Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) (30934 Views)

Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) / Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by naptu2: 5:46am On Dec 26, 2020
Mavrick2012:
Kai, you guys ehn,the way you generalise and create wrong impression ehn.
Look at the way op recklessly applied the word "kaduna", you will think it's all over the place.
I was born, brought up and am still living in kaduna.
90% of kaduna Muslims consider it Haram to celebrate Christmas,uptil yesterday Christmas.

Even the remaining 10% that celebrate Christmas are Yoruba, igala and other none hausa Muslims.

Op,the fact that some 20 people,or so, celebrate Christmas in one corner of kaduna doesn't make it "kaduna".lol

Kai! Good education is important!

OK, It's not Kaduna, it's Pluto. Are you happy now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Dayoebe(m): 5:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Only the poor are religion extremist I dey always look forward to muslim celebrations likewise christian own

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by 280Bracket: 5:58am On Dec 26, 2020
Shekau and other extremists like El-Rufai are looking for these ones. These are the infidels they always talk about.
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by thaoriginator: 6:17am On Dec 26, 2020
[s]
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

While here in my area everybody face thier business.. undecided I hope this guys won't facilitate chaos another time? Because most religious tolerance in the North are always eye service. I know am saying, eat with them but use a very long spoon. Jesus knew Judas but he's disciple never believe it will be Judas.

I know some hausa people are loyal with love but you see religion, they can kill for it .
[/s]
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by thaoriginator: 6:18am On Dec 26, 2020
[s]
280Bracket:
Shekau and other extremists like El-Rufai are looking for these ones. These are the infidels they always talk about.
[/s]
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by BigBizzy(m): 6:19am On Dec 26, 2020
This is how it's supposed to be. don't mind that yeye OP in Muslim section telling Muslims not to celebrate Christmas with us nor eat our chicken.

that's how terrorism starts
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by authority2006(m): 6:20am On Dec 26, 2020
But still, they wouldn't estate to start killing one another tomorrow.
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by thaoriginator: 6:20am On Dec 26, 2020
[s]
Mavrick2012:
Look at the way op recklessly applied the word "kaduna", you will think it's all over the place.
90% of kaduna Muslims consider it Haram to celebrate Christmas,uptil yesterday Christmas.

Even the remaining 10% that celebrate Christmas are Yoruba, igala and other none hausa Muslims.

Op,the fact that some 20 people,or so, celebrate Christmas in one corner of kaduna doesn't make it "kaduna".lol
[/s]
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by ehinmowo: 6:23am On Dec 26, 2020
Man90:
That shouldn't be a big deal.

It's a very big deal. Anywhere in the world. America is the most civilized human habitation in the world. In some places in America today, a white boy cannot go to his black school mate's house. That used to be a norm, but over 200 years, the people have developed superior mindset beyond religion deception (by religious leaders) and only a fraction of those abnormalities exists.

I am a Westerner and it is not a big deal here. I dey chop Sallah meet (even though I have heard some preachers saying it's animal offered to paganism. I have my own mind and I read my Bible too. ). But if you were born in a place where you were taught to hate and kill for a God, it takes the kind of will that Ghandhi of India had to go against that. And like Ghandhi, it could cost you your life (which paved way for liberalism anyways).
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:48am On Dec 26, 2020
We use to eat there rice during Xmas, but the question is did dey use to chop our rice during Sallah......we are suppose be one in this country but some bad eggs are taking religion personal.
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by themaestro08(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2020
Mavrick2012:

Not really! I am Hausa and I had celebrated Christmas with Christians numerous times. I no send your religion bro. cool
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Greenback: 7:20am On Dec 26, 2020
Free food can cause trouble for some bros sha... grin
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by adanny01(m): 7:21am On Dec 26, 2020
There is nothing in eating together.

Let them live together and I will agree some progress is made.

Kaduna city is highly segregated into religious lines. Eating together won't undo that. As soon as they finished eating and posing for photographs, the Muslims will go to Kaduna North while the Christians will go to Kaduna South on the other side of River Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:28am On Dec 26, 2020
Christians calling sufi muslims. . Laughing
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Danny50: 7:30am On Dec 26, 2020
Hisbah and Arewa wont like this news but we dont give a Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 7:36am On Dec 26, 2020
Mavrick2012:

oyinbo says when dinning with the Devil, ensure your spoon is very long because the fact say you put pig for chair,baff am,wear am perfume and eat with am no mean say e no go drag you to the mud wink
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 7:36am On Dec 26, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Christians calling sufi muslims. . Laughing
which one is Sufi again?
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Sarita01(f): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2020
calcal:
It was like this 30 years ago

very very true, the unity amongst Christian's and Muslims that time was outta this world, we celebrated each other's festivities like it was our own, we lived in the same compound and there was peace and harmony until sharia came..., now each man to his own religion, Christian's staying at Muslim dominated areas, sleep with one eye open, likewise muslims, cos when time comes for riot, there are no more friends only foes, God help us

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2020
As cheap as peace
As expensive as war.

Violence make some people conquer territories which dont belong to them.
Such violence begat another violence in years to come. The family of those u conquered, go to find any means possible to avenge.

So its better to live in peace.
African should love themselves.

Anytime we do away with religion, we wud begin to grow like Europe.

Get rid of RELIGION FIRST. not ethnicity or others.
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by wildernessVoice: 7:56am On Dec 26, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
That is how it's supposed to be if not for Buhari grin

Not only bubu, even hell rufah who decimated Christians, denied them of 2nd in command & destroyed their traditional institutions.
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
which one is Sufi again?
They are n0n muslim. They are sect. .just like shia, boknharam, mssn and others. . no muslim wil celebrate fail proof festivals
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
They are n0n muslim. They are sect. .just like shia, boknharam, mssn and others. . no muslim wil celebrate fail proof festivals
but you can see pictures of them in Muslim attires.

Yesterday I saw some of them in big Long hijab dinning and celebrating with Christians
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Slurity(m): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2020
Man90:
That shouldn't be a big deal.
IT IS A BIG DEAL TO US THAT WANT THE BEST FOR THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
but you can see pictures of them in Muslim attires.

Yesterday I saw some of them in big Long hijab dinning and celebrating with Christians
ATTIRE, SPEAKING ARABIC, HAVING BEARDS, GOING M0SQUE doesnt make anyone a muslim BUT AQEEDAH\belief/

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
ATTIRE, SPEAKING ARABIC, HAVING BEARDS, GOING M0SQUE doesnt make anyone a muslim BUT AQEEDAH\belief/
only if Shekarau believed this wink
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
only if Shekarau believed this wink
THAT IS WHY HE IS NOT A MUSLIM. EVERY GROUP\sect/ CLAIMING MUSLIMS ARE NON MUSLIM. They all have different set of believes to prophet muhammad
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by shaw2(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2020
Don't be deceived.

When we get there I will know.
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by harmony75: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2020
great God loves us all.. Merry Christmas ��������
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2020
Thats in the spirit of interfaithism.
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Pk01(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2020
Mavrick2012:

lies from the pit of hell which part of kd are u living?
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Tonitoniton(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2020
A real Muslim knows that Jesus is Lord, Saviour and Messiah but are too scared to denounce the antichrist Islam because of fear of being killed or cast out.

Now, my question is, why follow a false and hell bound religion because of fear of being killed here on earth?

Islam and his allah has nothing but hell fire to offer oo.
Mohamad is an antichrist.

Allah is an unclean spirit that love blood such much that he made it mandatory for all Muslim to kill and his reward for their evil hard work is sex orgy that is why muslims love sex so much that they can even rape a month old baby. And also promised them 72 virgins in hell. What a clown ish unclean spirit cum deity!?

Islam is a useless religion without direction but yet hell bound.

Repent now all u jihadist cos Allah cant save u oo.
Only jesus can save.
JESUS IS LORD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers / Pope Francis Intervenes In Ahiara Imo Church Ethnic Crisis (Photos) / Pastor Lesego Daniels Gives Flowers To Members To Eat. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.