Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Top 10 Places Where You Should Invest and Earn money In 2021 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 10 Places Where You Should Invest and Earn money In 2021 (732 Views)

Real Estate: Why You Should Invest In Lagos Bush No Matter The Area. / 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. / Where Do You Think I Should Invest My 1 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Places Where You Should Invest and Earn money In 2021 by Mosesoz(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
Today from Trending Love Stories Forum Let discuss on where you should invest 2021 they will help you succeed in life and business written by Grace Kalu.

Don't forget if you haven't link your NIN Number to Your Sim Card Click >> Learn : How to Link Your NIN with Your Phone Number For your Glo, MTN, 9mobile & Airtel

1. Invest in yourself:

You already know this one but I'll still tell you. You are your greatest investment. You are the only investment that will give you more than 10,000% ROI.

Invest in your growth, invest in your mind, invest in your spirit and your relationship with God, invest in building yourself, invest in taking action, invest in getting results, invest heavily in BECOMING.

2. Invest in Skills:

You already know that you should learn a high-income skill, therefore, learn the skill, learn the business of the skill, learn the business of money.

There are at least 7 skills you should invest in after the first 3 I mentioned, they will help you succeed in life and business.
1. Sales and marketing
2. Communication
3. Human Resources/ People Management
4. Financial Intelligence/ Money Management
5. Time Management/Productivity
6. Self Management/ Emotional Intelligence
7. Project Management.

3. Invest in Tech:

With the dawn of 5G, the speed of technology will be high, internet speed, tech companies will boom, so you might want to invest in some tech companies too.

Did you notice how people who invested in Tesla, Zoom and SpaceX made it big this year?

Start thinking in tech, how can you enjoy the leverage tech has provided you. How can you convert your business into a tech-based business? There's no longer room for I am not techie, start understanding, leveraging and investing in Tech

4. Invest in Community Building:

Earlier this year I read a book, "Tribes by Seth Godwin" and it really changed the way I looked at tribes and community building.

Leadership is the new form of KLT, people need a leader, they need someone to show them the way and they will gladly do whatever it is you tell them to do.

This must be after you have made sure you know how to lead yourself properly.

Start building a community of your "tribe" or ideal client, people who listen to you and trust what you say.Invest massively in their growth, it's not really about the money for now, it's about the tribe (your tribe), Show up massively as their leader with value

Do you see how Daddy J.O will have night school by 11 pm and 1k+ people will join in live? He has consciously built a tribe of people.

Your community should be on the most accessible platform to your ideal client, Facebook group, telegram channel, WhatsApp broadcast(permission-based list), email list, Instagram community, LinkedIn community etc

5. Invest in a scalable online business:

Tech is the new gold. Everything is more virtual now and less physical. Virtual schooling, virtual events, virtual ceremonies etc

Invest in building a scalable online business that works without you. I'm not talking about that solopreneur thing you were doing this year, I'm talking about a solid personal brand and lots of automation

Invest in building your team of people who understand your business goals and vision, but you must have first understood it.

Before you start getting a team of people, build and document your processes, build and document your systems and structures. This will make it a lot easier to explain it to someone else.

In building your scalable online business you will need other people, time, money, resources, content, knowledge, etc but you need to have laid down systems for the business. Invest massively in taking your physical business online or in building an online business with a team.

You can also read:

15 topic that will change your relationship positively

DOWNLOAD TRENDING LOVE STORIES MOBILE APP FOR FREE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Fraud In Multi-purpose Cooperative Societies. / Start Making Money For Your Likes, Comment And Post With This Website. / Get Ready For Ecobank Public Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.