Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend (68350 Views)

DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday / Mr Eazi Pictured With Femi Otedola At Abuja Residence (photos) / Mr Eazi Kisses Temi Otedola As She Graduates From University College London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by HRMK: 5:18am On Dec 26, 2020
moneybags who make their wealth through hardwork are always very conscious of time management!otedola wont be an exception!!
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Onekind04(m): 6:17am On Dec 26, 2020
virginboy1:
Mr Eazi and this Otedola pikin relationship try.

E use style last long
how e no go last long .

Na money dey talk oo grin
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by authority2006(m): 6:29am On Dec 26, 2020
Uniquekriss:
How did this guy succeed in getting this girl, davido would dump Chioma anytime for this babe, common Mr. Eazi.

I guess the girl was into him. That way, it would be simple and easy
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by authority2006(m): 6:33am On Dec 26, 2020
adonni:
One thing I like about Mr Dollar, he lets his children live their lives and
chase their dreams .

Chase their dreams, I agree with you.
Live their lives, that can be excessive bring negative publicity. Look at how DJ Cuppy keeps disgracing herself on social media chasing after rich guy like a pauper!
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by georgeakins: 6:51am On Dec 26, 2020
Nomorelove:
Sharp guy make e no come be like say you dey after the papa money. Oil dey your head jor

The problem with Eazi are arrogance and inferiority complex. The girl should think well before signing on the dotted line.
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Desmond2011(m): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2020
EXLOVER:
My preek nor dey ever meet better girl, only all this girls with poor family background, school fees problem, the one wey manage wan get small bar go dey share her kpomo like meat pie.

Cross over service na to baff my preek with anointing oil, he must get sense this 2021
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Goalnaldo(m): 7:15am On Dec 26, 2020
EXLOVER:
My preek nor dey ever meet better girl, only all this girls with poor family background, school fees problem, the one wey manage wan get small bar go dey share her kpomo like meat pie.

Cross over service na to baff my preek with anointing oil, he must get sense this 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Martinola(m): 7:26am On Dec 26, 2020
EXLOVER:

Guy abeg no take lafta kill me
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by vickydevoka(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Dis temi really bleached her skin
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Trustedpro: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2020
The first pics...those smiles looks fake. I'm sure these celebrities are making money by bringing their personal life stories on social Media.
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by abidem4real: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/i-arrived-late-for-first-meeting-with-femi-otedola-as-daughters-boyfriend-mr-eazi/
Otedola is not only financially blessed but also with stunningly beautiful girls. I dey envy the goodness of God in your life oo and I wish you more blessing

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Oracleforce: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2020
techmaster092:
Mr eazi is really lucky, the wey daughters of rich men take dey love dey surprise me

Mr Eazi jazz dey work on otedola daughter....there are different Amadioah backing him up to inherit otedola daughter. .....
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Oracleforce: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2020
georgeakins:

The problem with Eazi are arrogance and inferiority complex. The girl should think well before signing on the dotted line.

Then, I doubt if the marriage will.last if eazi eventually marry otedola daughter
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by ashawopikin(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2020
EXLOVER:

na so, but if u want things to change, just change to big man church and join thier youths and single
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by Kingrefreshed: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2020
EXLOVER:

Hahahahahahahaha your comment na fire!

Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by fuckaholic25(f): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2020
EXLOVER:

lmao... werey
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by fuckaholic25(f): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2020
Kapilta:
Even though Temi (through her dad legacy and reputation) is by far bigger than Mr Eazi, i love the fact that they are both Yoruba. Chikena. Wish Oluwatosin well. I wish Wizkid kept Tania too but useless boy was suffering from low self esteem. The way i love their relationship that year.
bro, dont believe what you see on SM... Wizkid no talk about am no mean say e dey guilty
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by pacespot(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Na this kind relationship that impedes my freedom I hate most. That guy's movement will be monitored to the limit. Wahala for who wants marry a billionaire daughter. They are already giving him a timetable of when to visit.
Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by wilyparker(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/i-arrived-late-for-first-meeting-with-femi-otedola-as-daughters-boyfriend-mr-eazi/
Lucky guy... All my life, I've never met a girl from rich background. Only the ones with one financial problem or the other.. They swear for me

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend by platido(m): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
EXLOVER:

Omo same here...2021 this my preek no meet recharge me girls again I go wash am very clean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nengi Poses With Her Backside And Range Rover SUV (Photo) / Tiwa Savage's BBQ Show In Kenya, See How Ladies Flaunted Backsides (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.