Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched (10274 Views)

April 22nd 1990:The Corporal, Captain, Colonel & General. The Men Who Saved IBB! / INEC Replies Obasanjo: The Commission Not Under Pressure To Do What Is Wrong / Soyinka To Expose Obasanjo, The 'Most Hypocritical' Former Leader In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by Seyi8750: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2020
Is the book for JSS 1 or SS 2
Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I hope Senator Anthony Adefule will also attend and repeat what he said there

the guy no go wan try am na
Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by 400billionman: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2020
The only Baba I know.

Others are werey.
Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by Lawalemi(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2020
Better than writing book on Buhari
Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by bigcasava1(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2020
Obj should allow us rest abeg!
Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by JaneYave(f): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2020
Lesson-Someone, somewhere will always celebrate you. I have hope.Wishing them success.
Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by Cantonese: 10:54am On Dec 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:

What did the senator say?
Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by byinks(f): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2020
It's now clear Senator adefuye was doing PR for the upcoming book
Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by michoim(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2020
Nonsense...as expected, it will be full of distorted facts, aimed at stirring chaos in the nation's polity.
Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by sammy7410(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2020
ok

Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by jovijovi: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2020
How Will this help the high cost of rice in the country

Anyway, for your wholesale or retail purchace of small and big black nylons at wholesale price, check my signature
Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by Onlyonebuhari: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
The man that destroyed and buried NIGERIA in corruption.
Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by HRMK: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
A MAN SAYS OBASANJO IS AN IGBOMAN!ITS VERY UNUSUAL FOR OBJ TO IGNORE ANY PUBLIC STATEMENT THAT TALKS ABT HIM!OR THIS STATEMENT IS TRUE?
Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by OyinO: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
The proud destroyers of British's animal colony. History knows the best books about such useless past leaders that ruined our today yesterday.
Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by OyinO: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
The proud destroyers of British's animal colony. History knows the best books about such useless past leaders that ruined our today yesterday. Nonsense book.
Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by kareemkamil(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
What is good about him that he want to write
Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by juman(m): 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nigerian generals ---- Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Oloribuku ---- Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

They are thieves.
Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by vioment: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice 1.

Oga Obj and Abacha, were the most gallant Nigerian #1s.

Oga Obj was also a very good international representative as Nigeria #1.

Economics, security without much force, education, electricity, healthcare, and more, were F9 in my score book.

Oga Obj would have gone to all the hot spots several times by now, I won't be surprised if he slept in the same camp with the security people in those places.

On international arena, him and oga abacha, know how to show Nigerian power in the African neighborhood. For out of Africa, Oga obj, knows how to work world powers and jam their heads for Nigeria's favor. A skill that many before and after him don't have.

On the international scene, I give Oga Obj a B+. He would have gotten an A1, if he jammed their head and work them with the intent of bringing the theoretical knowledge and the physical workings of electricity to Nigeria with the same energy as cell phones.

In terms of security, he preferred maximum physical force, more than mind tactics with minimal force.

Those of Oga obj and all these number 1s era, were really borderline ganstas. Them dun rule naija since them dey 19 years old dey come. I see Ojukwu and gowon age, I no believe am.
Re: Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched by SirBunky85(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

One US Army Battalion Vs All Nigerian Army Divisions Who Wins In A Fight / Court Dismisses Ekpoudom's Suit Seeking To Be Listed As APC Senatorial Candidate / $1m Bribe Allegation: Ondo REC Threatens To Sue Jimoh Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.