Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema (34262 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Globalinfo247: 8:19am On Mar 28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9-ScOLawvk?si=fIkCO1w7Z05It9Wh

Anybody earning N200K monthly in Nigeria is better than someone that is earning £2000 in the UK - Air Peace boss, Allen Onyeoma (video)

Allen Onyeoma, the CEO of Air Peace, has said that those who earn two hundred thousand Naira monthly in Nigeria are better off than those earning two thousand pounds in the United Kingdom.

He said this while appearing as a guest on TVC.

Speaking to the host about the economic crisis and strength of the Naira, Onyema said he agrees that the bulk of the issue is "artificial".

He added: "Go to London, if you earn two thousand pounds a month in London, you're a pauper. What two thousand pounds can afford you is like two thousand Naira."

He continued: "The person earning two hundred thousand Naira in Nigeria is better."

Onyema added that with earnings of 200,000, a Nigerian can afford a maid, a driver and other domestic staff.

He said he believes completely that the Naira has more value than is being projected when compared to other foreign currencies.

He added that Nigerians should stop demonetising the country.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5CCQLRNk4y/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5CCQLRNk4y/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by helinues: 8:21am On Mar 28
Kinda true.

Things are really cheap in Nigeria even compared to other African countries but the problem is they are not available

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by immortalcrown(m): 8:28am On Mar 28
helinues:
Kinda true. Things are really cheap in Nigeria even compared to other African countries but the problem is they are not available
Things are a bit cheaper in Nigeria because Nigeria has so much raw materials. If Nigeria imports raw materials like the UK does, things will be cheaper in the UK. Check the prices of Chinese products in the UK and the prices of the same products (the same quality) in Nigeria. Use a smart phone for instance.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by helinues: 8:29am On Mar 28
immortalcrown:
Things are a bit cheaper in Nigeria because Nigeria has so much raw materials.

But those things are not available, one needs to struggle to get them even when you have the money, e.g electricity, even if you can afford alternative as generator and be able to fuel it, what if the generator refused to work?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by MrProlific95: 8:30am On Mar 28
the man is sleeping, how can he even say that

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by helinues: 8:30am On Mar 28
MrProlific95:
the man is sleeping, how can he even say that

But he his saying the truth now.

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by immortalcrown(m): 8:31am On Mar 28
helinues:
But those things are not available, one needs to struggle to get them even when you have the money, e.g electricity, even if you can afford alternative as generator and be able to fuel it, what if the generator refused to work?
I guess your response supports mine.

3 Likes

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Jewessgratitud3: 8:35am On Mar 28
Not entirely true because the conducive environment, constant electricity supply, good roads and security they enjoy can not be compared to what we have in Nigeria.

The smell in some areas in Nigeria can make you fall sick due to constant power failure in this hot weather climate causing serious heat waves. Every house will now open their windows to the street with smell of heat and Early morning breath oozing from this houses. Abi na gutter smell? chai!! Omor it's a nightmare. You can't experience such abroad.

If youre talking in terms of food, it's cheaper over there though maybe our Nigerian foods are on the high side but you'll still be able to afford it.

It's only the rent I know it's expensive and their taxes but if you cut your coat according to your cloth, you'll live fine. Avoid those their big apartments and you'll have enough change to roll by and still save something.

Life na management until you can Stand on your feet.

In all I still prefer the environment there this una place don dey smell too much.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Ofunaofu: 8:35am On Mar 28
angry
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by martolux(m): 8:38am On Mar 28
How much is 200k with this high inflation rate? This can only make sense if a bag of rice is around 20k and fuel sells for #150/litre.

210 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Treadway: 8:41am On Mar 28

206 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by SoNature(m): 8:57am On Mar 28
Allen Onyema, I understand that Nigeria has blessed you so much and you will say anything to defend the country.

However, don't get into an argument or make statements you cannot defend. You don't live in the UK. £2k can do a lot more in the UK than what #2k can do in Nigeria.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Melagros(m): 9:03am On Mar 28
COMRADES, no matter how much this government of apc comes up with her propaganda through her various proxies, Nigerian youths with the available means of emigrating will never remain here and die of starvation

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Kloenboi: 9:09am On Mar 28
SoNature:
Allen Onyema, I understand that Nigeria has blessed you so much and you will say anything to defend the country.

However, don't get into an argument or make statements you cannot defend. You don't live in the UK. £2k can do a lot more in the UK more than what #2k can do in Nigeria.

Allen can afford to buy a mansion in UK.

Are you aware of that?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by 247man: 9:10am On Mar 28
helinues:

But he his saying the truth now.

How is this true for Lord’s sake? How can u compare someone income in London (most expensive city in uk) to someone income in NIGERIA (the whole country) is 200k living in vi better than 2000£ living in london ?
We deserve our mentors jare.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Donaldoni: 9:15am On Mar 28
Very true

Our people always console themselves by converting their earnings Naira. Otherwise, it's chicken change.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Martinsmine(m): 9:16am On Mar 28
Boggus lie..... wait till those working to make pounds and dollars come and explain helinus no talk waitin u no no

18 Likes

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Donaldoni: 9:16am On Mar 28
Treadway:
many are mad, few are roaming.

Driver - at least 60k salary
Maid - at least 50k salary
one Other domestic staff - at least 50k
Oga boss balance after above expenses- 40k

So oga boss is left with 40k to feed himself and fuel his car for that month? Allen must have just received a Mouth Gig before going on air. His brain never calibrate.

Not everybody lives in Lagos... embarassed
I pay my maid 4k per month with weekly transport fare.

Modified
Everybody is bashing me. cheesy
First, it's a one day per week job. Second, it's a side hustle for the fellow.
All the curses back to sender. cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by helinues: 9:17am On Mar 28
247man:

How is this true for Lord’s sake? How can u compare someone income in London (most expensive city in uk) to someone income in NIGERIA (the whole country) is 200k living in vi better than 2000£ living in london ?
We deserve our mentors jare.

How much is a monthly rent in UK compared to Nigeria? Lets start from there

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by helinues: 9:19am On Mar 28
SoNature:

However, don't get into an argument or make statements you cannot defend. You don't live in the UK. £2k can do a lot more in the UK more than what #2k can do in Nigeria.

Getting £2k pounds in UK and getting N2k in Nigeria ,which one is easier to get?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Blacklion3: 9:22am On Mar 28
This is the kind of lies the rich tells the poor so that the poor can remain contended with their circumstances.

Oga Allen I will rather earn that 2000 pounds than earn 200k naira.

Wait sef, where is the job offering 200k in Nigeria?
I earn 37k and it lasts just 2weeks.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by LagosFirstSon: 9:25am On Mar 28
Kloenboi:

Allen can afford to buy a mansion in UK.

Are you aware of that?
Saying that Allen Onyema can buy a mansion in the UK is an insult to Onyema

Do you even know how much one jet aircraft is worth ?

Please next time, say something far better than an ordinary mansion that Onyema last born can afford in the UK without breaking a sweat.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by detopea1: 9:26am On Mar 28
helinues:
Kinda true.

Things are really cheap in Nigeria even compared to other African countries but the problem is they are not available
Maid
Driver
Domestic staff

200,000 naira can take care of these with other personal and family expenses monthly?

14 Likes

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by 247man: 9:27am On Mar 28
Donaldoni:

And u are happy to type this. Is this minimum wage in Nigeria? U will be arrested in uk if u try this. I guess this is what your mentor meant when he said 200k in vi is better than 2000£ in london. It’s kuku better… at least japa will reduce. Better to hustle to make 200k in naija dan sell your nokia phone to go to uk

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by helinues: 9:28am On Mar 28
detopea1:

Maid
Driver
Domestic staff

200,000 naira can take care of these with other personal and family expenses monthly?

Is it a must to use all those listed when you can't afford them?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by LagosFirstSon: 9:29am On Mar 28
Donaldoni:

You should be ashamed of yourself for saying this ..

Na 4K you dey pay person pikin monthly salary and you're bragging about it? You're a wicked man.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by detopea1: 9:29am On Mar 28
Donaldoni:

Is the maid a human being or an ant?

Is 4k enough to feed a human being? That is 133 naira a day.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Jewskillmohamed: 9:30am On Mar 28
helinues:

From morning till night a jobless man is not worried

7 Likes

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by detopea1: 9:32am On Mar 28
helinues:

Go and read the first post again.
You agreed without reading.

10 Likes

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by NorthernAgender: 9:32am On Mar 28
Your own is that I support I support ...With 200k you can afford driver and domestic workers? While feeding your wife and children with cassava leaf
helinues:
Kinda true.

27 Likes

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by helinues: 9:35am On Mar 28
detopea1:

Go and read the first post again.

You agreed without reading.

You condemned without providing solid argument

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by SoNature(m): 9:36am On Mar 28
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 66th Birthday, Dances With Otedola & Elumelu / What Happens To The Money In My Savings Account If I Die? / How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.