Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Planning Travelling To Netherlands But This Is What I Saw - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning Travelling To Netherlands But This Is What I Saw (1748 Views)

What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / Migrating To Netherlands From Nigeria / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning Travelling To Netherlands But This Is What I Saw by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
Please Nigerians in Netherland , what up with the country? I want to know much about staying and working in Netherland
But please why the they restrict Nigeria?
What of rascm issues?
Anyone with experience...
Scammers beware , God save one I would have killed him if not for intervention of people...he wanted to dupe me concerning travelling abroad.. check below what I saw

1 Share

Re: Planning Travelling To Netherlands But This Is What I Saw by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:30am On Dec 26, 2020
I dont really know about it but I think any restrictions would be temporary prolly due to the covid19.
Next year all this shits should pan out good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Planning Travelling To Netherlands But This Is What I Saw by verminnel(f): 4:51am On Dec 26, 2020
Me too I want to travel to Holland but this restriction is smthn else.
Re: Planning Travelling To Netherlands But This Is What I Saw by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:45am On Dec 26, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
I dont really know about it but I think any restrictions would be temporary prolly due to the covid19.
Next year all this shits should pan out good.
thanks
Re: Planning Travelling To Netherlands But This Is What I Saw by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:46am On Dec 26, 2020
verminnel:
I tire ooo
Us this your first time
Re: Planning Travelling To Netherlands But This Is What I Saw by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:51am On Dec 26, 2020
verminnel:
The you want to go on tourist visa?
Re: Planning Travelling To Netherlands But This Is What I Saw by verminnel(f): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2020
handsomeyitayo:

The you want to go on tourist visa?
yes tourist
Re: Planning Travelling To Netherlands But This Is What I Saw by verminnel(f): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2020
handsomeyitayo:
I tire ooo
Us this your first time
yes
Re: Planning Travelling To Netherlands But This Is What I Saw by nnamdi640: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
I knew it will come to this when that so called doctor said that the covid-19 strain experienced in UK has been there in Nigeria 3months ago. I pray Qatar will not cancel my visit processing because if they do,I will not forgive that doctor. This is a country that battle to get testing kits, I wonder how a doctor will make such careless talk without any backup proof.
Re: Planning Travelling To Netherlands But This Is What I Saw by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
nnamdi640:
I knew it will come to this when that so called doctor said that the covid-19 strain experienced in UK has been there in Nigeria 3months ago. I pray Qatar will not cancel my visit processing because if they do,I will not forgive that doctor. This is a country that battle to get testing kits, I wonder how a doctor will make such careless talk without any backup proof.
the thing pain me

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Flight From Abj To Lag / Uk Visa Appeal Pending: Help Needed! / Nairalanders Living In Uyo (akwa Ibom State) Lets Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.