Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings (34751 Views)

Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by Habinibi: 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dollanaira:
Open a domiciliary account with gtb and receive your fund easily. I have spent my google earnings paid this month on Rolex watches
pls boss can you please teach me how to earn from google. all I do to earn money to survive is by washing of cars in my street. please reach me 09036118664
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by Habinibi: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
pacespot:
I heard Nigerian banks and CBN are the reason why PayPal does not allow Nigerians to withdraw money into their bank. Something is weird about all Nigerian financial institutions. Ordinary PayPal, we cannot get paid using PayPal and withdraw our money into our bank account.

If government is serious about youth empowerment, this issue of international transaction by Nigerian banks is what they need to address quickly. Allow Nigerians to get paid easily by their foreign clients, this will boost economy and create jobs for the youth.

There are many ways that Nigerians can make money legimately online with the right skills that are in hot demands in foreign countries. Indian tech entrepreneurs and digital marketers drive hundreds of billions of dollars into indian economy every year.
please sir or ma, kindly share with me the legitimate online job I can do now to start earning money in dollar. pls help my poor soul. please reach me on 09036118664. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
athorello:

You can't receive that now... New CBN rule. The update is even on WorldRemit website. You can receive either dollar cash or in dorm account.

Confirmed �
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by deepwater(f): 12:52am On Dec 27, 2020
post=97434945:

You said you have been doing this every month since the beginning of this year and this same bank has been giving you your money with no issues or hassles.
And this December transaction will be the first time you will be having an issue with your bank.
Because this is Christmas time and you need the money, we feel your pain and concern.
This money came in on the 21st of December, some 4 days ago.

What we are going to advise you to do is just to be PATIENT for the next 2 working days or less, you will definitely get your money.
(That is when the unit that will credit your money will be available, not customer service)
It is obvious you typed this through emotions about not getting your hard earned money and use it for what you wanna do at the time it is urgently needed.
A good bank may compensate you (tho they told you about some irregularities about names or higher amounts), but please be PATIENT till Monday or Tuesday and you will most def get your hard earned money in your account.
We don't think it is as serious as you are going about it.
It's not even up to 5 days or one week!
We are not supporting them, (Your money is your money) but this is end of the year that some check and balance is going on in all the banks all over the world, the most busiest time of the year for them!

If they don't pay you by next week, then we can help you here to take up the matter in a legal and peaceful manner.
But we understand when you said you have #0 with you right now. (And for the people asking you what have you been doing with the millions you have been earning from the beginning of the year, tell them it is none of their business!)
It can be painful to be with #0 (sic), especially when you have people looking up to you.
PATIENCE IS BAE, as it is a virtue!
You will get your money ASAP!

Some of us @[/b] do this same kinda business also, and we aren't having any issues with our bank(s)......so far!
Our Kobo!

We Rise!!

We [b]hope
the OP sees this (No pun intended) wink

With all due respect,
We don't think you have any business with his monthly expenses sirs.
Wetin be una own na?

You are a mediocre
U are used to settling for less
Check within, you should notice this yourself
No offence

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by 1stbest(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2020
Sheriman:

You can earn from AdSense by;
Owning a blog
Owning an App
Owning a YouTube channel..

Please can you teach me any of them?
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by MostIncredibleDFirst: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2020
Baba, it sounds like my experience with Zenith Bank. I used to have a high regard for Zenith bank until I opened a domiciliary account for foreign inflows. The experience you have painted with FCMB is worst with Zenith bank. I had to cancel all clients' invoices that were meant to be settled via Zenith bank, and notify all my clients to reroute all my funds to GTBank.
The account officers, customer service officers and all other staff of Zenith bank are mostly idiotic people and fools. They will frustrate your life and be very happy that they are frustrating you.
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
secpowell:
[Fquote author=valentineuwakwe post=97435339]

who told you that? Pls stop mis informing the public and the op concerned. ...am a blogger as well as a Google publisher....mine was sent to Polaris bank and I have been credited and the funds drop into my account.it's even bigger than what the op receive so what are you saying!
if not for the extended holidays, I would have pick It up on Thursday or Monday. ...but by Tuesday, my New year celebrations is set.

it has to do with the respective banks involve who may still wish to trade with the inflow before dropping them in the owner's account.I think CBN should sanction them.

Big bro happy new year in advance.

same here....seems you email me via nairaland. chat me up 0.8.0.3.3.5.5.9.7.3.3
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mickeydray:

Sorry for the inconvenience... Please can you put me through this stuff. I need to make some cash to support myself in school, i humbly request.

chat me up 0.8.0.33.5.5.9.7.33
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
AIT1:

Please Sir, can you tutor me on the process to become a Google Publisher?
Thank you and God bless you.
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Pls brother, show me the way oo I beg you in the name of God your serve. Pls

Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by AIT1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Okay
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by Mickeydray(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

The number is not on whatsapp.....
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mickeydray:

The number is not on whatsapp.....

you did not type it well...it's 08033559733 or 09062152327
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by Olarewaju89: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

OK bro
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by Mickeydray(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

you did not type it well...it's 08033559733 or 09062152327
I have messaged you
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by AIT1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

This your number is not on WhatsApp bro.
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by Decryptor(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
BiggyB242:

Imagine 4 days, them suppose to they sue bank. What if you wanted to pay for something that had a deadline and probably a large amount of money you can't afford to pay twice.

My brother, it was terrible. That was one of the most harrowing experience in my life. To imagine that the guy called account manager a day after that and he was told that the money had not yet reflected.

The Friday the burial was held was actually a public holiday the holiday filtered into Monday the following week. It was on Tuesday that I think his account was "manually" made to accept the transfer before he received an alert of which he called to apologize for abuses and curses he dished out to me the previous day which was Monday.
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by secpowell: 5:56am On Dec 29, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

same here....seems you email me via nairaland. chat me up 0.8.0.3.3.5.5.9.7.3.3
Added you for a chat but i can't find your number on Whatsapp.
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by Dollanaira: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ihatethemods:

Lol..it wasn’t that big I guess

About 300 usd
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by Dollanaira: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Habinibi:

pls boss can you please teach me how to earn from google. all I do to earn money to survive is by washing of cars in my street. please reach me 09036118664

Bro this is 11 years it’s not overnight and earnings are from YouTube channels
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by Habinibi: 4:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Dollanaira:

Bro this is 11 years it’s not overnight and earnings are from YouTube channels
biko pls put me through
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by Crayfish09: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
hakeem4:
It’s the same issue I’m having with AccessBank. I sent 100 usd from my payoneer to my access bank since beginning of the week.

I feel it’s a police placed by CBN; because this is another email I got from TransferWise

Hello, brother has the money entered your account yet? I withdrew $80 from payoneer to Access Bank since Sunday and I'm yet to receive any alert. Nothing on Payoneer and nothing on Access Bank.
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by hakeem4(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Crayfish09:

Hello, brother has the money entered your account yet? I withdrew $80 from payoneer to Access Bank since Sunday and I'm yet to receive any alert. Nothing on Payoneer and nothing on Access Bank.

Yes I saw it yesterday
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by Crayfish09: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
hakeem4:

Yes I saw it yesterday

Thank God. What a relief!
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by hakeem4(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Crayfish09:

Thank God. What a relief!
but it’s sold at 371 naira for a dollar
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by Crayfish09: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
hakeem4:
but it’s sold at 371 naira for a dollar

Yes that is what I saw when I withdrew too. But since the money is not much, I prefer getting it directly. Collecting dollars at banks is hard these days especially with these covid-19 protocols. Also, there is issue of suspicion too.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by hakeem4(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Crayfish09:

Yes that is what I saw when I withdrew too. But since the money is not much, I prefer getting it directly. Collecting dollars at banks is hard these days especially with these covid-19 protocols. Also, there is issue of suspicion too.
This is actually my first time withdrawing from payoneer directly to my local account. normally I send the money to my transfer wise

1 Like

Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by Brexuz: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2021
The CBN advises banks customers with account management issues to "allow 14 days for resolution, after which you can contact the CBN by sending an email to cpd@cbn.gov.ng, contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng or call +234 7002255226
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by moseroe: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2021
Hi Akin, can you please reply me on email ? I have been waiting for your reply on email. I really want to know more on affiliate marketing and he started under your mentorship or training. So please check your email and get to me. thanks.
Akinpresident:
Bro you're not alone in this.

I think they have a problem with people receiving money once it is more than a thousand USD.

I'm an affiliate marketer and experienced similar thing that made me to stop using FCMB.

Normally, whenever I receive an inflow from Warriorplus or JVzoo, they'll call me and ask if I'm expecting money and I'll say yes. They'll ask how much and I'll tell them. Once I confirm it, they pay the next day.

It happened that I received an inflow of $3k and they didn't call as usual.

For more than 2 weeks that I was calling them, each call rep usually tell me that I'll get credited in the next 24 hours but it's all lies.

I even called them out on Twitter. They didn't move.

I started threatening to close my account subsequently asked them to close my account.
I downloaded my account statement which has done more than N20M this year and showed them all the charges they make and how much it was. Was running more than 100k.

That was when the head of their customer center mailed me with his personal mail and said he has sorted it.

But still I didn't get the credit the next day.
It was two days later that I got credited.

By the time all these lasted, it was almost one month.

They never did this whenever I receive less than $1000

Bottom line is: Don't use FCMB if you're an internet entrepreneur in Nigeria.

Don't use Sterling bank too.

I created a dorm account with them.
When I received an inflow last month and went to bank to pick it, they said they don't have dollars till now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Orders GTB To Pay customer's Stolen 5 Billion! / Stop Lending Money To People In Naira / Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.