Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,992 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area (2765 Views)

Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman / COVID-19 Vaccine: Makinde Takes Jab As Oyo Begins Rollout / Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area by oladeebo: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
The governor of Oyo state Seyi makinde beat record once again, when He take the administration to the rural area, He is in Okeogun right now, he stayed three days in Saki and he is in Igboho at the time am reporting.
Is any governor ever do this before in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area by Lcf69(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Clout Chasing,Monotony cum diminishing returns is his obvious case,at this stage of his Rulership...... PINNED.
Re: Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
oladeebo:
The governor of Oyo state Seyi makinde beat record once again, when He take the administration to the rural area, He is in Okeogun right now, he stayed three days in Saki and he is in Igboho at the time am reporting.

This English alone can Rob GSM of his second term in office

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area by tyup(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Lmao grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area by IamWonderful: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Mr grammarian well done, I never knew English originated from your village, I don't know the level of your comprehension but I expected you to know that some words are missing in his typing not grammatical error but error of omission.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area by LogoDesigner01: 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area by johnmartus(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Is this man was stupid why seyi is wasting money...How this stupid movement going to contribute to development of oyo state?

Seyi oyo people can't wait to kick your ass out .
Re: Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area by oladeebo: 6:32am On Dec 26, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

...Professor but you are in wrong section, go to education section and take the chalk!
Re: Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area by oladeebo: 6:35am On Dec 26, 2020
johnmartus:
Is this man was stupid why seyi is wasting money...How this stupid movement going to contribute to development of oyo state?

be easy, people love and need such cordial move for the development of remote area.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area by tungamaje: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2020
Igboho, Shaki, Kishi, Igbeti that axis where I grew up as a teenager. Very peaceful.Locals living peacefully with people from other farmer tribes including Fulani herders. I miss Nigeria of old

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area by slimanyd: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2020
johnmartus:

Doctor ,please give this guy one Normal saline mixed with chlorine.
Re: Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area by yarimo(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2020
oladeebo:
former governor of niger state babangida aliyu talban minna did similar thing (JA,MAA FORUM). Going to all 25 local governments and spend a night in some LG when he came as governor in 2015 and still end up as a failure. MAKINDE is just wasting tax payers money undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
yarimo:
former governor of niger state babangida aliyu talban minna did similar thing (JA,MAA FORUM). Going to all 25 local governments and spend a night in some LG when he came as governor in 2015 and end up as a failure.
GSM performance has not been so good for me, I will give him a 32% over 100%
Re: Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area by Enudapan: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms

Firstorderwizard:

LMAO grin grin

Nigga you just made me laugh
You deserve a mushin weed

Can't stop laughing odogwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area by Omoluabi16(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
yarimo:
former governor of niger state babangida aliyu talban minna did similar thing (JA,MAA FORUM). Going to all 25 local governments and spend a night in some LG when he came as governor in 2015 and end up as a failure.
Hahahaha! Yarimo the Vaseline king. You never cease to amaze me.

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Have Effectively Surrounded Abuja From The 4 Corners / I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade / How Come The Oluomo's Proposed 4million Rally No Come Reach 10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.