth will not remain a horrible place for ever.

There's coming a new earth full of righteousness and peace. An earth devoid of sin and Satan. God is Judge, and He will purge this wicked world, and make it habitable again.

"But, according to his promise, we wait for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwells righteousness." 2 Peter 3:9

Who Will God Cast to Hell

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. Psalm 9:17

"And the nations were angry; and Thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy servants the prophets, and to the saints and them that fear Thy name, small and great, and shouldest destroy them that destroy the earth.” Revelation 11:18

God will restore this Earth. Those who do righteousness will remain, and those who do wickedness shall be cast to hell. God is a just Judge.
Exactly, this is the only thing you said that made sense, I will ask God when I see him. Thank you! grin

This your TV, mobile phones, chairs and cars questions are gibberish. Permission to use mobile phones and chairs? undecided It is a choice, I have the choice wether to use mobile phones or use my chair, or not. The choice that your dictator God never gave human before apparently creating them. What makes you even believe i use mobile phones, TV or has a chair? What did humans do before the existence of mobile phones, chairs or cars? I said it, that you people are mentally unstable. grin
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by NobleRace: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
gypsey:
Exactly, this is the only thing you said that made sense, I will ask God when I see him. Thank you! grin

These ones below are gibberish. Permission to use mobile phones and chairs? undecided It is a choice, I have the choice wether to use mobile phones or use my chair, or not. The choice that your dictator God never gave human before apparently creating them. What makes you even believe i use mobile phones or has a chair? What did humans do before the existence of mobile phones, chairs or cars? I said it, that you people are mentally unstable. grin

The Creator has a choice, just as you do over the things you use.

You didn't create yourself. You don't own yourself. You didn't determine the day you were born. You also cannot prevent yourself from dyeing when death comes calling.

You don't own your life. You have no power or authority over your own life. One day, you'll meet the owner, then, you'll give account to Him, and ask Him all these questions if you can.

Stop deceiving yourself. There's no hope for a rebellious heart after death.
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
NobleRace:

The Creator has a choice, just as you do over the things you use.

You didn't create yourself. You don't own yourself. You didn't determine the day you were born. You also cannot prevent yourself from dyeing when death comes calling.

You don't own your life. You have no power or authority over your own life. One day, you'll meet the owner, then, you'll give account to Him, and ask Him all these questions if you can.

Stop deceiving yourself. There's no hope for a rebellious heart after death.
which creator? The one that didn't ask me if i would want to be created?

I don't own my life? Why the fucck did God create me? Why didn't God just left me where ever i was? Eh? Did i ask God to create and own me? You don't get it do you? Good until that day comes I will ask God who gave him permission to create me, meanwhile stop! Deceiving me that God exists.

You are not even sure where you would end up after you die, be honest to yourself, No one knows, where anyone will end up after they die.

Even the europeans who introduced Africans like you to the bible, Jesus or christian religion says today that No one knows! Before christianity how did africans live? They lived a stressless, happy, fufilled, rich and humbled lives, Until the europeans went and disrupted their lives with religion, fear of going to hell, paranoia and hopelessness. Now africans have become selfish, afraid, hateful of themeselves, poor, violent, selfrighteous, all in the name of Jesus and churches.
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Kay25(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Fuckjesusandgod:

Awwn that's so kind of you hell gate keeper����
nah am a folk sitted in heaven sir I am just worried not to see u there ni oo he'll will too hot for gentle guy like u noni
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by NobleRace: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
gypsey:
which creator? The one that didn't ask me if i would want to be created?

I don't own my life? Why the fucck did God create me? Why didn't God just left me where ever i was? Eh? Did i ask God to create and own me? You don't get it do you? Good until that day comes I will ask God who gave him permission to create me, meanwhile stop! Deceiving me that God exists.

You are not even sure where you would end up after you die, be honest to yourself, No one knows, where anyone will end up after they die.

Even the europeans who introduced Africans like you to the bible, Jesus or christian religion says today that No one knows! Before christianity how did africans live? They lived a stressless, happy, fufilled, rich and humbled lives, Until the europeans went and disrupted their lives with religion, fear of going to hell, paranoia and hopelessness. Now africans have become selfish, afraid, hateful of themeselves, poor, violent, selfrighteous, all in the name of Jesus and churches.

Frankly speaking, you're ignorant.

Flesh and blood cannot reveal it to you.

But for your information, we who have met Jesus know exactly where we'll be when we move beyond the blues.

We have an inner witness, an abiding Presence and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Ghost whom the world cannot know, bringing us into the foretastes of the things to come.
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
NobleRace:

Frankly speaking, you're ignorant.

Flesh and blood cannot reveal it to you.

But for your information, we who have met Jesus know exactly where we'll be when we move beyond the blues.

We have an inner witness, an abiding Presence and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Ghost whom the world cannot know, bringing us into the foretastes of the things to come.
Use your common sense! grin stop reading from a script or that book full with tales, you sound robotic, reciting the same made up lines over and over. The more you keep reciting the lines the more you would keep believing them to be true. They cannot be proven. grin
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by NobleRace: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
gypsey:
Use your common sense! grin stop reading from a script or that book full with tales, you sound robotic, reciting the same made up lines over and over. The more you keep reciting the lines the more you would keep believing them to be true. They cannot be proven. grin

Your soul is precious. Why toy with eternity dinning with the devil? Heaven is real, and hell is real. I warned you.

God bless you.
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by valinno(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
The wise men from the East are not three, Bible didn't tell us how many they are,stop following age long believe without proofs.
Stop assuming that they are three because they offered three gifts to Jesus,one person can offer more than that to someone.
there is nothing like 3 wise men from the East,read and see for yourself,obey the scripture that says, you shouldn't add or remove from the Bible.
Matt2:1_12.
Ka chineke mezie okwu.

Innocent Chita Ugo.
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by alexola20(m): 12:25am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Fuckjesusandgod: 3:32am On Dec 27, 2020
Kay25:
nah am a folk sitted in heaven sir I am just worried not to see u there ni oo he'll will too hot for gentle guy like u noni

Funny guy, keep living in fantasy.
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Kay25(m): 6:35am On Dec 27, 2020
Fuckjesusandgod:

Funny guy, keep living in fantasy.
not at all No fantasy here nonfiction nor cocktail and bull story it's the reality of who Jesus is I know you object to his existing maybe because you haven't seen him but I dare you ask for his presence and tell him to prove himself to you He will show up to you just as he did to Paul..God is no myth Jesus is never a fiction He is real yes very real.
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Fuckjesusandgod: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2020
Kay25:

not at all No fantasy here nonfiction nor cocktail and bull story it's the reality of who Jesus is I know you object to his existing maybe because you haven't seen him but I dare you ask for his presence and tell him to prove himself to you He will show up to you just as he did to Paul..God is no myth Jesus is never a fiction He is real yes very real.

Lol, dude it's all BS. I preached for 5 years..... spare me abeg I no fit laugh.
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Kay25(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Fuckjesusandgod:

Lol, dude it's all BS. I preached for 5 years..... spare me abeg I no fit laugh.
that's were u got it wrong u can preach jesus and don't of him at all when issues arises u become confused..u know the way don't run out I
of it .
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by Fuckjesusandgod: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kay25:

that's were u got it wrong u can preach jesus and don't of him at all when issues arises u become confused..u know the way don't run out I
of it .

Lol, I know you gonna say that. enjoy the dream land.
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by onlyforchrist: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kay25:

of it .

Dude, this is my first moniker here. think about it.
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by EvieP(f): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

He just had corona virus..he is not playing for man city this weekend.

If you mean the bible jesus..he did not exist, it is just a story...like Harry potter or super man.
My Christ reigns forever
He is the prince of all princes
Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by sonmvayina(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2020
EvieP:

My Christ reigns forever
He is the prince of all princes

It is allowed...there are people who worship Harry potter..yours is not different..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... / The 7 Mountains; (this Will Change Your Life Forever) / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.