Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) (45049 Views)

Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Temi Otedola Celebrates Her Boyfriend, Mr Eazi On His 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by Abdulazeez99: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Billionaire daughter, Temi Otedola, is sure in the mood for Christmas and she would be celebrating with her beautiful family in the UK, Igbere TV reports.

The young lady who made her first debut in Nollywood this year, shared beautiful photos of members of her family as they had fun and enjoyed each other's company.

In a photo posted on her Instagram page, Temi struck a pose with her sister and singer, Tolani.

Other photos showed Cuppy, their mum, brother, and even their billionaire father, Femi Otedola virtually.

They were all smiles and seemed to be enjoying every minute they have been spending together as a family.

Temi simply captioned the post:
"Christmas with the Otedolas."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJibDRJGxC/?igshid=vo4341mo93bc

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by Abdulazeez99: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
More

4 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by Realtord43: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Family goal.

If cuppy go gree make i marry her, i go ko be otedola inlaw. My prestige go change for good.

And as for cuppy, na her breast i go just the suck from morning till evening.

I lack milk in my body, she has healthy milk in her breast so i wil suck it til i get nourished.

81 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Femi Otedola has beautiful Children.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by parkervero(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Maybe this another news for seun
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by ValCon888: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
Wahala for who no marry fine wife to born beautiful children.

9 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by KanielOutis92: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
Where is the only son in all of this, in the background ( as usual ), taking the pictures? Okay!
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by IamD18: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
He has a son? Impressive! His wealth won't be in vain.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by Soarr(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
I want to be a billionaire too for the sake of my kids,those kids deserve better in life..

But for real life, shey na person go dey yansh these fine girls?
And that Mr eazi too
Wahala for us wey dey hustle from scratch make our pickin fit raise their heads high in the future o..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
cool
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by TruthSeeker1: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Personally, I'm not so interested in wealth and other vanities of life. But I think I may need to work a little harder to be rich for the sake of my children.. nothing is special about these kids apart from their father's wealth.. life is really mysterious.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by femi4: 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
Cuppy n pink

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by kenzysmith: 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
otedola children sha

10 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by kenzysmith: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Soarr:
I want to be a billionaire too for the sake of my kids,those kids deserve better in life..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by Soarr(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=kenzysmith post=97429269][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by JaneYave(f): 3:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Nice, holidays with family are memorable
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 4:45am On Dec 26, 2020
one of those rare occasions u get to see T
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by princepee: 6:38am On Dec 26, 2020
show off....and why are they not showing off the only son of the family? is he not human too? teni and cuppy should Carry their brother along.. he deserve to be on the limelight too. I rest my Case.
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by Upmost96(f): 6:44am On Dec 26, 2020
Realtord43:
Family goal.

If cuppy go gree make i marry her, i go ko be otedola inlaw. My prestige go change for good.

And as for cuppy, na her breast i go just the suck from morning till evening.

I lack milk in my body, she has healthy milk in her breast so i wil suck it til i get nourished.
That's why you can't get close to her, your reason sucks

14 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2020
This Temi fine sha...

4 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Cant see Eazi in the pics...

Abi na him dey snapp..

I know like the angles of cuppy dey snapped.
I like the front angle better.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Lovely.
Pretty.
Beautiful
Family........

May we witness the New Year in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.
#BePositive
#NeverGiveUp

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2020
Wahala for we that don't have family
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by 1OLADesign(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2020
princepee:
show off....and why are they not showing off the only son of the family?
is he not human too?
teni and cuppy should Carry their brother along..
he deserve to be on the limelight too.
I rest my Case.

Eye dey pain u?

9 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by Vyzz: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2020
To us that didn't see rice chop talk more of chicken...

God will provide next year, and we will work harder make we kill cow

4 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by Samsimple(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2020
upon say her matter enter frontpage pass 3 times yesterday. She no fit even do giveaway

Check my signature
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2020
Nonsense! angry
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by BREYZ: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2020
IamD18:
He has a son? Impressive! His wealth won't be in vain.

Are you trying to say his female children are useless?

Bia, you swallow buhari ear drum?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by FreshTopJob40: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2020
Nice one

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2020
Cupcake
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by YourBest56: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2020
Nice one
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by AlphaBeta130: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2020
i neead enough breast please. I can get it from someone in those pics. guess who she is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death / Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo / 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.