Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them (3163 Views)

Wire-Wire: Be Careful With Your SIM That Receives Your Alerts / Ways Your Smartphone Is Violating Your Privacy / 7 Things You Should Take Note Of While Shopping For A Phone In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by Diffpussies(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Many people have been asking and wanting to know how their phones could kill. Can Phone Kill? The answer is "Yes, absolutely". Phones are just like bombs waiting to explode if care is not taken. In this article, I have brought you 10 ways your smartphone could kill you below.
Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by Diffpussies(m): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
1) The battery could overheat and explode.

If the battery overheats and then explodes, there is a better chance that you will not survive it. If you survive, your face and other parts of your body is going to be ruined

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by Ayoemrys(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tell us what we don't know please
Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by Diffpussies(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
2) The charger could electrocute you.

The charger could shock you to death, that is why you are expected to keep your phone to charge before making use of it

1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by Diffpussies(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
3) The radiation could give you cancer.

This is another thing discovered. Phone radiations give cancer to the body that could actually kill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by Diffpussies(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
4)The phone could overheat and burn you.

This is just another thing your phone could do to end your life. While sleeping, do not keep your phones on you most especially on your chest and neck as the phone has the tendency to overheat and burn you. Above are some people that were burnt by their phones because of overheating.

Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by Diffpussies(m): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
5) You could die while taking a selfie.

How does this one sound? Funny or impossible right? Well you don`t need to worry as many people have died due to taking of selfies. Some people want to climb tall places like skyscrapers or cliffs just to take selfies but they fall down in the process.

Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by Diffpussies(m): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
6) It could kill you while driving and using phone at the same time.

Doing this has caused a lot of accidents and will continue to do so if people don`t stop. Using the smartphone while driving will totally distract you then lead to accident. If you are among those who use phones while driving, you must stop now or it will lead you to accident one day.

Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by Diffpussies(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
7) It could kill you when you are in a bathtub using it while plugged.

Don`t even try this and those who are into it need to stop immediately for their own safety. What if the charging cord is broken and it mistakenly touches the water? You will be electrocuted to death. Not only that, moisture is not needed when you are holding and charging your phone, you could also be electrocuted.

Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by Diffpussies(m): 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
cool You could die if you are distracted by your phone while something terrible is happening around you.

Let us forget about the technological ways your phone could kill you, many of the things you do can also lead to your death. This particular one has killed many people and still has the tendency to kill anyone who is not careful. When you stick to your and distracted, you will not know what is happening around you probably leading to being a victim of the dangerous situation. It could that a vehicle is coming towards with full speed and hit you because you were distracted.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by Diffpussies(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
9) Charging your phone on you while you sleep could kill you.

The phone might overheat then burn you especially when you keep it on your chest. It could also electrocute you while you are asleep. Many people slept but didn`t wake up, after investigations were carried out, it was discovered that they were electrocuted by their phones.

Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by Diffpussies(m): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
10) Making Phone calls when your phone is in charge.

Ma Aliun, 23, a Chinese air stewardess, was killed by electric shock because she made phone call while her phone was charging just a few weeks before her wedding in 2013 with her neck showing a sign of critical injury caused by the phone. If you are among those who make phone calls when charging, depart from it or one day it might just have to be your turn, remember that "99 days is for the thief and 1 day is for the owner". Better stop before your 99 days are over

Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by Diffpussies(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Apart from the technological ways our phone could kill us, we must admit that our smartphones have gotten the better of, we are gradually turning into phone slaves. Why won`t our cell phones destroy us since we seem to give it more time and attention than we should on a normal note? The risks of our smartphones destroying will really reduce to a very low rate if we stop being slaves to phones, remember that you are a slave to whatever you are used to doing most of the time. So if you love being with your phone most of the time, you are a slave and you need to wake up as that phone could lead you into trouble.

If you are reading this today, it is actually good and I should say that you are lucky, it is an opportunity for you to stop or not go into any of the things mentioned above.

#STAYSAFE MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YA'LL cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
Humans are Soo addict to phones nowadays. I'm not innocent too embarassed

Some body should click the link on my signature so that I can make this 1k withdrawal.

I'll give the person 1h airtime
Quote me when u're done
Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by jenny005: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Thanks for this facts. Im really grateful I strongly believe it will help me a lot
Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by DICKstractor: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
undecided
Covid-19, hunger, insecurity for Nigeria no kill me. Na phone Wan come kill me.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by humilitypays(m): 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Using your phone's torchlight near a cooking gas or when refilling petrol in your generator.
Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by jimmychang: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
ON GOD....OP you be original Ashluxe
Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by KingMack(m): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
11) Your phone can kill you if you no gree give thief wey hold gun

6 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by femi4: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
Humans are Soo addict to phones nowadays. I'm not innocent too embarassed

Some body should click the link on my signature so that I can make this 1k withdrawal.

I'll give the person 1h airtime
Quote me when u're done
I mistakenly clicked on the boobs. How can I unclick it
Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by sunshineV(f): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2020
if ur phone no kill u ogun go do am
Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2020
femi4:
I mistakenly clicked on the boobs. How can I unclick it
soo funny grin

Click on the link
Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by hstar: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ok
Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by slimanyd: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
With the QUANTUM ENERGY PHONE STICKER FROM CHYMALL E-COMMERCE. You are protected. .

For More info about the product and how to get onboard CHYMALL E-COMMERCE. Chat me via my WhatsApp digit below.

https:///3ONk

Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by TANID(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
slimanyd:
With the QUANTUM ENERGY PHONE STICKER FROM CHYMALL E-COMMERCE. You are protected. .

For More info about the product and how to get onboard CHYMALL E-COMMERCE. Chat me via my WhatsApp digit below.

https:///3ONk
bro can you tell me more about this and what's all about?
Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by TANID(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
I LearnedI LearnedI Learned
Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Diffpussies:
1) The battery could overheat and explode.

If the battery overheats and then explodes, there is a better chance that you will not survive it. If you survive, your face and other parts of your body is going to be ruined

And how do we prevent this?
Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by Diffpussies(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:

And how do we prevent this?
so, make I come ur house prevent am I be superman undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Your Phone Can Kill You, Be Careful And Take Note Of Them by scarycuteface(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nice info

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate 2go/ Things I Hate On 2go / Nokia Asha 502 Dual SIM And Nokia Asha 503 Launched / Root Nexus 5 On Android 5.1.1 LMY48B Lollipop And Install CWM Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.