Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. (1372 Views)

The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) / Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre / Again, Herdsmen Kill Six Farmers In Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by Marine54(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
By Ibrahim Hassanwuyo

Security agencies have reported to the kaduna state Government the killing of six bandits by mobs in sanga and Lere local government area of kaduna state.

According the operational feedback, on 24th December 2020 at Fadan karshi in sanga Local government area, two bandits attacked a businessman and dispossessed him of money and other valuables.

Samuel Aruwan,
Commissioner, ministry of security and Home affairs, kaduna state, said on receiving the distress call, the military and police set out to the location . However, on getting to the scene, some angry locals had already lynched the bandits and burnt them to ashes.

In the same local government, on Thursday night armed bandits opened fire on motorist plying the Aboro-kafanchan road.
The bullet hit one Richard sabo who in the course of driving knocked bandits to death. Sadly, Mr. Sabo who suffer bullet wounds was confirmed dead at Gwantu General Hospital.

In Lere local government, security agencies reported that some bandits from a neighboring state who specializes in stealing livestock were also killed through mobs action.
According to the report, the bandits where chased and overpowered at Domawa village where three of them met thier end in the hand of the mobs.
On a sad note, the government is in receipt of a report of the killing of commercial motorcyclist ,one Hudu yahaya of Ungwan Nungu village of sanga Local government. He was beheaded by bandits who escaped with his motorcycle.

Governor Nasir El-Rufai has sent condolence to the families of Richard sabo and Hudu yahaya and prayed for repose of thier souls.

The Governor has also made strong appeal to citizens to continue to have recourse to the law and not resorted to jungle justice.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/mobs-kill-six-bandits-in-southern-kaduna/

Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by BlackZeus17: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
ftc...
what a good riddance
Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bandits are Terrorists.
Bokoharam are terrorists.
Fulanis Herdsmen are terrorists
Miyetti Allah are terrorists
Buhari is the worldwide Grand Patron of Miyetti Allah
All Almajiris are terrorists in waiting...!!

5 Likes

Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by FarahAideed: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
Buhari will not be happy

1 Like

Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by Airlove: 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Retaliation coming soon, the circle continues
Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by Shelumiel: 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
El-Rufia is just useless.
Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by Paperworka: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
condolence message don tire for North
Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by EmmanuelBanks: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
it's apparent el-rufai will act like nothing happen ooo when it comes to Southern Kaduna issues....

constant attacks on southern Kaduna has postulated the facts that, there have been agenda to eradicate the Christians domicile in kaduna.

chai I dont know how human being will just unleash pain toward another like they will live forever...mmtchewwwww
Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by Soarr(m): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Woro si woro
Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by longetivity(m): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is the type of info I want to hear
Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by IamWonderful: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by Dovegrey: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
North amaka
Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by Dovegrey: 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
Ok
i don't know why i hate u like this.
Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by tyup(m): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Very good
Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by IamWonderful: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dovegrey:

i don't know why i hate u like this.
Your hate doesn't stop me from eating chicken and chips with curry sauce tonight, your own hate, your life, I don't care.
Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by Charmingrascal(m): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
Marine54:
By Ibrahim Hassanwuyo

Security agencies have reported to the kaduna state Government the killing of six bandits by mobs in sanga and Lere local government area of kaduna state.

According the operational feedback, on 24th December 2020 at Fadan karshi in sanga Local government area, two bandits attacked a businessman and dispossessed him of money and other valuables.

Samuel Aruwan,
Commissioner, ministry of security and Home affairs, kaduna state, said on receiving the distress call, the military and police set out to the location . However, on getting to the scene, some angry locals had already lynched the bandits and burnt them to ashes.

In the same local government, on Thursday night armed bandits opened fire on motorist plying the Aboro-kafanchan road.
The bullet hit one Richard sabo who in the course of driving knocked bandits to death. Sadly, Mr. Sabo who suffer bullet wounds was confirmed dead at Gwantu General Hospital.

In Lere local government, security agencies reported that some bandits from a neighboring state who specializes in stealing livestock were also killed through mobs action.
According to the report, the bandits where chased and overpowered at Domawa village where three of them met thier end in the hand of the mobs.
On a sad note, the government is in receipt of a report of the killing of commercial motorcyclist ,one Hudu yahaya of Ungwan Nungu village of sanga Local government. He was beheaded by bandits who escaped with his motorcycle.

Governor Nasir El-Rufai has sent condolence to the families of Richard sabo and Hudu yahaya and prayed for repose of thier soul.

The Governor has also made strong appeal to citizens to continue to have recourse to the law and not resorted to jungle justice.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/mobs-kill-six-bandits-in-southern-kaduna/

May God renew the strength of those mobs in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by Dovegrey: 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
Your hate doesn't stop me from eating chicken and chips with curry sauce tonight, your own hate, your life, I don't care.
Dog i just want u to bark small
Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Of course bandits jihadist would meet their Waterloo in a non jihad sympathetic area
Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by Depressed101: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Airlove:
Retaliation coming soon, the circle continues
retaliation loading
Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by sapientia(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
No to extra-Judicial killing.

1 Like

Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by Yoruba1stson: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dont depend on government for security, defend yourselves from people that derive joy by killing and maiming people

1 Like

Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
Yoruba1stson:
Dont depend on government for security, defend yourselves from people that derive joy by killing and maiming people
I agree with you
Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by ValCon888: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Buhari will not be happy about this.
Re: Mobs Kill Six Bandits In Southern Kaduna.. by LibertyRep: 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
I hope they've not unknowingly killed people from a certain ethnic group.

This is because a prominent person once said whoever kills anyone from that ethnic group has taken a debt repayable later.

(1) (Reply)

How Ironsi, Gowon, Obasanjo Laid Foundation For Insecurity — Sultan / Kanu: There 'll Be No Trial On 26 July, Nigeria Has Lost Jurisdiction - Lawyer / Is this how they will do their nonsense Biafra? Hunger is already killing them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.