Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend (68329 Views)

DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday / Mr Eazi Pictured With Femi Otedola At Abuja Residence (photos) / Mr Eazi Kisses Temi Otedola As She Graduates From University College London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by primeache: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
This relationship be like job Employment

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by tellwisdom: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is useless to me
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Pacesetter123(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
AlphaBeta130:
dj cuppy breast is adequately pleasing. God damn it. i can suck for africa, am i normal at all?
No,u r not.
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Benprass(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
We4all:
Where did Temi and her dad take that picture? I don't want to believe it was at their residence cos if it is, then it would be disappointing as the floorings and the wall paint looks awful.

Go and your build own,

Evil people everywhere tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
techmaster092:
Mr eazi is really lucky, the wey daughters of rich men take dey love dey surprise me
or temi is lucky....Mr eazi is a superstar..
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by maximusprime2000: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginboy1:
Mr Eazi and this Otedola pikin relationship try.

E use style last long

lol, u want him to dump her for bill gate's daughter right grin
if he try such nonsense, him village people has finally get hold of him be dat.gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by knowhowk: 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
IamPlato:

Even with the money, see his unattractive face...

So this girl is sucking this guy's dick... God damn it...

Abeg thats her fucking business though..

Check out my short horror video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4buisbJQlRw&t=561s
. Your short horror video is your fucking business though why bringing it up on here ...
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by maximusprime2000: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
ruggedtimi:

that girl will buy mr eazy plus his whole village without collecting change.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Petyr1: 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
EXLOVER:
My preek nor dey ever meet better girl, only all this girls with poor family background, school fees problem, the one wey manage wan get small bar go dey share her kpomo like meat pie.

Cross over service na to baff my preek with anointing oil, he must get sense this 2021
lol
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by okrikaboi: 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nomorelove:
Sharp guy make e no come be like say you dey after the papa money. Oil dey your head jor
Even though I'm rich my kids must be street smart. Nowadays Rich men would breed mentally weak kids who get fat in boarding schools tueh

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by SURElee(f): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
EXLOVER:
My preek nor dey ever meet better girl, only all this girls with poor family background, school fees problem, the one wey manage wan get small bar go dey share her kpomo like meat pie.

Cross over service na to baff my preek with anointing oil, he must get sense this 2021

My guy, you be serious craze, you don make me laugh die. So funny and crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by IamPlato(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
knowhowk:
. Your short horror video is your fucking business though why bringing it up on here ...
Okay you must be a fan trying to fight for his master.

Nigga you not being interested in my short horror video is your fvcking business...

Everybody is holding their fucking business
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by joyousever(f): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
How that? Rich man pikin or not, she's cute and gorgeous. Eazi should be giving testimony for even landing her class, because him no reach where she dey, money or no money.
DedeNkem:
Mr Eazi would not have talked to this girl on the street if she wasn't the daughter of a billionaire!
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Wch dirty superstar
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by joyousever(f): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
I'm still wondering oo. Perhaps, this is her type of spec.
Wiifesnatcher:
it beat me how most of these rich and pretty girls too dey fall in the hand of ugly guys

what's attractive in this Mr eazi than bragging of having millions as salaries and bla bla

anyway make I hype him with average Nigerian mentality, he's a lucky man for meeting a naive rich man pikin
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Gabe427: 12:07am On Dec 26, 2020
EXLOVER:

Man you cracked me up .......thanks alot
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Oshokalo: 12:28am On Dec 26, 2020
how I wish I fit just pour my akamu inside dat DJ cuppy na like fertilizer if she no drop twins eh
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Emmaskill(m): 1:43am On Dec 26, 2020
Mr Eazi shld knw dat his tenure will soon end if he fails to give dat girl belle.. Men dey queue pls. Signed: Hustlers Association of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Lexusgs430: 1:53am On Dec 26, 2020
If you have your own money, your in laws would equally respect you..........
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Lexusgs430: 1:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
it beat me how most of these rich and pretty girls too dey fall in the hand of ugly guys

what's attractive in this Mr eazi than bragging of having millions as salaries and bla bla

anyway make I hype him with average Nigerian mentality, he's a lucky man for meeting a naive rich man pikin

It simply goes to show that, a very handsome face, does not always necessarily cut it..........

And beauty is in the eyes of the beholder........... shocked

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 26, 2020
One thing I like about Mr Dollar, he lets his children live their lives and chase their dreams.
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by sameks08(m): 2:49am On Dec 26, 2020
4 fucking years and your father has been reading it on news nawaa
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by JaneYave(f): 2:53am On Dec 26, 2020
Respect any man that allows you to be yourself and don't ever mess up such privilege.
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by frozen70(f): 3:16am On Dec 26, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/i-arrived-late-for-first-meeting-with-femi-otedola-as-daughters-boyfriend-mr-eazi/

This guy must be very very romantic and loving for winning this woman's heart

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by electhnd(m): 3:21am On Dec 26, 2020
Arugula:
I don't have much to say...
let's see the next person..

Merry Xmas
pls what does the X stands for
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by juneman: 3:36am On Dec 26, 2020
Why this man children no fit see better things follow?
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:01am On Dec 26, 2020
EXLOVER:

U're so damn funny
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:06am On Dec 26, 2020
OgaRico:
I dey try imagine how Otedola dey reason how Eazi dey steady dey cruise him daughter waist without even any much hope of intro talk more of the duction part.

See yan abeg. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:08am On Dec 26, 2020
AlphaBeta130:
dj cuppy breast is adequately pleasing. God damn it. i can suck for africa, am i normal at all?

I guess not. Lol
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by IYANGBALI: 4:11am On Dec 26, 2020
Bloody goal digger
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by juniorstar(m): 4:18am On Dec 26, 2020
so what happens when he gives out 90-99 percent of his wealth to charity would people keep saying DAT Mr Eazi is lucky I dont think so.
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Donpaper: 4:30am On Dec 26, 2020
techmaster092:
Mr eazi is really lucky, the wey daughters of rich men take dey love dey surprise me
not just anyhow person, mind you. People who also have something to offer like : fame,power, money, success, status. Why do you think Cuppy was after Anthony Joshua?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet / Stefflon Don In Bikini, Burna Boy's Girlfriend Gorgeous In New Photos / Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.