Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) (30928 Views)

Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) / Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Tribalism123(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2020
They just came and shortage our rice and chicken. Who does that?
Carrot game of politics
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by RichAbujaGuy: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2020
Man90:
That shouldn't be a big deal.

It is when there are powerful forces working night and day to forge religious and tribal wars and bigotry for the disunity of the 200+ million masses.
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
THAT IS WHY HE IS NOT A MUSLIM. EVERY GROUP\sect/ CLAIMING MUSLIMS ARE NON MUSLIM. They all have different set of believes to prophet muhammad
he's not a Muslim or you people are denying him publicly and brothers privately? wink

If he's not a Muslim why does he talk so confidently about Islam radicalism,jihad and ensuring "the Islam agenda" stands wink

Nobody is a fool o wink
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by colestephan86: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2020
naptu2:
Uncle Deji @DejiAdesogan

https://twitter.com/DejiAdesogan/status/1342539928673071113
This is not a new thing amongs Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians.
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by LordOfTheGame: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2020
Believe Muslims at your peril. They're so deceitful and hypocritical that if ever believe them, they betray and destroy you.
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, but guess who commits the most crime. Yes, religious people.
Your last statement is a lie.

Anyways, what these Muslims did is Haram, and they'll burn in the Muslim god's hell for eternity.
Just to remind you...there is nothing like Muslim god...There is only one God
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, but guess who commits the most crime. Yes, religious people.
Your last statement is a lie.

Anyways, what these Muslims did is Haram, and they'll burn in the Muslim god's hell for eternity.
Just to remind you...there is nothing like Muslim god...There is only one God the I am that I am
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by khalifjgusau(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2020
I'm very much happy for this, how I wish I'm among the participants.
Marry Christmas to you all and, happy new year...
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by opportunities12(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2020
Lukgaf or what's your name come and check this.
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Highhhio(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2020
naptu2:
Uncle Deji @DejiAdesogan

https://twitter.com/DejiAdesogan/status/1342539928673071113
that's lovely, United Nigeria
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2020
mhizsuzzy:

Just to remind you...there is nothing like Muslim god...There is only one God the I am that I am

There are thousands of gods, lol.
Seems like you're not informed.
And yes, the Muslim and Christian god are two different gods.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
he's not a Muslim or you people are denying him publicly and brothers privately? wink

If he's not a Muslim why does he talk so confidently about Islam radicalism,jihad and ensuring "the Islam agenda" stands wink

Nobody is a fool o wink
smh

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by egobetatoday: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
dheaven:
Soon all religions will realize they are one and come together.

We are not one and we can never be one. What we are saying is religion is a personal thing, do your own, I do my own. Don't come and be cutting people's neck because they don't want to do your own.
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by mechanics(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by sameks08(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
even when someone is hungry he will still pretend hunger in the land
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by EMMY76: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
It's a good development the only way out of extremism for the muslim north. Northern muslims really need to stop listening to their evil corrupt politicians who exploits the religious difference in the north and the rest of nigeria to win elections these leaders have absolutely nothing else upstairs to offer them.
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by paix(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
AfriNotesNEWS:
This is how is out to be..

Merry Christmas To Them

From Us AfriNOTES
Ought
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Adau123(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is how I met our parents doing in the North before politician bastardized our relationship. I pray that God will unite the Muslim and Christian again and may God bless all of us.
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by 9icedudie(m): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is obviously old stuff happening to new pple.

I once lived in Kaduna and during festive seasons whether Christian related or Muslim related we celebrated with each other.
Talk about my parents' wedding, the flower girls were muslims!

Go to Ahamdu Bello university and see muslims attending Christian programs esp Christmas carol. And many of these muslims faithfully attend christian departmental fellowship.

one time a friend invited me to join him at the mosque which I did, and to my surprise it was interesting cause what the Iman taught was purely morals.
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Mavrick2012: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Pk01:
lies from the pit of hell which part of kd are u living?
Born at Benue road, close to katsina road round about,in kaduna metropolis.
Grew up at usmania close,close to PRP at angwan sanusi, currently at angwan boro,just behind valid filling station.
Now,am listening,what is the lie you spotted?
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Mavrick2012: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
themaestro08:

Not really! I am Hausa and I had celebrated Christmas with Christians numerous times. I no send your religion bro. cool
you are hausa? If indeed you are hausa, you will agree with me
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Mavrick2012: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
thaoriginator:
[s][/s]
enjoy your cancelling
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Mavrick2012: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
naptu2:

Kai! Good education is important!

OK, It's not Kaduna, it's Pluto. Are you happy now?
point out where i said it's not kaduna.
That you don't apprehend my drift surprises me
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by naptu2: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mavrick2012:
point out where i said it's not kaduna.
That you don't apprehend my drift surprises me

Comprehension is a serious problem here. Something happened in Kaduna and I wrote that it happened in Kaduna and then you wrote the nonsense below because you believed that I should not write Kaduna. You wrote, "Op,the fact that some 20 people,or so, celebrate Christmas in one corner of kaduna doesn't make it "kaduna".lol". OK, if it doesn't make it Kaduna, then it happened in Pluto. Maybe that would make you happy.

Mavrick2012:
Kai, you guys ehn,the way you generalise and create wrong impression ehn.
Look at the way op recklessly applied the word "kaduna", you will think it's all over the place.
I was born, brought up and am still living in kaduna.
90% of kaduna Muslims consider it Haram to celebrate Christmas,uptil yesterday Christmas.

Even the remaining 10% that celebrate Christmas are Yoruba, igala and other none hausa Muslims.

Op,the fact that some 20 people,or so, celebrate Christmas in one corner of kaduna doesn't make it "kaduna".lol

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Mavrick2012: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
naptu2:

Comprehension is a serious problem here. Something happened in Kaduna and I wrote that it happened in Kaduna and then you wrote the nonsense below because you believed that I should not write Kaduna. You wrote, "Op,the fact that some 20 people,or so, celebrate Christmas in one corner of kaduna doesn't make it "kaduna".lol". OK, if it doesn't make it Kaduna, then it happened in Pluto. Maybe that would make you happy.

you ended up saying nothing.
Little wonder people in the south accuse we northerners as being illiterates.
Don Allah,it's okay,i don't have muscle for this.lol
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by naptu2: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mavrick2012:
you ended up saying nothing.
Little wonder people in the south accuse we northerners as being illiterates.
Don Allah,it's okay,i don't have muscle for this.lol

Do you even understand English at all??

I said something happened in Kaduna and you said "That doesn't make it Kaduna". OK, if it's not Kaduna, what is it??

Now you are trying to run away.

Kai!
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Mavrick2012: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
naptu2:

Do you even understand English at all??

I said something happened in Kaduna and you said "That doesn't make it Kaduna". OK, if it's not Kaduna, what is it??

Now you are trying to run away.

Kai!
mallam,stop toying with mere semantics.
My point is simple,,stop applying isolated cases in generalizing.simple.
You keep talking about understanding English,yet u apparently toddling in English.
Lol
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by naptu2: 1:17am On Dec 28, 2020
Mavrick2012:
mallam,stop toying with mere semantics.
My point is simple,,stop applying isolated cases in generalizing.simple.
You keep talking about understanding English,yet u apparently toddling in English.
Lol

OK, you've just shown that you don't understand English at all, that's why you are going round and round in circles.

Where did I generalise?? Something happened in Kaduna and I wrote that it happened in Kaduna, did I write that it happened in the whole of Kaduna?? Is the name of the church not written there?? Wasn't an article provided that gave the exact specifics of what happened?? Can you read and comprehend simple texts at all?? Why is comprehension so difficult for you??

How can you claim to understand English and say, "Not Kaduna" when something happened in Kaduna?? Is that the correct way to say don't generalise?? If it's not Kaduna, then where is it?? If a massive fire occurred in a wharehouse on Lagos Island and I wrote "Massive fire on Lagos Island", does that mean that the whole of Lagos Island was on fire?? Do you understand English at all??

Massive Fire On Lagos Island.
https://www.nairaland.com/1142649/massive-fire-lagos-island

When CNN writes, "July 7th London Bombing", does that mean that the whole of London was bombed?

https://www.cnn.com/2013/11/06/world/europe/july-7-2005-london-bombings-fast-facts/

When the BBC writes, "France Attack", does that mean that the attack took place in every single part of France?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54729957

Where did I write, "The whole of Kaduna"??

Read again, maybe a miracle will happen and you will be able to understand this time!

English is not so hard!

When Muslims outnumbered Christians at Christmas service in a Kaduna church

ON DECEMBER 25, 2020. 9:55 PM IN NEWS

By Ibrahim HassanWuyo

The General Overseer of Christ’s Evangelical and Life Intervention Church, Kaduna, Pastor Yohanna Buru, has said that Muslims in large number which included women, children, youth and Islamic scholars were in a southern Kaduna church to felicitate with their Christian friends and relatives during the Christmas festivities

The cleric said that every year, Muslims from various states in the North do come to the church and celebrate Christmas with them.

“Even this year, despite the outbreak of Coronavirus pandemic and economic recession, Muslims in large number visited the church and joined us during the Christmas service to foster peace and unity,” he said.

Buru said this year’s Christmas sermon was focused on religious tolerance, forgiveness, better understanding, peace, love and unity among Nigerians, and the need for both Muslim and Christian clerics to be more committed through prayers for the nation, for peace, stability and the progress of the country;

Muslims scholars, traditional title holders, peace ambassadors, stakeholders on peacebuilding from Katsina, Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara, Zaria, Jos and others from local Government areas in Kaduna state, attended the service.

He said the Muslims that attended the church service were from all the groups of Muslims which include Sunnih, Darikar- Tijjaniyya and Muslim Shiites.

“They ate and drank with us, also we prayed for the country together, donated their offering during the servce like every other Christian that attended the morning service did,” he said.

He said the church really appreciated the presence of “our Muslim brethren and sistren that came in large number from various places to join us in celebrating Christmas.”

According to him, “last year, the number of Muslims tripled the Christians, and even this year, the number increased.”

“We are happy seeing our brothers and sisters joining us in today’s Christmas service, and this shows clearly that peace and unity are gradually coming back to the region after series of set back as a result of ethnoreligious, political killing that brought so many backwardnesses to the entire 19 northern states of the region,” he said.

“We must join hands together and pray to Almighty God to bring an end to corruption, banditry, terrorism, robbery, kidnapping and unnecessary killing of human beings in the region.”

“Our education, agriculture, health, and economy are facing a serious threat due to insecurity and other challenges bedevilling peace, stability in the entire region.”

“Until our leaders from the entire region including former heads of state/and various religious leaders and traditional title holders with scholars from various tertiary institutes come together and find out ways and solution to the current situation, that’s when the region would regain its lost integrity.”

In his remarks, a traditional title holder from Kurmin Mashi in Kaduna state, Mallam Rabo Abdullahi, said “we must be grateful to Almighty God for giving us the opportunity to be here today for Christmas celebration.

He called on Muslims and Christians to be peace ambassadors in order to promote peace and stability in the country.

While wishing everyone safe journey back home, he called on Muslims and Christians to pray for the Nigerian Army on peace mission all over the world.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/when-muslims-outnumbered-christians-at-christmas-service-in-a-kaduna-church/amp/

Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Mavrick2012: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
naptu2:

OK, you've just shown that you don't understand English at all, that's why you are going round and round in circles.

Where did I generalise?? Something happened in Kaduna and I wrote that it happened in Kaduna, did I write that it happened in the whole of Kaduna?? Is the name of the church not written there?? Wasn't an article provided that gave the exact specifics of what happened?? Can you read and comprehend simple texts at all?? Why is comprehension so difficult for you??

How can you claim to understand English and say, "Not Kaduna" when something happened in Kaduna?? Is that the correct way to say don't generalise?? If it's not Kaduna, then where is it?? If a massive fire occurred in a wharehouse on Lagos Island and I wrote "Massive fire on Lagos Island", does that mean that the whole of Lagos Island was on fire?? Do you understand English at all??

Massive Fire On Lagos Island.
https://www.nairaland.com/1142649/massive-fire-lagos-island

When CNN writes, "July 7th London Bombing", does that mean that the whole of London was bombed?

https://www.cnn.com/2013/11/06/world/europe/july-7-2005-london-bombings-fast-facts/

When the BBC writes, "France Attack", does that mean that the attack took place in every single part of France?

Where did I write, "The whole of Kaduna"??

Read again, maybe a miracle will happen and you will be able to understand this time!

English is not so hard!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/when-muslims-outnumbered-christians-at-christmas-service-in-a-kaduna-church/amp/

Shehu mallam,all these talks doesn't negate the fact that your topic was totally misleading.
Next time, state the microscopic part of kaduna.
Just like saying FIRE IN LAGOS instead of FIRE IN LAGOS ISLAND.

If i may ask, where do you reside in kaduna?

You speak so much about my dimmed apprehension of English,and i have never claimed perfection of the language,but i have a question,
Is it "going round and round in circleS" or going round in circle?
Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by naptu2: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mavrick2012:
Shehu mallam,all these talks doesn't negate the fact that your topic was totally misleading.
Next time, state the microscopic part of kaduna.
Just like saying FIRE IN LAGOS instead of FIRE IN LAGOS ISLAND.

If i may ask, where do you reside in kaduna?

You speak so much about my dimmed apprehension of English,and i have never claimed perfection of the language,but i have a question,
Is it "going round and round in circleS" or going round in circle?

Now it's clear that engaging you is a waste of time because you cannot comprehend simple texts. There was absolutely nothing misleading about my post because the exact location was stated, just as there's absolutely nothing misleading about these articles:

I asked you a question and again you ran away from it. I wrote "Massive fire on Lagos Island", does that mean that the entire Lagos Island was on fire? (I know that you are completely incapable of answering tge questions above).

You simply do not understand English at all and it shows quite clearly.

I guess that I might still be able to help and redeem you. If you have never heard of "Go round and round in circles", then please read here and educate yourself. Make sure you read everything.
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/go-round-in-circles-go-around-in-circles

People, including me, have always framed headlines this way and will always frame headlines this way and there's nothing you can do about it.

Four dead as train derails in Spain.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/09/passenger-train-derails-spain-porrino

I guess by your silly logic the UK Guardian are saying that the train derailled in the whole of Spain.

What you need to know about the Australia bushfires.
https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/3/21048891/australia-wildfires-koalas-climate-change-bushfires-deaths-animals-damage

I guess by your logic it was the whole of Australia that was on fire.

The BBC, CNN and The Guardian do not know how to frame a headline. It's only Mavrick2012 that knows how to frame a headline.

Everybody that read the post understood it except for you and it shows that the problem is with you and not the post.

It's clear that engaging with you is a waste of time and I will not continue to waste my time. I will not read or respond to any of your replies any more because it's clear that you don't know anything and you don't want to learn.

Once again I leave you with the article (maybe a miracle will happen and you will comprehend it this time). If it upsets you, that's your problem.

Goodbye.

When Muslims outnumbered Christians at Christmas service in a Kaduna church

ON DECEMBER 25, 2020. 9:55 PM IN NEWS

By Ibrahim HassanWuyo

The General Overseer of Christ’s Evangelical and Life Intervention Church, Kaduna, Pastor Yohanna Buru, has said that Muslims in large number which included women, children, youth and Islamic scholars were in a southern Kaduna church to felicitate with their Christian friends and relatives during the Christmas festivities

The cleric said that every year, Muslims from various states in the North do come to the church and celebrate Christmas with them.

“Even this year, despite the outbreak of Coronavirus pandemic and economic recession, Muslims in large number visited the church and joined us during the Christmas service to foster peace and unity,” he said.

Buru said this year’s Christmas sermon was focused on religious tolerance, forgiveness, better understanding, peace, love and unity among Nigerians, and the need for both Muslim and Christian clerics to be more committed through prayers for the nation, for peace, stability and the progress of the country;

Muslims scholars, traditional title holders, peace ambassadors, stakeholders on peacebuilding from Katsina, Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara, Zaria, Jos and others from local Government areas in Kaduna state, attended the service.

He said the Muslims that attended the church service were from all the groups of Muslims which include Sunnih, Darikar- Tijjaniyya and Muslim Shiites.

“They ate and drank with us, also we prayed for the country together, donated their offering during the servce like every other Christian that attended the morning service did,” he said.

He said the church really appreciated the presence of “our Muslim brethren and sistren that came in large number from various places to join us in celebrating Christmas.”

According to him, “last year, the number of Muslims tripled the Christians, and even this year, the number increased.”

“We are happy seeing our brothers and sisters joining us in today’s Christmas service, and this shows clearly that peace and unity are gradually coming back to the region after series of set back as a result of ethnoreligious, political killing that brought so many backwardnesses to the entire 19 northern states of the region,” he said.

“We must join hands together and pray to Almighty God to bring an end to corruption, banditry, terrorism, robbery, kidnapping and unnecessary killing of human beings in the region.”

“Our education, agriculture, health, and economy are facing a serious threat due to insecurity and other challenges bedevilling peace, stability in the entire region.”

“Until our leaders from the entire region including former heads of state/and various religious leaders and traditional title holders with scholars from various tertiary institutes come together and find out ways and solution to the current situation, that’s when the region would regain its lost integrity.”

In his remarks, a traditional title holder from Kurmin Mashi in Kaduna state, Mallam Rabo Abdullahi, said “we must be grateful to Almighty God for giving us the opportunity to be here today for Christmas celebration.

He called on Muslims and Christians to be peace ambassadors in order to promote peace and stability in the country.

While wishing everyone safe journey back home, he called on Muslims and Christians to pray for the Nigerian Army on peace mission all over the world.

Re: Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) by Mavrick2012: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
naptu2:

Now it's clear that engaging you is a waste of time because you cannot comprehend simple texts. There was absolutely nothing misleading about my post because the exact location was stated, just as there's absolutely nothing misleading about these articles:

I asked you a question and again you ran away from it. I wrote "Massive fire on Lagos Island", does that mean that the entire Lagos Island was on fire? (I know that you are completely incapable of answering tge questions above).

You simply do not understand English at all and it shows quite clearly.

I guess that I might still be able to help and redeem you. If you have never heard of "Go round and round in circles", then please read here and educate yourself. Make sure you read everything.
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/go-round-in-circles-go-around-in-circles

People, including me, have always framed headlines this way and will always frame headlines this way and there's nothing you can do about it.

Everybody that read the post understood it except for you and it shows that the problem is with you and not the post.

It's clear that engaging with you is a waste of time and I will not continue to waste my time. I will not read or respond to any of your replies any more because it's clear that you don't know anything and you don't want to learn.

Once again I leave you with the article (maybe a miracle will happen and you will comprehend it this time). If it upsets you, that's your problem.

Goodbye.

on your Lagos analogy,why didn't you say fire in Lagos?

Mr English,why do you keep going "round and round in circleS? Lol

It's obvious you don't even reside in kaduna, no wonder you see nothing wrong in using the word "kaduna" recklessly.

The last time kaduna Muslims and Christians jointly celebrated Christmas and sallah was in 1999.

Ever since the Sharia crisis of yr 2000 there has been division between the Muslims and Christians.

As a kaduna resident,that headline is a total misrepresentation of what was obtained in the just concludes Xmas.

Take correction and stop forming you know English and how to script headlines.

Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers / Pope Francis Intervenes In Ahiara Imo Church Ethnic Crisis (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.