Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

If I Become The President Of Nigeria, I.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Become The President Of Nigeria, I.... (197 Views)

SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Become The President Of Nigeria, I.... by Cashsteady(m): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
I will use one week cashout and just divide the country then resign.. wetin I go loot for that one week eehn no be here
Re: If I Become The President Of Nigeria, I.... by SKhanmi: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
No you won't
Re: If I Become The President Of Nigeria, I.... by Freestainworld(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
If the current politicians couldn't loot Nigeria dry till now, you won't succeed either, I will only support you to divide to country so we can have peace of mind.
Re: If I Become The President Of Nigeria, I.... by RealLordZeus(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
I will compile every past and current politician names (no matter how small the portfolio is) and give a shoot at sight order..

Yeah, including my FAMZ member that are currently into politics
Re: If I Become The President Of Nigeria, I.... by parkervero(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dividing the country isn't the solution.

A president should be a catalyst to restructuring the country. Restructuring the country is what we should be clamouring for not disintegration or cessation.
Re: If I Become The President Of Nigeria, I.... by Soarr(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
I won't lie, everybody that has ever held a political post will vomit every last penny..
Don't care if you've been good or you are bad..

Even the dead ones, their families will vomit everything..
Make we start everything afresh

(1) (Reply)

To:nass Nimc Ncc Ncdc & Whom It May Concern. / Sen. Kalu Remain Persistent In His Act Of Benevolence To The People(photos) / TRUMP OWES NIGERIA AN APOLOGY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.