Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Naira Marley Releases Chi Chi On Christmas Day. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Releases Chi Chi On Christmas Day. (403 Views)

Naira Marley Releases Phone Conversation He Had With Mohbad Before His Death. / Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Releases Chi Chi On Christmas Day. by tony02: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Marlian President “Nairamarley” drops the visuals to his highly anticipated single “Chi Chi”.

Starring is veteran nollywood actress “Jaiye Kuti”.

Naira Marley could be seen making love plays with Chi Chi who happened to be the beautiful lady serving food at the restaurant of which towards the end of the visuals, he goes ahead to propose to her after spoiling her repeatedly.

The video was shot and directed by AJE Filmworks.

Watch and enjoy!

https://runtownmedia.com/video-naira-marley-chi-chi/

Re: Naira Marley Releases Chi Chi On Christmas Day. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Control the crowd x2
Marlians come forward the rest.....?

Some body should click the link on my signature so that I can make this 1k withdrawal.

I'll give the person 1h airtime
Quote me when u're done

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Barbie Doll, Bobrisky Says He Will Do Full A $300K S*x Change In 2021 / Man Di€ After He Discover His Two Children Are Not His Own / Wizkid’s Baby Mamas Involved In Car Accidents Same Day. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.