Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) (45083 Views)

Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Temi Otedola Celebrates Her Boyfriend, Mr Eazi On His 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2020
oluwasegun007:

Tell me something grin

He is not family
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by Elzakzaky: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2020
Elzakzaky:

There is nothing wrong with the reason he gave. Is it your breast?

meeky007:
d guy no well. Leave all this motivational speakers, he's father used him for juju that's y he behave like an embesile
I hope your parents have other children sha. Cos if na only you dem born, its worse than being childless

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by blacknoir: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2020
Realtord43:
Family goal.

If cuppy go gree make i marry her, i go ko be otedola inlaw. My prestige go change for good.

And as for cuppy, na her breast i go just the suck from morning till evening.

I lack milk in my body, she has healthy milk in her breast so i wil suck it til i get nourished.
Simp lvl 100
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by fredoooooo: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2020
O jebib undecided
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by subcbouy: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2020
TruthSeeker1:
Personally, I'm not so interested in wealth and other vanities of life. But I think I may need to work a little harder to be rich for the sake of my children.. nothing is special about these kids apart from their father's wealth.. life is mysterious.
Seeker of truth thus thou knowest you saidest richest for thou children sake
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by marsup: 11:39am On Dec 26, 2020
princepee:
show off....and why are they not showing off the only son of the family?
is he not human too?
teni and cuppy should Carry their brother along..
he deserve to be on the limelight too.
I rest my Case.
So you didn't see the picture with Temi and her brother? bitterness is a killer. stop it.
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2020
Not a fan of Nigerian movies, but for the first time I watched a Naija movie yesterday on Netflix and guess what it was Citation. Lovely script lovely movie. I mean we got game. Nice one Temi, I pray your career blossoms always.

Whoever wrote that script and whoever picked the locations made my imagination spark. Visiting Senegal and Cape Verde asap thanks to citation.
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by benji93: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2020
The kain women wey dey come this days strong ooo. Besides dem fit hold am pass on to their male children now. Travel back to 2020 abeg. cheesy grin
Akuruoulo:
EXACTLY. INLAWS WILL INHERITE THEM. WOMEN LEAVES A FAMILY , WHILE MEN STAY FOREVER . EVEN BROTHERS WILL TAKE SOME PROPERTIES WHILE FEMI OTEDOLLARS NAME VANISHES
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by foreshore(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Realtord43:
Family goal.

If cuppy go gree make i marry her, i go ko be otedola inlaw. My prestige go change for good.

I lack milk in my body, she has healthy milk in her breast so i wil suck it til i get nourished.

See your life
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by offset67(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Realtord43:
Family goal.

cheesy
Realtord43:
Family goal.

ma nigga
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lolz na true my brother oh
ronaldbecky:
lolz..nairalanders
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by Adex2442: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Realtord43:
Family goal.

I am sorry to say this.

U are a FULL
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by Adex2442: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
princepee:
show off....and why are they not showing off the only son of the family?
is he not human too?
teni and cuppy should Carry their brother along..
he deserve to be on the limelight too.
I rest my Case.

What is wrong with the only son??
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
benji93:
The kain women wey dey come this days strong ooo. Besides dem fit hold am pass on to their male children now. Travel back to 2020 abeg. cheesy grin
I NEVER SAY THEY CNT HANDLE WEALTH. THEY CN DO THAT 100%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's 40th Birthday Party (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Bares Cleavage In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Princess Vitarah As A 7-Year-Old & Now. Singer Behind Popular Little Girl Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.