Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing (3781 Views)

71-year-old Nigerian Man Wows Social Media As He Tells Snakes To Dance, Puts The / Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point / "My Kinsmen Are Killing My Snakes" - Ebonyi Man Cries Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by obembet(f): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home

Snakes are one of the most scariest reptiles and they stay in the bushes but sometimes crawl to human environment, this specie fall under reptiles and they wander around in search of food and hiding places, am sure you have been shocked that how is it possible for a huge cobra snake would hide from a man. Snakes fall under most fearful creatures, they really fear human beings and if you press on then much is when they will strike and run away. Most funny thing about snakes it that they don't have a specific home instead they operate under territories.

Having educated you on snakes and its difference between it and a normal reptile, a small knowledge about snakes, let us now see the things that many of us always do that attracts snakes in our homes.

Congested houses:

As we have seen about snakes, they wander up and down looking for food and hiding places. If we congest our house definitely we shall be encouraging snakes to habitate in our homes. We need to very cautious on how we arrange our houses and homes, especially if we have a lot of furnitures and things that we don't use. Remedy is to throw away or look for somewhere to keep so as to reduce the congestion.

By frequent watering of our home garden

Snakes really like a wet and cool environment, if there is dryness that is the climate is hot and dry and it happens that you always keep your house garden wet then mark me you are inviting snakes. You will start complaining that your enemies are sending you serpents but in real sense it you and you alone.

Clear rodents in your homestead

Rodents are the favourite and locally available food that snakes moves around in search. In your home you need to co trol rodents by every means since they attract snakes. I know you might be WO during how is it possible for snakes to spot your house that is full of rodents? , snakes smell their prey and you will be shocked to meet one in your house.

Eggs should be well catered for

If you are a poultry farmer always know how to keep your eggs, dont allow your birds scatter eggs all over in the compound cause it attracts snakes, in terms eggs, dispose every bird nest around your home and trim off some shade trees on your compound because snake are very industrious in search of food.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SfamlKpNKs

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

1 Share

Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by Finnestgreat: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hmmm ok
Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by obembet(f): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lalasticlala encourage me... FP
Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by extol1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
op, there is Christmas in the air, no time for snake thread, we are talking about chicken, duck, turkey and goat meat for now

5 Likes

Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by longetivity(m): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
I will kill any serpent that comes my way
Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by hola106(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nice
Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by milky3(f): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
noted, I dislike that creeping thing

1 Like

Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by Nicepoker(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lala move this to FP and I shall reward thee with a snake thread tomorrow.
Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by KingMack(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
This wan one spoil Lala market ..we jus dey look you grin

3 Likes

Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by internationalman(m): 7:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Just know that snake is living with you if rats no longer run around I your house.

1 Like

Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by obembet(f): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by femi4: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2020
internationalman:
Just know that snake is living with you if rats no longer run around I your house.
It can also be cat
Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by femi4: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2020
OP did not Nigerianised the thread. I didn't see clearing of tick bushes in your environment
Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by obembet(f): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2020
mynd44
Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by EmmySparky(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2020
Happy Xmas LALA
Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by Anfield247(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2020
obembet:
Lalasticlala encourage me... FP
Good morning, sweetheart!
Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by Kenoxman(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2020
OK. Front Page Here I Come...
Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by CandyOps(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2020
The pictures make me cringe and then I remind myself it's just a reptile. all I need to do is distract it's head with a long stick and direct it outside. damn goosebumps
Re: See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing by mankan2k7(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lala can never publish this type of thread. The sight of snake gives him an uncontrolled orgasm.

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Gsd Pups Up 4 Sale / Border Collie Wanted / Photos Of A Drunk Man Kissing A Dog Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.